• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest 7-B vs mister president

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I can understand it has to be someone else or another part of his body, if you can show a scan of him tranfering misfortune to his surrounding (as opposed to a particular thing) please do so.

Then it explains to another bystander.. dude dont try arguing this with me. I can read and it is obvious that it means to someone else. Again bring me a scan.

Okay I read that whole thing. And it still does not answer my question. Give me a scan of him explaining his ability not whatever happened there...

Sorry but in that description it sends his missfortune to other people and like I said multiple times other people are not in the match...seriously dont make me rpeat myelf so much. Not to mention that Nocturne can ignore it. since it is simply another dimension.

He does not "touch" anything Nocturne literally does not even notice the wall there. It seems you do not understand outside time-space very well.

Rocker1189 said:
Dude agai there are no people to transfer misfortune to.
Ya say that except sba llitterally does or says litterally nothing about that.

Man usually the exact opposite is true look up goku vs matches where him destroying the planet us instantly throw out because bystanders and life in the planet.

Show me where in the sba it says that. And people only say that because in character Goku does not destroy planets it has nothing to do with the people in it.

Rocker1189 said:
He does not "touch" anything Nocturne literally does not even notice the wall there. It seems you do not understand outside time-space very well.
Man unless he is 4D or some odd thing on par with that.

The very fact he is 3D and not low 2-C so maybe a few more times.

The very fact standard location? And the fact plenty of characters have abilities focused on abysing other no fighters?

This is actually the first time ever anyone on this wiki had even attempted saying at least from what matches I have witnessed that no other living being exists on the planet fought on.

Think of it like a box. Anything that happens in the box does not affect you. But you can affect the box whenever you want.

Rocker1189 said:
It literally does. That is how it works when you are outside something, you are not affected by it.
Except by touching it you would be interacting with it. If he is totally unaffected by space-time, he can't affect it either.

Yobobojojo said:
Except by touching it you would be interacting with it. If he is totally unaffected by space-time, he can't affect it either.
That is completely wrong on so many levels. Being unaffected by something does not mean you can not affect it.

Also JMan being 4-D does not make you Low 2-C automatically. Because being 4-D does not mean you can destroy a universe.

Rocker1189 said:
Think of it like a box. Anything that happens in the box does not affect you. But you can affect the box whenever you want.
False analogy. By touching said box, you would make contact and enact the 3rd law of motion, affecting you as well.

Rocker1189 said:
Yobobojojo said:
That is completely wrong on so many levels. Being unaffected by something does not mean you can not affect it.
Also JMan being 4-D does not make you Low 2-C automatically. Because being 4-D does not mean you can destroy a universe.
Basic logic. If you are outside of water you are not affected but to touch it you must get wet.

Yobobojojo said:
False analogy. By touching said box, you would make contact and enact the 3rd law of motion, affecting you as well.
Looks like I am going to have to change up my staement a bit. You can affect time space and be affected by it when you want to as long as you exist outside of it. Many characters exist outside of time space while being able to affect it.

Also, what you are saying is that Nocturne is totally uneffected by space time, which is untrue even for High 1-B's.

Yobobojojo said:
Also, what you are saying is that Nocturne is totally uneffected by space time, which is untrue even for High 1-B's.
That is being pretty much in the tier 1 makes you unaffected by any time space below your tier. It looks like you dont understand how the tiers work. If some one in tier 2 has time stop someone in tier 1 is completely unaffected by it.

@Rocker

Incorrect. You are never entirely unbound from space-time until 1-A. Not working on 4-D's is only true because 4-D beings are infinitely more complex, not because of lacking space time.

It's quite simple. It's like removing yourself from water and being outside of it vs going into it and affecting the water.

Except it is not for Nocturne. It is like for him his can literally cut through the water and leave gaping holes of things that are not water in it and anythign in the water as well. If there is a fish in the water and let us say that fish uses lovetrain it would be blocking itself with several layers of more water which to nocturne means nothing because he can just ignore that water is there in the first place.

Man does he need any form of physical with lovetrain?

Also 4D automatically is tier 2.

Just like 5D and multiversal or 10d and high complex multiversal.

This is for characters who can destroy and/or create the entire 4-dimensional space-time of one universe, not just the physical matter within one. For example, an entire timeline.

Definition of Low 2-C on the wiki Nocturne can not destroy or create a whole universe despite being 4th dimensional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back