• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Seven Great Digimon Discussion Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Dark. I need help with the Rookie level Revisions as I will be busy today.

I've done up to Tamers. So everything afterward is unfinished. Also Champion levels will become solid MHS+ now.

Alright, I'll get to it after breakfast.

@Cal I mean, we scaled Omegamon to a Sub-Rel feat performed by Taichi and Davis so...

Okay, does anyone know of any place I can watch Digimon Tamers subtitled? ********* is going through problems and so far I have not been able to watch anything on it, the fansubs that I found the download sites were off the air and have other 1001 problems. It's hard for me to find the episodes to use as scans OvO

And Lunamon created his own cyberspace. We've just put the Childs on Tier 8, imagine if we have to change again OvO

Also Sangloupmon also has Sleep Manipulation and created his own cyberspace as well....And may have some Reality Warping powers.

The game has just started and we already have so much, I do not doubt if at the end of the game we are introduced to Tier-1 Again OvO

Well, HM launches tomorrow. Did everyone get the game? (Unfortunately I could not because I could not raise enough money ... Well, at least in the future maybe I can buy the game.)

Hackers Memory launches at almost exactly 12 PM if my math is correct.

It's as good as any time to kill my sleep schedule, I guess.

I've been playing for an hour and I already know why Dragon loves Keisuke so much. Dude's great.

The dude isn't afraid of no one. I love how he is treated like a side character despite being the MC of this game. ovo

I love how self aware these guys are. Just think, in CS Keisuke probably was a generic NPC. ovo

Translating the information contained in the Art Book and confirming special abilities and all the physical ability of a Digimon (like strength and speed) depends on what is written in your Digicore in an area called of "vessel of strength". Modify what is written in this and you will change the muscle capacity of the Digimon.

Ever notice Arata is wearing a onesie?

Not really a fan of the new characters so far other then Keisuke, but hopefully that will change. Also, this game has a lot of discussion regarding multiverse theory and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back