• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Strongest pokemon for Every Tier (by lore and powers/abilities)

2-C: Darkrai. Although it's Cresselia's equal, dark void is better than pretty much all of Cresselia's moves

4-B: Ultra Necrozma simply for AP stomping pretty much every other 4-B Pokemon

5-B: Probably Yveltal. Quite strong and has fast acting death manip

8-A: Gastly: Invisible, non-corporeal Pokemon with mid-high regen and several effective incap options.

Considering all of its hax, and as far as I know, higher AP, I'd say Mewtwo has Yveltal beaten for 5-B.

Mega Mewtwo may have higher AP by a bit (although Xerneas' 717 ZT feat is very casual, so maybe not) but doesn't use a lot of its hax in character, or at least not as quickly as Yveltal death haxes. If it's more powerful overall I suppose Mega Mewtwo (Y) may take it.

Yeah, the Original Dragon can't keep up. The question here is if the winner is Mewtwo's many good tricks, or Yveltal's one very good trick.

Marshadow for 6-B becauses I'm pretty sure there isn't another 6-B Pokemon. Also Marshadow has some pretty good abilities to go with that AP.

Also I vote Mewtwo for 5-B for many, many, many more immediately usable hax. As opposed to Yveltal's one that I don't think we ever actually see in use.

ThatDarnFish said:
Marshadow for 6-B becauses I'm pretty sure there isn't another 6-B Pokemon. Also Marshadow has some pretty good abilities to go with that AP.

Also I vote Mewtwo for 5-B for many, many, many more immediately usable hax. As opposed to Yveltal's one that I don't think we ever actually see in use.
Are you kidding? Yveltal spams instakill!

Also Lugia and Ho-oh are 6-B, but I won't be surprised if Marshadow can take them.

Zeifyl said:
Are you kidding? Yveltal spams instakill!

Also Lugia and Ho-oh are 6-B, but I won't be surprised if Marshadow can take them.
Hasn't Oblivion Wing done nothing so far, in all of its uses, been shown to either A: Petrify or B:Life Force absorb?

Unless, of course, petrification is Pokemon's version of dying. Like how Mewtwo and Mew's clash turned Ash to stone instead of just making him just 'dead'.

ALSO WHAAA-- I thought Ho-Oh and Lugia were like.. 6-A or High 6-A. Well then.

ThatDarnFish said:
ALSO WHAAA-- I thought Ho-Oh and Lugia were like.. 6-A or High 6-A. Well then.
As far as I know, only Base Groudon and Base Kyogre are still High 6-A.

And Pokemon doesn't have anything in 6-A at all.

NeoZex6399 said:
Yveltal has more than one good trick, though.
One good trick that so far, no Pokemon has been able to resist. Everything else Yveltal has, most other Pokemon have in some way/shape/form and there are many that resist those things in some way/shape/form

10-C is Wishiwashi, since that's the only 10-C apart from Magikarp, who it won against.

ThatDarnFish said:
NeoZex6399 said:
Yveltal has more than one good trick, though.
One good trick that so far, no Pokemon has been able to resist. Everything else Yveltal has, most other Pokemon have in some way/shape/form and there are many that resist those things in some way/shape/form
Xerneas resisted. Supposedly, Zygarde can also resist.

But other than that, there's no reason to believe anything else below the Lake Trio can take it.

Since Eternamax Eternatus has been downgraded to Low 6-B, it takes that spot, via nulling everything equal or below itself, as well as most things above it, in the 'verse.

Roachman40 said:
I'm very dissapointed Ho oh wasn't one of the pokegods- he was shown in the anime before he ever appeared in a game right ?

You would've thought someone would've had that much imagination.

@Lord

Arceus is able to completly nullify Darkray's sleep abilities

BTW, Hoopa Unbound for High 6-A and 5-B, as his Mind Manipulation can affect the creation trio, so Mewtwo and Yveltal get controlled or shat on by a CT member

For Low 2-C, if counting characters with a page, PMD Dusknoid since he canonically beat the only other Low 2-C with a page (that being PMD Grovyle), if counting characters without a page too, then Primal Dialga

For 4-A, Dark Matter can use his AoE petrification to beat Shadow Mewtwo, which works since he already menaged to petrify Mewtwo in PSMD

LordWhis said:
Can Hoopa summon another Arceus and stalemate/beat Arceus ? if so he should take the 2B spot.
His Mind Manipulation explicitly doesn't work on Arceus and even people that bear a part of his power are uneffected

Overlord775 said:
For Low 2-C, if counting characters with a page, PMD Dusknoid since he canonically beat the only other Low 2-C with a page (that being PMD Grovyle), if counting characters without a page too, then Primal Dialga
To be fair, Dusknoir fought Primal Dialga when it was at its most unstable point, and even then he needed the help of Grovyle and Celebi. Before that, he got stomped.

EDIT: I think I misunderstood your comment, nvm

Back