• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Tank vs SCP-173 REMATCH

By resorting to tearing it to pieces or ramming to it. If it can't break his neck, then it will come up with something else to kill him.

(Example:"D-173-2267 collapses shortly thereafter. Death appears to be due to, at least in this instance, a combination of trauma caused by the rapidity of motion SCP-173 inflicts and the severing of the spinal cord due to separation between the second and third cervical vertebrae, and not physical torsion or strangulation, a conclusion supported by my autopsy findings.")

First of all the infected never blinks and never gets separated from the victim when its spot you (Except the Smoker and the Hunter, who run away from you when hurted (Since the SCP needs no-visual contact to kill the targets, these effects become useless to them)) The Tank will follow you forever until you are totally dead. It can simply throw a punch to 173 before the SCP can do a thing.

Couldn't it just sneak up on him? They're not in each others line of sight and they start at 50 m (see OP)

Steven Pogi Paitao said:
Couldn't it just sneak up on him? They're not in each others line of sight and they start at 50 m (see OP)
The Tank can just approach the SCP and one hit kill him, simple. Also what do you mean in not line of sight? a wall separated them, each other in a room or something else?

If 173 finds him first? Also is that a vote for Tank?

Christian Higdon said:
So what's stopping the Tank from reducing the statue to rubble once he sees it?
The only way to stop a Tank is killing him. As i said before, the SCP 173 needs no-visual contact to move, and the Tank never blinks. If the two are in a frontline in 50 meters, the Tank can just rush at the SCP and kill him, theres no chance. If somehow the SCP173 sees the Tank first, i dont know how he can catch and kill him.

TheLegendaryHerker said:
Steven Pogi Paitao said:
The Tank can just approach the SCP and one hit kill him, simple. Also what do you mean in not line of sight? a wall separated them, each other in a room or something else?
actually The Tank swing off 173 even can't reach snap too big body.

expected Tank start engage on 173? Hell no.

Jimboydejuan12 said:
TheLegendaryHerker said:
Steven Pogi Paitao said:
actually The Tank swing off 173 even can't reach snap too big body.
expected Tank start engage on 173? Hell no.
Im sure you have eyes and read that the SCP needs no visual contact to move, and the Tank never gets separated from a enemy until you are dead. if you are in a hallway or in an open place he will be following you straight forever. If the tank is seeing him, theres no chance of the SCP moving. Idk what do u mean by "actually The Tank swing off 173 even can't reach snap too big body"

Okay, so...

173 can't kill it by snapping its neck. The Tank's structure alone makes that a hard task. Also, once the Tank even sees the statue, it won't waste time tearing it to bits or running through it or tearing its head off. Not saying it's a stomp, but this is like having a living statue of a person fight a Tyrannosaurus Rex.

The Tank for those reasons I put up and the reasons above.

173 doesn't need to break it's neck, it is just as in character for 173 to rip it's target apart, especially larger targets like the tank as seen from its fight with 682

WeeklyBattles said:
173 doesn't need to break it's neck, it is just as in character for 173 to rip it's target apart, especially larger targets like the tank as seen from its fight with 682
This is a stomp, in a real fight theres no way of SCP winning. The only bit of a chance is if the Tank is on backwards to the SCP, but this is extremely unlikely, simply because it's extremely obvious the Tank will not turn his back on an enemy and will want to rush at him, and its unknown how the SCP can rip it apart or break his unexistent neck. He did it to 682, but how he would to it to the Tank? They are extremely different beings.

Also, aside from the fact that 173 is 1-B by SBA, 682 is far bigger than The Tank. Against larger foes, our peanut boi will just rip them apart.

ThePixelKirby said:
Also, aside from the fact that 173 is 1-B by SBA, 682 is far bigger than The Tank. Against larger foes, our peanut boi will just rip them apart.
Davi defeated Golias with a rock. Just because someone is bigger dont mean it will always win, this is stupid. 9-B versions are used, and both the Tank and the SCP have the same base of durability and attack. I already proved the fight above, the only way the SCP can win is if the Tank is backwards to it, that is extremely unlikely.

Wokistan said:
Since 682 is bigger it's neck would be harder to get to. That was what he was getting at.
Yes hes big and it would be harder, but remember they are extremely diferent chars, harming a SCP would not be the same of harming a infected. I said just because someone is bigger dont mean it have to win, being large dont give a advantage. In case of wondering, the tank is not that big, hes almost the same size as Louis, who is the tallest survivor of the series. The Smoker is taller than all of them. (im not using bigger as strength)

IMO, I'd go for 173. I mean, if being observed 173 becomes a statue right? Why would a Tank even bother with a statue, it's not alive or anything and so ignores then bam, 173 attacks. It's like the weeping angels, once you observe it, it's no longer a living but a legitmate statue til you.. look away. That's the assumption I get with 173.

Back