• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Superiadeum VS Blurado de Kaiser

Most of his attack methods in this form are all variations of reality warping, so they all ignore durability in some way. Even without Mundus Est Mea, he is capable of attacking the physical body, soul, mind, and can deny concepts around him (basically erases them, and the range is multiversal). With Mundus Est Mea (which he is constantly using in this form), he ignores any durability or resistance that is not due to the opponent's personal and natural power.

Now that I think about it, what exactly is Yuracion energy? Because if the resistances Blurado has are only due to him using Yuracion Energy, and Y-energy originates somewhere else, Mundus Est Mea is going to tear him apart with ease.

Yuracion Energy is the natural energy/life source in Xros Revolution (Well other verses in the multiverse have weaker versions of it.) I mean to be very technical it is the power an energy source given by an omnipotent being. It requires special Negation to be cancelled out. How would Mundus tear him apart with ease.

Also Blurado has one fatal weakness.

Does Yuracion energy come from within the user, or is it floating around and they just grab and use it? If Blurado was hypothetically denied access to Yuracion Energy, would he still have resistances to soul/mind/concept manipulation?

Because the whole thing about Mundus Est Mea, and the other Supreme Truths are that they completely ignore any resistance that is not wholy the user's own. In the Forsaken verse, every magic user get from their magic these things called Shields (just names, they aren't literally shields, they are equivalent to resistances) that protect them from physical damage, soul manip, mind manip, and concept manip. But in addition to that, they also have their own natural resistances to those, which they get even without magic. These natural resistances are generally far weaker than the Shields. What the Supreme Truth and Mundus Est Mea do is they ignore Shields, forcing those affected to try to resist with their own natural and purely personal resistances.

As for durability Negation,n like I said, Superiadeum's main abilities all ignore durability because barely any of them are physical blows. He isn't throwing hellfire anymore (even though that does ignore durability to a degree). He's denying the concept of your existence and re-writing reality without you.

Also, with verse equalisation, magic would be equivalent to yuracion energy. And Supreme Truths would be equivalent to (admittedly far more rare) Artes that negate Yuracion protections.

Yes Yuracion Energy comes from within the user as well. Every human has Yuracion Energy as well as some having their own unique resistances on top of the common ones. Now thing is you say he can cancel out protection and resistances. But so can Blurado with Death Blow. He bypasses and resistances and immunities at the cost of weakened YE protection. So both in reality bypass resistances here.

However, I don't see Blurado winning this as in all honesty. He's too arrogant even when bloodlusted. This is the reason he lost in the Amatagarai Arc. He was dominating 5 injured 2-B characters but lost in the end because he let his guard down. So due to Blurado's personality that would give him the loss.

So Super High Diff.

I'll add this to his profile, but considering the Superiadeum's deepest belief is "the world is mine", he's pretty damn arrogant too. Although this doesn't translate to him not going all out because he thinks his opponent is unworthy, it translates to him being affronted by their resistance and just crushing them quickly.

You'd obviously know your character better than me, I expect you have the whole lore for him in your head, so I'll go with your reasons for a high diff win for the Superiadeum. Personally, I was leaning towards inconclusive, as Yuracion Energy is a pretty powerful protection, but I don't believe Blurado has anything to stop concept-based Regenerationn.

Well he has extemely powerful Anti-Regen that can stop up to High-Godly. But due to Death Blow kinda being broken even for Xros Revolution Standards, he has that very crippling weakness that his YE protection is very weak and can easily be broken.

How does Blurado's anti-regen work? If it is a form of reality warping, it will be extremely weakened by Satan's resistances, likely to the point where it can't stop him regenerating from the conceptual plane.

I'm assuming it has to be a form of reality warping, seeing as I don't see any non-reality warping method of stopping High-Godly regen

Now to actually comment here. No his anti-regen is not reality warping....I actually never considered it more than Power Nullification. Either way Blurado is like the most vulnerable Yuracion Absolon character.

Superiadeum can regenerate as long as the concept of him exists. Does the anti-regen work on that type of regen?

So Type 8 immortality? Welp nope. He doesn't know the same sealing skills Nexus members know either....

Lets see.

Superiadeum's Durability Neg - has this on just about everything

Superiadeum Resistances Neg - won't get through Blurado's natural resistances, but will get through the ones given by external Yuracion Energy - reduced effectiveness, but still quite powerful.

Blurado's regen neg - won't work on Superiadeum's conceptual regen.

Blurado's resistance neg - would work, also leaves Blurado open for attack

Personality - Both arrogant, but Blurado likes to play with his opponents while Super just crushes them.

Versatility - Super

Can we agree that Super takes this then?

I been stated Blurado lost here, waaaay in the beginning. But let me correct a few things. There is no such thing as resistances given by external YE, Also Death Blow is a continuous ability and thus his resistances are mostly non-existent.

Oh yeah you did, didn't you. Lol.

Didn't you say YE is energy from an omnipotent being? Would that not make it external?

I didn't realsie Death Blow was continuous, I assumed it was an active attack that removed resistances for the duration of the attack. So then Blurado has nearly no resistances to start with? Would that not make this a hax stomp, seeing as Super can just wave his hand and erase Blurado?

It really hurts that the blog is not finished... YE is from an Omnipotent bing, yet it is also dorment inside mortals.

Also I say not seeing as Blurado can still do something to Super, he just can't put him down or seal him permanently... Zavin on the otherhand...if he had a 2-B tier.

If it's not a stomp, and we are both agreed on Super's win, can this be added or do we need to wait 24 hours?

Back