• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

THE SHOW (HELP WANTED) (Volume One, No. 1)

MaxwelFISH

Joke Battles
Retired
Hello!

Here we are in the show, and we need volunteers!

Here are he basic rules:

You win the show by whoever has some posts! But no spamming! Just talk here and stuff!

You can spam once it's REALLY CLOSE!

No one-word Posts, if you do, YOU WILL BE ON THE LIST

And I am your host, MaxwelFISH! But I can participate to. (If I could highlight this I would XD)

Mashup We Are Number One Except It's a Mashup with ÒÇîGreat DaysÒÇì
Mashup We Are Number One Except It's a Mashup with ÒÇîGreat DaysÒÇì

Diamond is Unbreakable but Yoshikage Kira Gets Replaced by Robbie Rotten as Main Antagonist

The "We are number one" show XD

Man, It actually works quite well with the flinstones!

We Are Number One but his name is JOHN CENA
We Are Number One but his name is JOHN CENA

and Now More Memes...Enjoy :D
We Are Number One but it's co-performed by Epic Sax Guy
We Are Number One but it's co-performed by Epic Sax Guy

We Are Number One but THIS IS SPARTA
We Are Number One but THIS IS SPARTA

We Are Number One but it's Darude - Sandstorm
We Are Number One but it's Darude - Sandstorm

I feel that it is very appropriate to show this meme here.

It's we are number one but badly animated

We Are Number One but poorly animated
We Are Number One but poorly animated

Imma Discribe About this....Gem

Robbie Looks like Someone from GoAnimate

Stephanie and Stingy Looked Like they are Drawn

and Sportacu-I Mean Sportaflop Is Not Sportaflop at all...It's Just Sonic with a Mustache

Back