• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest character in the wiki Vs. PIS

Well The Creator seems like the universitarian jerk that teaches is professor and rector. If we go by feat list then Ajimu stomps him. But intellectually speaking... The Creator understood David Lynch's movies. Ajimu poor gal... She payed the WinRAR license.

Note: fun and games... I don't hate anyone

I think this thread officially takes the title of hardest roflstomp. It boggles my mind at how large the disparity between these two are.

LuigiPlayer2003 said:
Well, the tiering system for the highest tiers are under revisions right now, so think the best would be for it to get concluded first, as it can go either way.

Real life footage of Najimi Ajimu vs Aza (hulk)
Rz4Hc0
"Kore Wa STOMPU Desu Ga?"

Najimi Ajimu doesn't have a set limit... like Kami she is the strongest in the series except strengthwise to the main character due to Narrative casualty. She could be high 2-C due to higher existence (Dim) or 1-C to 0 due to no information on a noticable weakness (not including Narrative casualty).

AConfusedPerson said:
Real life footage of Najimi Ajimu vs Aza (hulk)
Rz4Hc0
"Kore Wa STOMPU Desu Ga?"
Najimi Ajimu doesn't have a set limit... like Kami she is the strongest in the series except strengthwise to the main character due to Narrative casualty. She could be high 2-C due to higher existence (Dim) or 1-C to 0 due to no information on a noticable weakness (not including Narrative casualty).
"Become God" isn't really an ability.or a statement of power. We have Gods on this wiki which are 5-A, and i'm pretty sure i could find someone which is even lower on the power scale (No, The Authority doesn't really count because he is an angel who faked being a god). Also "Control Infinity", whatever that is, isn't really that impressive when you have 2-C characters who can also control finity on a multiversal scale, be it through destructive power or hax.

Also how the **** is she going to hit somebody on outerversal range when her max range is universal? From a technical viewpoint anyone who is Large Size 9 or above can simply ignore her.

Lastly, didn't she get beaten by Medaka?

Botchede said:
Lastly, didn't she get beaten by Medaka?
Not disagreeing with everything else, just addressing this in particular.

Nah, Ajimu never fought Medaka directly 'cause Medaka is the main protagonist so she would kick her ass and blah blah blah nonsensical metanarrative stuff.

People... stop taking this seriously. Honestly, do have any proof of something? The Creator is by far something that logic cannot define, and you insist in saying that this gal, who is 3,402,193,822,311 years old and can't get beyond 4th year in high school is something plausible? I remember you this is Fun and Games

I think by "becoming God",

the author likely meant becoming the Monotheistic version of God.

and it also did use the capital G.

But I'm just assuming this, so it may not be true. And you can't really become omnipotent,

so she'll probably just reach the highest tier, High 1-A or 0.

but don't take my word seriously, just something I thought of.

LazyTheDude said:

But I'm just assuming this, so it may not be true. And you can't really become omnipotent,

I mean, if we go by a purely analytical viewpoint (REMINDER THAT THIS IS JUST AN ANALYSIS, NOT TRYING TO CALL OUT ON THE RELIGION OF ANYBODY HERE), God from the bible would probably be High 2-C or maybe low 2-B, given that he has complete control over time, which would give him a position where he controls an infinite number of timelines, which if i'm not mistaken automatically makes a character at least 2-C. That being said, he created "just" our universe, and apart from his Higher Dimensional Existence he doesn't seen to see us as fiction or something like that (He is certainly beyond any human logic and power, but that applies to most Gods out there in Religion).

Also, relevant question, is there any part of the bible where God is described as omniponent? I know he is described as the "All in One" and "One-in-All" and that he predates basically everything that exists, but not directly as omniponent.

Botchede said:
LazyTheDude said:

I mean, if we go by a purely analytical viewpoint (REMINDER THAT THIS IS JUST AN ANALYSIS, NOT TRYING TO CALL OUT ON THE RELIGION OF ANYBODY HERE), God from the bible would probably be High 2-C or maybe low 2-B, given that he has complete control over time, which would give him a position where he controls an infinite number of timelines, which if i'm not mistaken automatically makes a character at least 2-C. That being said, he created "just" our universe, and apart from his Higher Dimensional Existence he doesn't seen to see us as fiction or something like that (He is certainly beyond any human logic and power, but that applies to most Gods out there in Religion).
Also, relevant question, is there any part of the bible where God is described as omniponent? I know he is described as the "All in One" and "One-in-All" and that he predates basically everything that exists, but not directly as omniponent.
I think there are multiple statements that claim God is omnipotent.

I only know very little of Christianity but I know there may be a few statements stating that he is omnipotent.

Check Revelation 19:6 and Job 42:2.

But like I said, don't take my word seriously. I know I am likely wrong.

And it is hard trying to exactly prove he is Tier 1-0, yes.

He has only created one universe after all. And he also doesn't see us as fiction also, yes.

Back