• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Johnny Test vs Mirae On (Didn't have any creative titles)

7EUXswl.jpg

Johnny Test!

VS!

3sBDsw0.jpg

Mirae On!

• Both are 8-A (Johnny has none of his higher-tier stuff, and all of his equipment that manipulates time are restricted)
  • Speed is equalized
  • Win by death or K.O
  • Battle takes place in Seoul, South Korea

FIGHT!

Last edited:
I hate the image you used for Johnny lol.

So Johnny has everything but his higher tiered stuff (Bionic Arm and Black Hole)?

Not everything, I didn't work out what equipment would be fair to give him for this fight, which is why I called you lol.

First things first, we're probably gonna have to remove Supernatural Luck and Time Stop, as those two abilities would make it basically impossible for Johnny to be hit by normal means (especially Supernatural Luck).

I've seen Johnny's Supernatural Luck stuff before, it's not that out of this world, and I doubt it'll stop him from getting hit by giant brains the size of city blocks(that Mirae can telekinetically control) or shockwaves that go across kilometers.

Time stop and stuff like that is fair, though.

I've seen Johnny's Supernatural Luck stuff before, it's not that out of this world, and I doubt it'll stop him from getting hit by giant brains the size of city blocks or shockwaves that go across kilometers.
Oh. Then you're good.

What hax/abilities does Mirae have?

Read his profile 🗿

He doesn't have any real "hax", but, he has broken High-Mid regeneration, that allows him to recover from being sliced into this many pieces, and from having his head destroyed, both being nearly instantaneous. He has extremely higher LS in comparison to Johnny (Class M vs Class 10), meaning he can restrain Johnny or straight up explode Johnny to death by squeezing him.

He has a fear aura as well, causing opponents to instantly retreat and freeze up from him just staring at them, but whether or not this works on opponents potentially comparable to him has yet to be seen, so, take it with a grain of salt.

As I said before, he can launch enormous brains the size of city blocks at his opponent, as well as freely telekinetically control said brains. He can also launch smaller brains and the like. (He doesn't have to hit them like baseballs to make them move, he just happened to do so in this scene).

He has Reactive Evolution, which allows him to instantly come up with new applications of his abilities, such as when he instantly learned how to fly be releasing high pressures of blood from the soles of his feet, which will be useful IMO, in terms of him adapting to how Johnny fights.

I'd go into more detail, but, that's the general gist of what Mirae can do.

He doesn't have any real "hax", but, he has broken High-Mid regeneration, that allows him to recover from being sliced into this many pieces, and from having his head destroyed, both being nearly instantaneous. He has extremely higher LS in comparison to Johnny (Class M vs Class 10), meaning he can restrain Johnny or straight up explode Johnny to death by squeezing him.
Johnny can circumvent that regen with his multitude of hax. Mirae will have to come in close to Johnny in order to restrain him, which will be pretty tough to do, since Johnny will be keeping his distance here. Though wouldn't Elasticity be the perfect counter to getting squeezed to death?

He has a fear aura as well, causing opponents to instantly retreat and freeze up from him just staring at them, but whether or not this works on opponents potentially comparable to him has yet to be seen, so, take it with a grain of salt.
Fear aura I'm iffy on, because like you said, you're not too sure if this works on opponents comparable to him, and in terms of AP, Johnny is certainly comparable.

As I said before, he can launch enormous brains the size of city blocks at his opponent, as well as freely telekinetically control said brains. He can also launch smaller brains and the like. (He doesn't have to hit them like baseballs to make them move, he just happened to do so in this scene).
Assuming these giant ass brains crush the opponent, Johnny's Elasticity should come in clutch here. Johnny will greatly struggle with this, though.

He has Reactive Evolution, which allows him to instantly come up with new applications of his abilities, such as when he instantly learned how to fly be releasing high pressures of blood from the soles of his feet, which will be useful IMO, in terms of him adapting to how Johnny fights.
I hate this ability. Tbh, since Johnny doesn't really fight when he has his equipment with him, Mirae will have to use RE on the weapons, and it will be detrimental if he ends up getting hit by one of these weapons.

Speaking of weapons, here's what Johnny can do here.

His Turbo Time Rewinder can rewind or pause people for up to 5 minutes.

His Mega Action Game Controller can control people as if they were in a video game.

There's a lot more I'm forgetting, but I'm preoccupied with other threads, so you're gonna have to wait a bit lol.

Literally about to have Thanksgiving dinner, so, I'll continue this later.

I'm restricting that time control shit tho lol

🗿

I'd restrict Johnny's other deadly hax as well, but, I don't wanna be downright unfair, so, I'm only taking away stuff that makes this an outright stomp.

Also, what's Johnny's AP? The value, I mean.

Does he have upscaling? Mirae is 144.68 tons and he did his feat completely effortlessly/casually.
No, but Johnny (as well as everyone else in the city), survived the explosion with no visible damage whatsoever, which could maybe warrant an upscale.

The moment I readed Mirae in the title my mind crashed thinking it was one of the heroines of Everyone Else is a Returnee, the talk about EER and Against the Gods the other day still affect my mind, I want to reread them and work on them despite college and trying to continue with Death Mage profiles.

Johnny can circumvent that regen with his multitude of hax.
What are these hax, and how are they applied?
Mirae will have to come in close to Johnny in order to restrain him, which will be pretty tough to do, since Johnny will be keeping his distance here.
I mean Johnny keeping his distance isn't particularly a problem, Mirae's casual attacks have over a kilometer in range plus he has danmaku with plenty or range as well(bones, brains, arteries, etc). Mirae can also fly.
Though wouldn't Elasticity be the perfect counter to getting squeezed to death?
It may counter getting completely killed, but, with the LS advantage, if Johnny gets restrained by Mirae's arteries, he's not escaping, Johnny in this key at maximum caps at Class 10 with amps, Mirae is casually Class M, as in, he performed his Class M feat of tossing an enormous brain with 0 effort on his part.
Fear aura I'm iffy on, because like you said, you're not too sure if this works on opponents comparable to him, and in terms of AP, Johnny is certainly comparable.
I mean, I believe Mirae his higher strength than Johnny by a wide margin given he has no real scaling chain, so, fear manipulation may also work well.
Assuming these giant ass brains crush the opponent, Johnny's Elasticity should come in clutch here.
They can crush people, yes. Mirae can also telekinetically control them, so packing that along with their size, even if Johnny doesn't die(which, with the crushing strength Mirae has and his AP, I doubt he won't be severly injured here), he'd be ****** severely, IMO.
Tbh, since Johnny doesn't really fight when he has his equipment with him, Mirae will have to use RE on the weapons, and it will be detrimental if he ends up getting hit by one of these weapons.

Speaking of weapons, here's what Johnny can do here.

His Turbo Time Rewinder can rewind or pause people for up to 5 minutes.

His Mega Action Game Controller can control people as if they were in a video game.

There's a lot more I'm forgetting, but I'm preoccupied with other threads, so you're gonna have to wait a bit lol.
Mirae doesn't "use" RE, him coming up with new applications of his Body Control/Biological Manipulation on the fly is a passive ability. Plus, Mirae has flight and enormous range, so I don't think he'd be caught by any equipment that is applied through, say, laser beams, such as the Game Controller.

Also, I've restricted Johnny's time based equipment, so, Time Rewinder is a non-argument. Johnny has everything else though, barring higher-AP shit, obviously.

Last edited:
Back