• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest 7-B vs mister president

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally anything to back up your claims because at this point i do not trust what you are saying as being legitimate nor will i until i see evidence that proves you right. I am also heavily doubting the legitimacy of Valentine's profile regarding what youre saying.

No, he can destroy the human sized portion of space-time that is Valentine. He doesnt need to destroy a multiverse to hit Valentine.

He doesnt need to null a 2-A because nothing Funny has is 2-A other than durability.

His lore and the information given from his release info are mre than enough to know that he starts with time travel followed by mind hax.

Hell, you were the one who changed it to Multiverse level+ durability in the first place, surely you must have the proof to back up why you changed it

Specify and ya just going and disagreeing with me is definitely not my problem. Especially as almost everything on the profile had little or nothing to do with me.
10 (4)
the outside and inside do not like up man exact

>Human sized space-time.

Actually untrue.From the outside maybe.

Weekly the holy body of Jesus? 2-A all around. Except in durability and AP. Ability wise and the bfr and such? Directly from the 2-A barrier itself.

Hello kettle. Honestly doubtful on that.

WeeklyBattles said:
Hell, you were the one who changed it to Multiverse level+ durability in the first place, surely you must have the proof to back up why you changed it

Im wondering the same thing J-Man changed them to 2-A but i cant seem to find the thread that allowed him to do so...

Infinite dimensions. Read universes.

Because ball breaker if full power would have destroyed all of live train. Nothing to do with Johnny.

9 (3)
Best I have untill I write up an explanation on d4c lovetrain apparently.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
This is a debate, it absolutely is your problem when you refuse to give any evidence to back up your claims solely because you dont feel like it.

That is a very out of context panel, what is even going on?

So...its not 2-A all around. The barrier would be bypassed by most if not all of Noc's hax. And time traveling to before he got it would circumvent it completely.

I just gave you the proof so you have no reason t be doubtful other than sheer stubbornness

Tusk is breaking through love train via the spin and funny states he must go and hide of which there are an infinite oarrakek dimensions which are directly infused with lovetrain upon d4cs evolution.

Feel like it? Of course obviously why would i?

The barrier would deflection all negative be attributes that happen within itself elsewhere.

So youre admitting that your argument is factually flawed due to not backing it with any evidence, thuse rendering it illegitimate. Good to know.

Proof of it deflecting power nullification, soul manipulation, and basically anything else ive listed? And whats stopping Noc from time traveling back to before he even got his stand and killing him then if none of it works?

The barrier allowing him to escape into infinite universes =/= the barrier having the durability of infinite universes

No just not gonna go out of my to find already accepted text.

Especially this one as I had nothing to do with infinite dimension lovetrain.

Of course definitely not but then again llitterally no reason why he can not. The effect itself is moved not completely overwriting it. Plus we know it can deflection add and exotic abilities like Johnny's nails. It moves the effect from him to another. Passively and instantly.

Time travel would work.

Now ya just ignoring everything. The barrier itself is made up of said universes. Upon evolving from d4c.

Then your argument is illegitimate, plain and simple. You had me go out of my way to find already accepted stuff that is directly on the profile to support my claim, you are required to do the same.

Yeah you did, you were involved a lot in the two threads that put them at 2-A and you yourself made the changes.

If he has no scans to prove that he can then you cannot make an argument saying he can, that is speculation and NLF. That is a non-sequiter, Johnny' nail bullets arent remotely comparble to Noc's hax

Scan that says its made up of universes?

Im currently reading part 7 and im seeing nothing about it being infinite universes, only infinite dimensional gateways that lead to infinite universes

Either way considering Nocturne cuts through space-time I dont see how a universe blocking him would stop him. I dont know what this debate is really about but I just want to say that conventional space-time based durability is useless on Nocturne.

Which woud be High 3-A

At least let me finish Part 7 and make the appropriate changes before we continue this match

He has no defense against Mind Manipulation as well. I dont see Valentine winning this. Not to mention Eternum Nocturned in particular exists outside of time- space.

What has that got to do with any of the arguments... No matter how many universes Love train has in its defence it would get killed by something outside of space-time. Honestly Eternum Nocturnes only weakness is it's defense. Like The Shrike.

You can not direct Nightmare effects to the Nightmare itself and with the speed difference it is just a brutal stomp. Nocturne does not just induce Nightmares Nocturne is the nightmares.

Not to mention Nocturne is not a bystander unless he can transfer misfortune to things that dont even exist on the same space-time as him.

Anything that goes near Valentine that would harm him or grant him any means of misfortune while he stands in the wall of light would be deflected away at someone else (i.e. a bullet shot at Valentine would be redirected to another person who is shot instead).

Fromt this wiki, I dont see transferring misfortune elsewhere, whatever that means.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back