• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Thing vs. Armstrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Thing is Large Island level and Hypersonic+, Armstrong is Large Building level and Supersonic+...

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
I mean if this was movie Thing maybe? Not sure hiw strong that one is, but 616, nah dude what are ya doing.
When I thought of this idea, I didn't think it would be perceived as much of a stomp as you and other people are saying it is. The Thing's strength has consistently been shown, at least to me, being very large building level, or at the very least strong enough to KO enormous monsters.

When it comes to Armstrong though, he was capable of taking hits from Sloth, a character who was capable of punching his way through solid ground and he was also capable of rapid movement speed, too which Armstrong was able to keep uo with and react too.

That wouldn't be enough to take the Thing down, I agree, but considering Armstrong's skill with transmuting raw stone, I would like to raise a question, would Armstrong's alchemy be able to manipulate the Thing's body? Maybe even dismantle him, similar to Scar's transmutations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back