• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Spirit of Eternity Sword: Eternal Physiology

1. I neutral with Biological Manipulation, they have no feat suggesting this, and the statement: their body is fixed is incline more toward their immortality type 1 in term of context
2. Age Manip should be remove because Immortality type 1 already cover that, unless these character can resist Age Manip that can age Immortality type 1 characters
3. Currently disagree with Acausal 4, i don't remember you can get this just by free from time axis, i remember it require more. Also the context seem to be inclined toward these character being Immortality type 1 by remove themselves from the time axis thus made themselves unable to age due to time can't make them age anymore

Others is fine i guess

1. I neutral with Biological Manipulation, they have no feat suggesting this, and the statement: their body is fixed is incline more toward their immortality type 1 in term of context
2. Age Manip should be remove because Immortality type 1 already cover that, unless these character can resist Age Manip that can age Immortality type 1 characters
3. Currently disagree with Acausal 4, i don't remember you can get this just by free from time axis, i remember it require more. Also the context seem to be inclined toward these character being Immortality type 1 by remove themselves from the time axis thus made themselves unable to age due to time can't make them age anymore

Others is fine i guess
They got Immortality Type 1 because they Basically has eternal life and they all already have Acausality type 4 on their respective profiles of course.

As you can see here

They got Immortality Type 1 because they Basically has eternal life and they all already have Acausality type 4 on their respective profiles of course.

As you can see here

I checked the profile, while the justification seem good all and all. Funny thing is, no scan?????. The only scan is again, free from time axis, but free from time axis can only potentially give you Acausal 4

I checked the profile, while the justification seem good all and all. Funny thing is, no scan?????. The only scan is again, free from time axis, but free from time axis can only potentially give you Acausal 4
Well, when they become Eternals, that makes them free from the time Axis which makes their history erased starting from the future, present and also the past.

One thing that's even funnier is that you don't know that.

Well, when they become Eternals, that makes them free from the time Axis which makes their history erased starting from the future, present and also the past.

One thing that's even funnier is that you don't know that.
Eh, of course idk know that because idk the verse, and the lack of scan also didn't give me any informations either, you can't just say that they are free from time axis automatically mean their past, present and future got erased without any scan back up, that kinda like: trust me bro i'm not wrong.....

Eh, of course idk know that because idk the verse, and the lack of scan also didn't give me any informations either, you can't just say that they are free from time axis automatically mean their past, present and future got erased without any scan back up, that kinda like: trust me bro i'm not wrong.....
Believe me too bro, that being able to be free from the time axis that makes our history erased from the future, present, and also the past is more than enough to get Acausality type 4 without having to run on its own causality system or outside all laws and regulations. not regulated by the law. The scan that shows Eternals are free from the time axis is also more than enough to get Acausality type 4 without the need for a supporting scan.

Believe me too bro, that being able to be free from the time axis that makes our history erased from the future, present, and also the past is more than enough to get Acausality type 4 without having to run on its own causality system or outside all laws and regulations. not regulated by the law. The scan that shows Eternals are free from the time axis is also more than enough to get Acausality type 4 without the need for a supporting scan.
..................Ehhh
Iirc, that requirement is old standard, free from time axis is just a supporting evidence now, because free from time axis can give you different acausality depending on context, at worst it could only give you resistance to time manipulation. So.......my point still stand.....

Edit: anyway possibly Acausal 4 can happen. And well i'm already made my point. Go away now ^^

Last edited:
..................Ehhh
Iirc, that requirement is old standard, free from time axis is just a supporting evidence now, because free from time axis can give you different acausality depending on context, at worst it could only give you resistance to time manipulation. So.......my point still stand.....
Old standard how, standards like that are also the same as far as I know they are still used so that someone can get Acausality Type 4. One context contained in the scan basically explains it. depending on the context of the feats it's basically they are erased from their history.

Old standard how, standards like that are also the same as far as I know they are still used so that someone can get Acausality Type 4. One context contained in the scan basically explains it. depending on the context of the feats it's basically they are erased from their history.
Eh....free from time axis can still be used, but those verse have more context and scan to support.
Also some verses are outdated. The context in scan incline toward supporting immortality type 1, that why i said you need more scan, at 1 scan that support your claim that they erased from history, pasr, present and future, or something support that, not an empty claim

Eh....free from time axis can still be used, but those verse have more context and scan to support.
Also some verses are outdated. The context in scan incline toward supporting immortality type 1, that why i said you need more scan, at 1 scan that support your claim that they erased from history, pasr, present and future, or something support that, not an empty claim
Well then, if you still need context support, I think this will suffice.

Eternal

A broad dimensional being and literally eternal.
 A multiverse being with a bird's eye view of the time tree.
 It is the collective name for those who have made a contract with an eternal divine sword of the third rank or higher, as well as for the incarnations of higher divine swords that are autonomous and active.
 It is a being detached from the world and ceases to exist in the past, present, and future.
 They can operate in a world where information and matter are intermingled and in an environment where there is no time.
 It is not bound by time within the time tree. They can normally travel through time and interfere with the past.
 However, it is impossible for anyone other than those with specialized abilities to interfere and manipulate time itself.
 Because of their ability to travel between worlds, they are able to survive in space, but because they are cut off from history, they are not able to travel back and forth between worlds.
 However, because they are cut off from history, any trace of their existence in that world disappears each time they move through the time tree.
 By default, they can attack the psyche. It has a certain level of mental resistance.

There's nothing wrong with using wiki as a support, while Shinza and Silverio's profiles also use Atwiki as a support for feats.

Well then, if you still need context support, I think this will suffice.

Eternal

A broad dimensional being and literally eternal.
 A multiverse being with a bird's eye view of the time tree.
 It is the collective name for those who have made a contract with an eternal divine sword of the third rank or higher, as well as for the incarnations of higher divine swords that are autonomous and active.
 It is a being detached from the world and ceases to exist in the past, present, and future.
 They can operate in a world where information and matter are intermingled and in an environment where there is no time.
 It is not bound by time within the time tree. They can normally travel through time and interfere with the past.
 However, it is impossible for anyone other than those with specialized abilities to interfere and manipulate time itself.
 Because of their ability to travel between worlds, they are able to survive in space, but because they are cut off from history, they are not able to travel back and forth between worlds.
 However, because they are cut off from history, any trace of their existence in that world disappears each time they move through the time tree.
 By default, they can attack the psyche. It has a certain level of mental resistance.

There's nothing wrong with using wiki as a support, while Shinza and Silverio's profiles also use Atwiki as a support for feats.
Well this is good, i concede. You can make an imgur album with japanese words and then the translation follow, then link it with the justification, have scan always better than none, or people gonna question sooner or later

Well this is good, i concede. You can make an imgur album with japanese words and then the translation follow, then link it with the justification, have scan always better than none, or people gonna question sooner or later
Yeah, using it from any certain source as long as it's clear then it's allowed if it's a lacks of scans.

Back