• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Tank vs SCP-173 REMATCH

QrowBarr

They/Them
VS Battles
Content Moderator
So, Tank's dura has been downgraded to Wall level, and 173's AP has been beefed up quite a bit. So... Rematch!

• Speed is unequalized
  • Both are 9-B
  • Fight takes place in an abandoned mental asylum and both start at 50 meters away from each other
  • Otherwise, SBA
Tank: TheLegendaryHerker, Christian Hirgon

173:

Incon:

173 probably just blitzes

What's Tank's AP? Also pretty sure the previous match had it speed unequalized.

It's HHS vs superhuman, and in an enclosed space.

I don't think you linked the right thread there.

173 used to be subsonic, so that may have been it.

Oh yeah, I kinda forgot 173 doesn't move if you look at it.

This match would hinge entirely on that, then. Idk the tank's AP, but the description seems more impressive and that would line up with what I remember from the game. Tearing up chunks of concrete from the ground and slamming through actual walls are generally higher end than easily killing humans and tanking 9-C gunfire.

Pretty sure 173's AP was updated, 2.5 megajoules, I think? Which is why I asked what's Tank's AP.

Doesn't seem to have a calc.

You mean Tank? Yeah, profile doesn't seem to have one.

Do zombies even blink in L4D? Because most zombie canons say they don't, and usually stare at their target so couldn't just Tank smash up 173 while he can't move?

Citation needed.

Unless we get proof of that, it is probably best to assume that the Tank blinks normally

I'm unsure about the Tank's AP, but he's been able to easily destroy walls simply by bumping into them and can toss cars. If this still applies the Tank has its focus on SCP-173 and keeps it there, while running towards it and beating it down.

As for speed... I'm unsure how it'll come into play since SCP-173 can only move with eyesight being ceased towards its way.

Crimson Azoth said:
Citation needed. Unless we get proof of that, it is probably best to assume that the Tank blinks normally
The milkiness of eyes i.e. Faded and blankness, can be attributed to L4D zombies not blinking, and there isn't any ingame proof of them blinking. Idk it's weak but it is evidence

It's pretty much like the other thread, if Tank stops looking it's all over, then again, he has no reason to look away, only the concrete throw impedes his sight, which he only uses when he's to far, but this fight is in a small cell, so more likely Tank due to 173 being in a situation where it can't really do much

Also Crimosn I have a thread about a Vision upgrade, mentioning it here cause you just happen to be here, sorry to take this off track

The difference with the previous thread is that Tank had 9-A dura, which would be a stomp. Now they're about as equal here, though 173 has a disadvantage with the location.

That's what I mean really, of course they changed, but still 173 gets screwed by battle locale, and the fact he's likely not even able to do anything since the Tank would be able to maintain sight

Considering it's Mach 38 so...

Also, they don't start off in a straight line.

ZellTemplar55 said:
That's what I mean really, of course they changed, but still 173 gets screwed by battle locale, and the fact he's likely not even able to do anything since the Tank would be able to maintain sight

Back