• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Symbol of Peace vs. The Prime Conduit

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Last time, on Versus Battles Z: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2400974?useskin=oasis

And now, the story continues.

~

Cole stood on the outskirts of the massive crater where he and Kessler had their climatic battle, glaring down the Reapers within. They had taken a hostage, his best friend Zeke, and they glared back with equal intensity. He moved to open fire, but a large hand clamped onto his shoulder. "You can sit this one out, MacGrath. Let a pro handle this." The Reapers could barely blink before All Might and punched all three of them out cold and swiped Zeke from their grasp. "Woah, man. That was awesome. No muss, no fuss, just three unconcious Reapers." Zeke said with awe. All Might let out a boisterous laugh. "Indeed. I've heard a lot about your friend, Cole MacGrath." He said, before turning to the Conduit. "I'd love to stay and chat with a fellow hero, but time is short, so I'll be brief. I'm about to do battle with my nemesis and fear I may not return. Before than, I need to choose a successor to carry on my power."

All Might marched up onto the small, undestroyed chunk of ground in the center of Ground Zero, with Cole following close behind. "I have one hero in mind in particular, but I was hoping to investigate all possible options. I want to know if you are able and willing to be the next Symbol of Peace!" Cole took a step back, taking in what he just heard. "That's a lot to take in all at once. But if you're willing to test me...." Cole leaped back into the crater below. The Prime Conduit's determined gaze matching that of the Symbol of Peace. "then I'm ready."

-

Infamous 1 Hero Cole vs. Prime All Might. Speed Equalized. Cole starts 50 meters away in the crater below All Might.

All Might Pose

Vs.

Cole MacGrath Hero Poster

My Hero Academia Megalovania - PLUS ULTRA (extended)
My Hero Academia Megalovania - PLUS ULTRA (extended)

While at the moment I don't know which of Cole MacGrath's abilitities are only from the first game, I might be leaning towards him due to his variety. He has many, many abilities and that plus his regen. Still could go AM's way due to likely having the skill and AP advantage. Idk at the moment. Watching this. Nice story as always.

Guys, starting distance is 50 meters. All Might can jump 50 meters. Cole is pretty terrible up close by comparison. A little more effort can be made in this debate, given how much work I put in to make this fair. Versatility isn't a valid reason and neither is "Cole lightning strikes". I put effort into these threads, so I'd appreciate if you did the same.

Why are you getting all feisty? All I was saying is Cole seems to have more abilities and if they are so close, Cole's abilities could be able to force AM back if he catches AM by surprise/off gaurd. You have no reason to get upset about that. Also if they start so close and Cole doesn't attack first, can All Might knock him out with only a couple punches? If yes I see AM doing just that. If not I see Cole's vast amount of abilities he is able to fall back on better than AM's mostly simplistic/eventually predictable moveset. Cole has the range advantage and the superior types of abilities. Again I am not a person very familiar with InFAMOUS. I am just going by what I see. Is there a major AP difference?

You literally just said "many abilities plus Regenerationn". I can't count that. But, to answer your question, no they are nearly even in AP. The difference in skill is so huge that Cole won't be able to do much of anything if All Might gets close before he gets pounded into the ground. But if we went with standard kilometers distance, then All Might gets sniped to death without much effort. At this range, both can believably manipulate the fight to their favour, making for an interesting debate.

I'm sorry I got snappy at you, dude. Now that you dived into detail, I can count your vote. I was mostly upset by the one sentence answer, but that doesn't mean I should've snapped at him either. My apologies to Boogie as well.

Eh it is fine dude. I get like that with similar answers as well.

Would AM's shockwaves be able to deflect Cole's attacks? I know I already voted but it is rather close due to AM's exp.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Eh it is fine dude. I get like that with similar answers as well.

Would AM's shockwaves be able to deflect Cole's attacks? I know I already voted but it is rather close due to AM's exp.
Yes. Problem is, he doesn't reliably do that often.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Ok then. Has AM fought anyone with similar electricity based powers? If not I am staying with my vote till someone else comments on this.
Odds are yep. Electricity quirks are common in MHA and the odds of the world's strongest, most popular, most competent hero having never incountered one are incredibly low.

I actually would recommend you hold off this match

Due to storm revisions both may receive a massive upgrade

Hmm...

• Any kind of shockwave blast that will put All Might in mid air.
  • Cole can combine all kinds of rocket blasts to shoot him in mid air.
  • Overload Blast: He can charge up and channel electricity to his hands, then unleashes them as a large devastating bolt of electricity that can instantly fry enemies hit and spread electricity, Powerful but takes time to charge.
  • He can even use Gigawatt Blades: By producing electrical energy on his hands close to a gigawatt level (1 billion watts) and then preserving the form with magnetism, Cole can unleash a devastating attack that can fry All Might.

They're only in Infamous 1 actually. And the comics for Gigawatt blades.

Also people make a big fuss about how up close Cole isn't as good then afar... But you're literally getting close to a guy who consistently shoots out lightning everywhere. In fact he shoots less lightning afar so you're better off attacking from afar.

Anyway, Wright? Awesome intro, but I'd confidently say that Cole can take the lead due to the fact itself that lightning tends to make people shudder and convulse and thus unable to use their full strength. And I don' recall any big feats for All Might.

Alongside his other plethora of abilities like electrocution, binding grenades, and ant gravity get away from me shockwaves

Overload Blast:

640infamous-thumb-640xauto-30061255643180
Gigawatt Blades
GigawattBlades
>>>
He was talking about the other moves. The ones you edited out of your comment.

Cole has tools for manuvering beyond jumping, and being bad up close will want to mantain a range gap. By abusing range and mobility he can mitigate the apparent skill disadvantage, and just plink away untill he gets a kill.

Yeah, seems like the usual

All Might is definitely better hand to hand, but rangespam and maniuverability let Cole get a good edge. Grenades can temporarily knock him down, even if All Might can likely get out considering it's only baseline Class G vs way above Class M.

Generally Cole has a lot more versatility and stuff to work with, so I'll go with him.

Oh yeah

They won't be upgraded if I still have no idea how the new horizon stuff works kek

The more problematic part is that his storm didn't use KE

Back