• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest characters for every tier part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
Continuation of the previous thread

So now i am going to start writing down how are the strongest characters for each tier, speed equalized and unequalized.

Tier 0: All of them

Tier High 1-A: All of them

Tier 1-A: Characters from Masadaverse or Cthulhu Mythos

Tier High 1-B:

Tier 1-B:

Tier Low 1-B:

Tier High 1-C:

Tier 1-C:

Tier Low 1-C:

Tier High 2-A:

Tier 2-A:

Tier 2-B:

Tier 2-C:

Tier Low 2-C:

Tier High 3-A:

Tier 3-A:

Tier 3-B:

Tier 3-C:

Tier 4-A:

Tier 4-B:

Tier High 4-C: Akro (Speed equalized), AncientSphinxmo (Speed unequalized)

Tier 4-C: Reinhard Heydrich

Tier Low 4-C:

Tier High 5-A:

Tier 5-A:

Tier 5-B: BB (Fate/Extra CCC) (Speed unequalized), Amakasu Masahiko (Speed equalized)

Tier Low 5-B:

Tier 5-C:

Tier High 6-A:

Tier 6-A: Reinhard Heydrich

Tier High 6-B:

Tier 6-B:

Tier Low 6-B:

Tier High 6-C: Teridax (Speed equalized)

Tier 6-C: Timemo (Speed unequalized)

Tier High 7-A:

Tier 7-A:

Tier 7-B: Homura Akemi (Speed equalized)

Tier Low 7-B:

Tier High 7-C: The Hunter (Enter the Gungeon) (Speed equalized), Sailor Moon (Character) (Speed unequalized)

Tier 7-C: Nocturne (Speed unequalized)

Tier Low 7-C: SCP-1440 (Speed equalized)

Tier 8-A:

Tier 8-B:

Tier High 8-C: SCP-682 (Speed equalized), Heaven Ascension DIO (Speed unequalized)

Tier 8-C: Yakagi Suimei (Speed equalized)

Tier 9-A:

Tier 9-B: Ryougi Shiki (Speed equalized), Keramo (Speed unequalized)

Tier 9-C:

Tier 10-A: Tokiha Misa

Tier 10-B: Randolph Carter

Tier 10-C: Cueball (xkcd)

Tier 11-A: Bill Cipher

Tier 11-B: Disembodied Thought

Tier 11-C: Monarch of Pointland

Tier Unknown:

Teridax for High 6-C.

Ken's great and all but a serious Teridax is liable to start a fight by freezing his opponent in time and/or destroying their mind.

Let's start off with deciding the most obvious ones

1-B is nevermind.

Low 1-C is most likely God (Digimon)

High 2-A is like I said either Zeed or NEO

2-A is most likely YHVH or a Digimon

2-B is probably Arceus speed unequal

2-C is probably Ogudomon speed unequal

Low 2-C is Lavos

Umineko witches also function on the same principle as Magi gods (if they're not outright 1-A) and are more haxed.

Arguing about 1-A's is a pain, if it has verses with characters far above baseline 1-A, we should just list them all to save us all the trouble of debating it.

Would Haju be a good candidate for the strongest 1-A? He was originally High 1-A and got downgraded for having a weakness that wasn't a tier 0 or another High 1-A.

Timemo is probs the strongest 6-C for having Immeasurable speed.

Kaizack may not be the strongest Low 2-C, but he has some cool hax powers. Turning enemies into 1-Dimensional beings with a single spell.

Imperialdramo PM may be among the strongest 3-C characters in terms of raw strength. He one shot ArmagedDemon, who was ludicrously more powerful then Omegamon, who is several times stronger then the combined migt of WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon, both of which have long since surpassed the Dark Masters, who are stronger then MetalEtemo who absorbed a black hole much larger then a galaxy and who is vastly superior to VaDemon, who created a dimension containing a galaxy and vast space surrounding it.

@Assaltwaffe Saving us the headache of deabting 1-A's by just putting either masadaverse or chtulhu mytos.

Timemon with immeasurable speed, obvious strongest 6-C speed unequalized.

1440 i the strongest Low 7-C with equalized speed. Dont know about unequalized

Eternum Nocturne is the strongest 7-C/7-B with unequalized speed

11-C and 11-B are Monarch of Pointland and King of Lineland, respectively, by being the only two characters in those tiers.

Edit: I am wrong, Disembodied Thought is in 11-B and is definitely stronger.

Assaltwaffle said:
11-C and 11-B are Monarch of Pointland and King of Lineland, respectively, by being the only two characters in those tiers.
I think 11-B is Disembodied Thought.

Assaltwaffle said:
the Disembodied Though would like to have a word :p

Next up is tier 10.

Tokiha Misa for 10-A

Randolph Carter for 10-B

Cueball for 10-C

Anybody have another character competing for these spots?

Anything above tier 10 is debatable so I'm not sure. But 9-B is most likely a Dark Area Digimon Speed Unequal.

One at a time, will get there. Doubt anyone cares much about tier 10. But doesn't the professor from xmen have some crazy mind hax, might nbe a contender with speed equalized.

8-C is probably Yakagi Suimei. I don't think I know another character more haxxed than he is in 8-C. Well other than Altair and The Hunter before they was upgraded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back