• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest 7-B vs mister president

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, just stop I gave you the literal definition and you are starting to make less and less sense show me where it says being 4th dimensional makes you low 2-C in ap.

Then how is that useful here. omg, you are making no sense. It does not metter that he is higher dimension than Valentine he is not going to be in the tier 2. He can not destroy a planet much less a universe. Though techinically he could by zipping around a and innumerable amount of time. but it is certainly not a oneshot.

lmao, you truly done make any sense I have posted evidence you have posted nothing. Nocturne stomps end of story.

I am just going to keep replying with what teh wiki says:

This is for characters who can destroy and/or create the entire 4-dimensional space-time of one universe, not just the physical matter within one. For example, an entire timeline.

Well depends on him getting past literal infinite universal walls or bfr or luck manipulation.

Except ya wrong man either tier two and 4D or neither.

This is for characters who can destroy and/or create the entire 4-dimensional space-time of one universe, not just the physical matter within one. For example, an entire timeline. No 4-D there.

Even the wiki does not say that:

This is for characters who can destroy and/or create the entire 4-dimensional space-time of one universe, not just the physical matter within one. For example, an entire timeline. No 4-D there.

Being 4th dimensional as a character means that you exist outside of time and space. Not that you can blow up a whole universe. since when was that a thing.

You know what that does not even matter in this case. Eternum Nocturne is able to slash through space-time anyway with immeasurable speed. Love trains light would be useless.

Rocker1189 said:
Being 4th dimensional as a character means that you exist outside of time and space. Not that you can blow up a whole universe. since when was that a thing.
Donttalk. How long had he been around?.

No.

Being fourth dimensional means that the gap between you and literally anything 3-D is infinite.

Kaltias said:
No.
Being fourth dimensional means that the gap between you and literally anything 3-D is infinite.
I concede that then, at least you have an explanation, but you definitely do not need to be 4th dimensional to by pass Love trains light. Also Love train has no where to transfer misfortune to.

Rocker1189 said:
Yeah let him do that with a literally immeasurable speed difference.
Ya do realize op would equalize speed if he eventually realized right?

The match not lasting forever with unequalized speed man.

He wont be BFR on contact since there would be no conteact meaning missfortune would not work. He cuts through soace and time. What about that do you not get.

Actually funny just existing within the light directs elsewhere.

Ya attempting ta even hinted at him negating infinite universal walls man?.

And attacks. yes because he is not in time space in the first place so it only affects his velocity. The implication is that he can ignore time space all together here space is important he can ignore space where the light is and just caught through the space valentine is effectively killing him.

Man yeah guilty of extrapolating myself at times but man ya just beat me any way all damage on valentine would be deflected anyway while within the light.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Man yeah guilty of extrapolating myself at times but man ya just beat me
any way all damage on valentine would be deflected anyway while within the light.
I can not read what you are saying... and being deleted from space time (exxageration) would not have anything to be deflected to in other words no deflection takes place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back