• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Thing aboard the Death Star

Well, for what it's worth, Thing isn't exactly gonna have that easy of a time assimilating everybody. Most of the troops wear full body armor.

Yeah but it doesn't really need everybody, it needs one early on and then they can't exactly find it. After getting a single trooper the thing can allow them to kill off its other body and all it has to do is wait for an opportunity to strike.

This is further aggravated by members of the crew that aren't storm troopers don't have full body armor and if the thing gets someone in the chain of command its pretty much game over.

Following for now. But I should mention that storm troopers are going to be a little difficult since they have full armor.

Gonna have to vote for the Death Star

While the Thing would obviously assimilate the Storm Troopers in mass, it's only a matter of time before Storm Troopers start mass killing some of their own under the hopes that they at least spot one that's thebtrue thing, when that happens multiple soldiers and dozens of grenades with atomization properties can eventually wear down and kill it

Clarifying question, where are Bryers and "the corpse" exactly? I know op specifies medbay 17, but have either managed to escape before the station is put on high alert?

I'm also assuming that since it wasn't mentioned, "Doctor" Macready definitely is not assimilated. If both have managed to escape then the corpse can go on a rampage to distract while Bryers can quietly sneak away and attempt to find unsuspecting and hopefully unarmored crew to assimilate.

I'm keeping my vote for the Thing. Sheer numbers actually work in it's favor as it's harder to keep track of assimilated crew that way.

I'd say the death star crew starting off with better tech. And if all else fails they can always just call for backup or set the station to exploid.

Back