• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Seven Great Digimon Discussion Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dragon Well, there's also the fact that DORUmon gets to spend 10 days still existing even after not having his Digicore.

Actually, guys I want to actually start a legit project. I will need all your help. Even you Cal.

Pfft. Hahahahahahaha! That's a good one, Dragon. Me? Helping Digimon? On purpose? Yeah, right.

You already know I got your back, bro.

Btw, I will help however I can

@Dragon the hell... so digimon officialy becomes the verse with most 2-As? lol

Lucemon's AP now triumphs over YHVH.

@PaChi2 It is something possible. I was hoping for the translation of Lost Evolution to have more information on the servers, but if HM already has the additional information we need then it's all already going that way. I say, we already accept the servers in the feat of Megidramon with him destroying the entire Digital World that through the idea of servers is actually a multiverse, what is missing is to use the information we have that this Network is infinite.

Digivices Storylines,, Chronicle, Moblie games, Lost Evolution and now with CS and HM can all be combined with the information we have on the sites and we came up with the idea of:

Digital Realm: Divided into several (Possibly infinite) networks. Each network is governed by a Host Computer and each network is infinite and divided into servers / worlds / universes.

Network / Dimensional Barrier: An intermediate between the Real Kingdom and the Digital Kingdom. It transfers data from the lower plane and transmits it to the top plane and vice versa.

Human World / Human Network: An infinite set of universes where humans inhabit. In these universes humans have created networks each also divided into servers (like the EDEN Network of Cyber Sleuth).

We have at least 3 different Network concepts in the franchise. This needs to be explained better in a blog so everything stays in its proper place.

With that I already have 3 blogs that I have to do. First is the Respect Thread of the Eaters, then the explanation of the data, and finally I will make this explanation of the networks as being an update of the Digimon cosmology.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
" [Nearly] All the 2-C's will become 2-A "
May i ask what this is based off of ?
To quote Ex,

"A Network would be composed of an unknown number of servers with each of these servers being a different universe. The Digital Worlds would be an infinite network that exists beyond the human multiverse. It would be something like a Multi-Network where each Digital World would be an infinite network constantly expanding and each of these Digital Worlds would be divided into servers where they would be a world/universe. In fact we already have a lot of information confirming that Server = World, we're just waiting for Memory Hackers and Lost Evolution (which apparently continues the history of Servers started in Sunburst/Moonlight) for even more information.

In that case destroying the Entirety of a Digital World would be 2-A because it would be destroying an infinite multiverse. And so we would lose a lot of our 2-A because they are scaled to the Megidramon which is currently 2-C for destroying the Entirety Digital World , and also of course affecting the Real World, so this would become a 2-A ."

Cant we scale rookies to weaker adults? IIrc the rookies defeated a Kumawamon or however its spelled in the first episode.

Wormons energy can power up Magnamon enough to destroy Kimeramon.

Impmon in tamers fights adults too iirc.

Meh. The last thing we're worried about is SMT vs Digimon in all honesty. Got weaker mons to worry about.

They lameshade that in the reference book, saying that Wizardmon is from a different Digital World entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back