• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Sisters of Twilight against the Immortal Zombie

Alright, well, starting off:

What does Wolf have against Mirae's regeneration? His profile says he can negate immortality and regen through the Mortal Blade which induces death to those who try to unsheathe it, but, Mirae isn't going to try and do that, so, I doubt Wolf will be able to put Mirae down based on that.

Alright, well, starting off:

What does Wolf have against Mirae's regeneration? His profile says he can negate immortality and regen through the Mortal Blade which induces death to those who try to unsheathe it, but, Mirae isn't going to try and do that, so, I doubt Wolf will be able to put Mirae down based on that.
it passed a long time since i watched the game, but i can tell you that its not that the only way,

if i remember correctly the ones who die by the Mortal Blade, meaning if Wolf slash or you know "kill" Mirae using it, he die for real

All this tells me is that it can kill immortals/resurrection users. It doesn't say anything about instantly inducing death to those that it cuts.

All this tells me is that it can kill immortals/resurrection users. It doesn't say anything about instantly inducing death to those that it cuts.
I mean, thats not what popted said? All he said is that those who get killed by the blade get their immos and regens negged, which is like, a huge theme in Sekiro

Oooookay? What level of regeneration does it neg? If it's not on Mirae's level it won't work.

Sekiro could feasibly phase through it with Mist Raven which he can spam. Also he has NPI for shockwaves, so he'd be able to deflect. He also has the metal umbrella, which shields from many AOEs like soundwaves, shockwaves, explosions.

As for regeneration neg, I am not really sure given there was a CRT for that with high-mid or mid, need to check that. But it could negate Sekiro's own regen from him being blown up, hacked thousands of times. Its handle can also induce death in anyone who draws it.

Sekiro could feasibly phase through it with Mist Raven which he can spam.
How exactly does this work?
Also he has NPI for shockwaves, so he'd be able to deflect.
I doubt he'd be able to deflect them. Mirae scales to 144.6807168 tons casually/effortlessly, and did the feat when he was purposely holding back as to not kill his opponent. His casual shockwaves(outside of the brains), also have over a kilometer of range.
He also has the metal umbrella, which shields from many AOEs like soundwaves, shockwaves, explosions.
Read above, as I doubt whatever shockwaves Sekiro has faced are on Mirae's level.
As for regeneration neg, I am not really sure given there was a CRT for that with high-mid or mid, need to check that. But it could negate Sekiro's own regen from him being blown up, hacked thousands of times. Its handle can also induce death in anyone who draws it.
Not on his profile currently, so, we can't use it. Also, Mirae isn't going to draw the sword, so, that's irrelevant.

How exactly does this work?
He turns into mist and passes through the attack.
I doubt he'd be able to deflect them. Mirae scales to 144.6807168 tons casually/effortlessly, and did the feat when he was purposely holding back as to not kill his opponent. His casual shockwaves(outside of the brains), also have over a kilometer of range.
He scales to 263 tons and was able to deflect much stronger with the Umbrella. I don't think the size of the AOE matters given Sekiro just shields his body from the incoming attack.
Not on his profile currently, so, we can't use it. Also, Mirae isn't going to draw the sword, so, that's irrelevant.
If we can't use it, how exactly is Wolf going to kill him? It might be a stomp in this case.

Back