• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Seven Great Digimon Discussion Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd wonder why Loptmon, who is just a Terriermon skin, evolves into Cherubimon while Terri transforms into a mecha. Mecha-Cherubimon should be canon.

The real cal howard said:
Yes. I am. It looks like its contemplating on whether to kill me or not ovo.
Even in the lore where Beelzemon is evil, he doesn't kill weaklings so you're safe.

@Dark he is referring to Antylamon.

Also, iirc, Beelzemon killed a lot of fodder to get stronger.

• shots fired!
Then again, what's considered a weakling to a tier 2? I could be anywhere from 11-C to 3-A to even 2-A depending on the form ovo

In Tamers he massacred entire villages and stuff. The lore states he has a strong sense of honor and doesn't attack the weak.

Although its personality is cruel and merciless, it is also exceedingly prideful, so it would never attack the weak.

Just like how Leviamon fits more as the sin of Gluttony when compared to Beelzemon.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Just like how Leviamon fits more as the sin of Gluttony when compared to Beelzemon.
Well, Beelzemon's gluttony as I understand it is his insatiable thrist/hunger for power.

The real cal howard said:
Yes. I am. It looks like its contemplating on whether to kill me or not ovo.
Fun fact. His signature move is turning his arms into Chrome Digizoid Axes. Ovo

tbh I always thought Lucemon was the Sin of Pride while Levimon was the Sin of Gluttony. I mean, Lucemon's lore talks about ho prideful he is while Levimon drinks entire universes and crud.

@Cal. I mean, Takato, Henry, Takumi and literally every tamer in the Adventure continuity have Relativistic/FTL feats (Izzy even has a MFTL feat!) Tai even has a Buildig-ish feat somewhere. So even by human standards, you'd be fodder, lol.

WarGreymon. He transforms during Brave Heart. Gaiomon has nothing of the sort, and he didn't beat Mewtwo before. ovo

EDIT: Wait, that was Gaiamon, not Gaiomon.

Do you think we can consider Lasers in Digimon being real Lasers because of the mentions in CS? They are directly compared to sunbeams, called light flashes and even demonstrate light properties such as Reflection.

And in Tankmon Quest Alphamon/Kyoko says that lasers would be fired from conventional masers, which are emitting electromagnetic waves, and says he should only have been a photon maser because if it was another kind of maser, like a phonon maser, he would not have been able to use his Connect Jump.

Do you think that it is base enough to consider the lasers in question as being real light?

I think it's pretty clear that Tankmon was firing legitimate lasers, everything backs it up too.

I have always like Gaiomon due to the fact that I absolutely adore the red and black color scheme and the idea of WarGreymon, only as a samurai.

>When Kyoko rambling about stuff supports a feat instead of just confusing you

Beautiful ovo

Who's Kyoko? Is that Alphamon?

This is an actual question of mine, btw. Like, the chick who looks like a teenage Lusamine?

Yes. Want some coffee? (And it's more of Lusamine looking like an adult Kyoko. Kyoko can first. ovo)

Kyoko Coffee

Kyoko was a cyber detective, in one of her missions she was cornered by Eaters and had her mental data devoured by them. Alphamon saw this while in another dimension and decided to intervene, as it could not save Kyoko, it preferred to find out more about the Eaters and to investigate in the Human World Alphamon invaded Kyoko's body and became her mind.

On one hand, Kyoko as a barista.

On the other hand, Kyoko is Alphamon.

On the other other hand, we know how dangerous that multiversal coffee is.

One thing, Mirei drinks the coffees that Alphamon prepares and she appreciates these coffees. Outerversal Mirei confirmed OvO

Executor N0 said:
Kyoko was a cyber detective, in one of her missions she was cornered by Eaters and had her mental data devoured by them. Alphamon saw this while in another dimension and decided to intervene, as it could not save Kyoko, it preferred to find out more about the Eaters and to investigate in the Human World Alphamon invaded Kyoko's body and became her mind.
That's sad. I'm sad now. I now hate Eaters...

The legend says that the lowest point of the friendship between Takumi and Nokia is when you tell Kyoko that Nokia would appreciate her new coffee

Kaltias said:
The legend says that the lowest point of the friendship between Takumi and Nokia is when you tell Kyoko that Nokia would appreciate her new coffee
That's not legend, that's true. Nokia left Takumi to die. ovo

Okay, so, I'm kinda invested now, so could ya tell me what these characters are about, and what makes them endearing? Because it seems like there's a lot. For example, purple Velma...I mean Mirei.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back