• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Seven Great Digimon Discussion Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, yes it's Lalamon. She was called Raramon in World DS because it came out before the Data Squad dub, so they hadn't came up with the dub names yet.

Well according to "Bandai Nanco Brazil" CS: HM will come out in all forms on 19, the date on PSN is wrong, the game will also be released on the 19th even in digital formats.

I need to run not to lose Pre-Order OvO

Well, can we add enhanced senses to Guilmon? He can feel the fight between Renamon vs. Goburimon / Fungamon even though it occurs elsewhere in the city.

And yes, I'm watching the Tamers episodes.

I don't think it's supposed to be a literal thing. More to show that Rika is tuning out the world around her and only focusing on Renamon.

Im asking this here because going to each one's walls seems rather pointless.

Anyway:

Time Unlimited: Forms a black orb in its mouth that, when fired, creates another timeline in which the time is compressed, sealing the target inside for all eternity on contact.

• Dimension Destroyer: After trapping an opponent with Time Unlimited, he collapses the entire dimension he created to destroy them.

Did anyone in any canon survive Dimension Destroyer? Small clue: its one of Mille's attacks.

I edited it when I realized it was one of Mille's techniques ovo

So... nobody? huh.

Unfortunately. Mille is original of the games and in them we do not see him to use these attacks. Then he appeared in the manga, but again he did not use the attacks.

Many attacks on Digimon have this problem. A description that makes the attack seem super powerful, but we've never seen it in action. This applies to the attacks of Wisemon / Wiseman Wismon, Clockmon, Millenniumon, etc. Usually they can appear in games, but because they are space-time attacks they can not be placed as in the description and so they use Gameplay mechanics in them. (For example, Wisemon removes 20% of the opponent's life, Clockmon always removes 250 life points of the opponent, etc.)

Basically, the attacks are kinda too OP to be shown in series and thus, we never see them used. Alpha Inforce and OS Generics are shown like this.

Milleniumon has used Time Unlimited i n the Battle Spirits games (1 and 1.5). He has not used the Dimension Destroyed, though. That one is from the cards.

So considering the story of Appmon and Haru and Yujin's story sec, who else just wanted this? Like who else was just waiting for this closure to all the shit these two went through for each other?

C93KhcyUwAAjII5

I thought Gaiamon was going to create Yujin at the end of the anime using his powers to create life, unfortunately it was something that the profile mentioned, but the anime did not use it (Like practically all the powers of God Appmon)

Seeing Tamers and once again confirms, programs like Yuggoth, which aims to erase Digital Data, have effect in the Real World if they are used for that purpose.

You know, seeing all the arguments that can come together about this, I wonder how there are still people who think Digital powers do not affect the Real World.

"CRUSADERMON COULDN'T EVEN DESTROY TOKYO"

Considering about a good 80% of Tamers takes place in the real world...I don't get it either.

People don't know how to logic. How other sites treat Digimon is a good indication of this.

Already pre-oredered Hacker's Memory. Gotta pre-order Dragon Ball FighterZ still tho.

NEO Xrd
Eat Your Heart Out Frieza !!!

I may be alone on this but i wanna see NEO come back as a villian for anythign Digimon related really...I felt he has some much potential to be such a kickass villian (More than he already he is). He's pretty much what made Digimon Next for me when i made it to Chapter 23

And in the next episode Yamaki and his team hold an Adult Digimon on ropes and attacked it with pistols. When will we downgrade Digimon to Tier 11? :v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back