• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

the strongest warrior faces the hero killer

speed wise, gazef is comparable to clementime who created a somic boom so i think he´s baseline (mach 1.1), stain dodged todoroki´s ice attacks which move at about mach 1.12, AP wise, gazef>zaryusu>elder lich=.8 tons, stain hurt and took hits from deku who is 1.28 tons.

Well Stain does have fear manip to some extent but he isn't gonna open with it because he didn't use it while fighting 3 heroes in S2. From what you're showing me it seems he can't even reliably do damage to Gazef so he might not be able to use his quirk.

why couldnt he damage gazef? he should have a somewhat superior ap he should be able to easily harm gazef. gazef is above .8, stain is on par with 1.28, stain has a 1.6x ap advantage, so i ask again, why cant stain harm gazef?

I didn't say he can't, I said it would be difficult. Anyways doesn't a single drop of blood spell the end for Gazef. He's in base and I don't remember him having any anti-stun abilities.

if stain ingests any of gazef´s blood he can paralyse him for between i believe 1 and 8 minutes. however with gazef´s martial arts, superior skill and experience, that wont be an easy feat.

also you said ¨ he can't even reliably do damage to Gazef ¨ not that it would be ¨very difficult¨.

Yes it does sound like it. One thing can hard to do reliably just because it's hard to even do.

And I'll give Gazef this, he has armor and info analysis so that's good. But his skill tells him only weaknesses, he won't know that one cut will end it all. Admittedly he show at least learn that he needs to kill Stain asap as that should be his weakness in this battle.

all of their appearences in the light novel/manga are in anime, gazef dies and then never really appears again, so if you´ve seen up to his death you´ve seen all we know about him, after stain gets captured he doesnt make another appearence, so if you´ve seen up until then you´ve seen eveything we know about him, as someone who has read all of my hero´s manga, all of overlord´s light novel, and all of both anime´s there isnt much of a diffrence. (although to be fair it has been awhile since i read or watched overlord or that part of my hero.)

Well if you insist. I give it to Stain for his quirk. I also say he should be more experienced in combat due to having to fight many pro heroes with different quirks that should be more difficult than a guy with a large sword.

Speed gap favors Gazef with amps. Gazef has more skill, via being a trained warrior all his life. Not to mention, wearing full armor means that drawing blood will be insanely difficult- Chizome would need to hit the face, which is more than easy for Gazef to defend.

Gazef outskills and beats down Chizome with amps.

hitting Gazef's exposed areas is gonna be slightly more difficult due to the fact he likes to use his Martial Arts to amp his speed and reaction time, as well as his other physical abilities

that shouldnt be enough for him to blitz, it would only a 3x diffrence at most + gazef has amps, so it should be fine even if he is bumped up to 3.3.

Back