• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Sin of Greed vs the Immortal Visionary

Renatus uses Illusion in character. So I can pretty much see Ban getting tricked but can Renatus knock him out? Renatus can't kill Ban just like Ban can't kill Renatus because of both lacking any Regeneration negation stuff.
Like I said, it's his lifting strength that gives him the edge in that since a win-con is just restraining Ban for 24 hours

It would come down to who has better stamina I guess.
Ban has an advantage to that, but Renatus only needs enough to keep him down for 24 hours straight. Which he upscales well above that minimum

Like I said, it's his lifting strength that gives him the edge in that since a win-con is just restraining Ban for 24 hours

Ban has an advantage to that, but Renatus only needs enough to keep him down for 24 hours straight. Which he upscales well above that minimum
Wouldn’t the telekinesis crush ban which will cause him to regenerate and then escape that way? Also zero sign will help greatly it even worked on the Ten Commandments check bans resistances. Also Meliodas had extreme stamina but was drained by Ban meaning that having a lot of stamina won’t really help with snatch in fact it would help Ban instead.

But even if I assume it's closer to a hundred meters, many Mashle spells can travel at farther distances with Renatus only being stated as tens of meters due to a lack of showings rather than him being incapable of clearing such a distance, hence the higher rating.
I think Mashle characters should get hundreds of meters with spells atleast for divine visionary. IIRC even Margarette was able to cast a normal spell which pushed mash from one side of the arena to the other side. It's not like arena size was just 10 meters

Well I guess it can work

Wouldn’t the telekinesis crush ban which will cause him to regenerate and then escape that way?
Renatus can just constantly apply it to prevent it, inferior characters in Mashle can keep telekinesis up for 4 days straight while in constant combat.

Also zero sign will help greatly it even worked on the Ten Commandments check bans resistances.
Yes, however Mages has comparable senses and Renatus is capable of dispelling Ban's stealth

Also Meliodas had extreme stamina but was drained by Ban meaning that having a lot of stamina won’t really help with snatch in fact it would help Ban instead.
it does when spells like this in Mashle barley cost anything and Mages are capable of naturally producing it. Something like telekinesis would effectively be costing Renatus nothing to use.

I think Mashle characters should get hundreds of meters with spells atleast for divine visionary. IIRC even Margarette was able to cast a normal spell which pushed mash from one side of the arena to the other side. It's not like arena size was just 10 meters
Yeah, this entire franchise has been in "Update Limbo" for who knows how long. No idea why Divine Visionarys have inferior range to actual students who get decimated 100x over

Yes, however Mages has comparable senses and Renatus is capable of dispelling Ban's stealth
The commandments have busted ESP, telepathy and even clairvoyance and were still unable to notice zero sign Ban. I am not saying that no character in fiction can sense him but having good senses wouldn’t just work. The commandments were even able to sense others staring at them with a glass orb despite them trying to stay hidden so their ESP is busted.

The commandments have busted ESP, telepathy and even clairvoyance and were still unable to notice zero sign Ban. I am not saying that no character in fiction can sense him but having good senses wouldn’t just work. The commandments were even able to sense others staring at them with a glass orb despite them trying to stay hidden so their ESP is busted.
Yes, but being able to sense him is a bit irrelevant when Renatus can simply break the disguise once he stops sensing Ban.

It's not like Ban has much to find Renatus either considering he has similar tactics that are more in character

Back