• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Tier of Quicksilver

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says on the page of Quicksilver (Marvel Comics) that his tier is currently unknown, rendering battles with him with others rather difficult sometimes. What should be his closest tier?

He can bypass durability and phase through attacks so u can pretty much put him against anyone with similar speed.

Basically in short he is a mini version of flash (although flash has a few more haxes quick silver doesn't) without infinite mass punch (because who know what flash ap would be without infinite mass punch)

We need some sort of destructive or powerscaling feat to determine his attack potency by.

Hi. I'd just like to put my 2 cents in here, we could possibly scale him to the weakest X-Men/Mutant on the site due to them being comparable as they are X-Men.

That is not a good way to scale. However, if he has consistently damaged characters of a certain level, we can probably scale him to them.

Alright, back. I did some research and one feat mentioned on his page led me to find him being able to damage and stagger a group of robotic characters known as Sentinels, which were designed to kill Mutants. In the comic series of the X-Men, the sentinels were successful in killing mutants such asStorm and Icemawhile also being able to combat against Mutants such as Wolverine, Rogue, Beast, and Magneto.

You need scans, and preferably ones wherein he harms characters that we do have a known tier to scale from.

I do seem to recall that he has hurt Spider-Man though, but the Spider-Man statistics are currently very exaggerated based on a calculation that we did not accept.

Level 4 goes from 800 pounds to 25 tons. It is extremely imprecise.

We are in the process of mostly abandoning the handbook scaling, and in terms of strength, Quicksilver was stated to be just barely above Captain America in previous handbooks.

Also, he did not actually seem to harm the High Evolutionary in that image.

Well, I think that he is considerably above Cap, due to his speed. Perhaps somebody could calculate the 50 meters shockwaves feat?

I did not see the Evolutionary's helmet torn off in that image.

This is an old thread, and should probably be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back