• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Seven Great Digimon Discussion Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, X-Saga is more than canon now. It really happened.

-The "Present State" of the Old Digital World, Transformed into a World of Death by 'Project Ark'-

After being infected by the X-Program, the Old Digital World was transformed into a 'world of death'. As a result, Yggdrasil ordered for the Old Digital World to be disposed of.

However, because of the X-Program infection, Yggdrasil was unable to safely delete the Old Digital World, running into problems during the disposal process.

And so, in order to prevent the New Digital World from being infected by the X-Program, Yggdrasil installed heavy protection on the access route leading to the Old Digital World, guarding it so heavily that others could not even lay eyes on the Old Digital World.

NEW: -Back to the Old Digital World! The X-Evolution of Two Royal Knights-

About a decade has passed since the Old Digital World was locked away. The concentration of the X-Program in the Old Digital World has dipped below dangerous levels.

Sensing this, Yggdrasil temporarily lifted the protection placed on the Old Digital World, and ordered the Royal Knights to conduct reconnaissance of the Old Digital World.

After some discussion, it was decided that Sleipmon and Craniummon would carry out the reconnaissance work.

Yggdrasil, fearing that the X-Program in the Old Digital World may affect them adversely, bestowed upon them the X-Antibody.

Thanks to the guys at Withthewill forums for the translation.

The dream of a new product telling something related to Saga-X just got stronger. I would simply be happy with a new product recounting the original story, after all the biggest source of information we had about it was the Digimon Chronicle site and it was already closed. I have faith that one day Bandai will reunite the storylines that she put in the old sites and also in games that have already been finalized (like the Battle Terminals) and available these days, I believe that there is still much information that we do not know mainly for the lack of access to some japan-only content and also to those sites that have already been browsed (mainly for images that have not been saved in WayBackMachine).

The real cal howard said:
TL;DR, it's Digimon Fusion ovo
(We live in a digital woooorld! Little monsters everywheeeere!)
>Digimon

>Little Monsters.

Errr...

I see. Also how do I fuse Digimons in CS? (Grinding Greymon and Garumon has totally nothing to do with me wanting a Omegamon ovo)

This is the same verse that wants a bunch of 1s and 0s to ahem, show their Brave Hearts ovo.

Y'know, now that I think about it, if Digimon are data and are pretty much AI, how come they have emotions and ambitions? (I'm completely ignoring the fact that some of my OCs exhibit love while being AI ovo) Is it because lolfiction or because lolDigimon? Either are acceptable answers ovo.

Kaltias said:
I see. Also how do I fuse Digimons in CS? (Grinding Greymon and Garumon has totally nothing to do with me wanting a Omegamon ovo)
Well, they give you the requirements. It's just like normal digivolution. However, warning, you can't get Omegamon until post game...

Oh I know. But WarGreymon is pretty good in general according to Dark so it's still worth it.

WarGreymon has one of those piercing moves with Brave Tornado. As such, it is basically an I win button.

WarGreymon is legitimately one o the best Digimon in the game, like top 5 easily.

You won't be able to get Omegamon until the very end of the game.

Basically anyone with piercing attacks are kinda broken. And it seems like Alphamon Ouryuken and Crimson Mode Gallantmon are gonna follow that trend.

I would say the top 5 are

WarGreymon and by extention BlackWarGreymon

Lilithmon

UlforceVeedramon

Beelzemon Blast Mode

Maybe Crusadermon with Fist of Athena/Argent Fear or Belphemon or Titamon.

@Cal But you will not get it normally. In DW: DS (Digimon Story in Japan) for you to get the Omegamon your only alternative is through the Digitamas that you can get through Wi-Fi mechanics. You and a friend take each one a Digimon and through the wireless connection they make a Digitama using both of them. There at that Digitama there may be a chance to get out some Digimon.

This is mandatory to make some Digimon like the V-mon or Omegamon line because they request that you already have them before.

This is clearly not necessary in subsequent games because they have added new evolutionary methods that no longer need Digimon through a Digimon.

And before you say anything Cal.

You asked "Could you get Omegamon in the game"

I answered yes.

You didn't ask "Would I be able to get Omegamon in the game"

If you did I'd answer "No".

ovo

Wait...huh? I can't use YT right now, but I wanna know what you're talking about. What's happening with Digimon, and what's with the YT!Pokémon comparison?

Now we got Digi-Tubers going after each other over the internet. Exposing copycats and such.

Poke-Tubers are just downright annoying when it comes to going after each other. You just need to see the whole Verlisify mess.

ZeedMillenniummon89 said:
Not watching that, but is he actually true and not just saying it to get attention? I know some channel once accused SML of ripping Jeffy off from them just to get attention.
Yes, luckily he seems to be correct in this situation here.

Encouraging kids to sign up to scam websites/obviously virus sites for a sponsorship deal. It was admittedly a common thing in 2014, but it always left a bad taste in my mouth. I stopped watching every YouTuber that I saw that did that, which was quite a bit back then.

Wow.....Didn't even know that. The main Poke-Drama I knew of was the whole Verlis mess.

Oh yeah... I'll make a thread. But before I do. You have any extra, misc feats or abilities?

By the way, I plan on remaking the Kazu and Kenta profiles soon. What tiers do you think they scale too?

Darkanine said:
By the way, I plan on remaking the Kazu and Kenta profiles soon. What tiers do you think they scale too?
Probably High 4-C and 3-C respectively.

Well, there's the Hagurumon virus that manipulates the opponent's mind. I got a print of the game from being said if need be. You can put that in Takumi's profile on your Digimon.

Also, how about updating the profile of the CS characters based on the Takumi calculation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back