• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

THE TEENAGE GIRLS ARE TURNING ON EACH OTHER! (Grace)

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
AFTER THOROUGHLY BEATING SHE-HULK INTO THE GROUND, WITHOUT A COMMON ENEMY TO FACE, THE TEENAGE GIRLS HAVE REVERTED TO THEIR BASIC INSTINCTS, AND ARE BEGINNING TO GO FERAL! ALL IT TAKES IS ONE MISUNDERSTANDING TO HAVE THEM ENGAGE IN AN ALL-OUT BRAWL! WHAT HAVE WE UNLEASHED!?

I dunno, they'll probably forget about it the next day after.

562953-misako%20trailer%20river%20city%20girls.jpg
medium.png

ANGRY DELINQUENT TEENAGE GIRL: jackythejack, jojo123, Tonygamerman, Mariogoods, V999, Maidrips, Flashlight237, MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer (8)
ANGRY MAGICAL TEENAGE GIRL:
We All Lose (Incon):

• SBA
  • Misako does not have access to her accessories.
  • Both are 9-A.

Last edited:
Yeah, I think I can go with Misako here. Sure, Applejack has a magical rock from Willy Wonka or something, but Misako's dealt with magical entities before. It's like me giving a hornet a teleportation device and making it fight Olimar as if Olimar hadn't dealt with Honeywisps and Antenna Beetle, like how exactly is the thing you have gonna work against an opponent who knows what's up regardless of if said opponent is capable of magic or not?

Back