• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Second VS Wiki Holy Grail War (Season 2)

[I'm starting to get the feeling I might even be able to be active by the time Artoria responds. And I was worried you might have started a new war by the time I was back XD But Artoria's response is pretty important for Jeanne, Rider, and especially Llama. Considering it basically decides whether or not she's active in the next battle, it somewhat affects everyone aside from Old Man Lancer.]

Meanwhile, in the original Patchwork Soul, the original Ruler starts creating little models of the servants in this war, then smacking them against each other with words of "pow", "bang", "smack", "ka-boom" and "ratatatatatat".

It's been a while since I made the contract with Ruler, Jeanne and some others have just moved out, but ** ** * (Starrystar Starstarry Star) [I've decided that SNITV tells ??? that this is Rider's true name (since Red still hasn't given one to my knowledge)] has access to the SBA so it should be okay. Wait what's SBA? I meant to think Gate of Babylon and MEoDP. I wonder how that happened.

As I'm thinking, I feel sudden pangs of jealousy towards Ruler, I wonder why? I decide to try molding dirt into rough shapes of the servants and start hitting them against each other making sound effects. Suddenly my Liz starts mimicking the effects. Maybe this can help her get her speech working! I continue, letting my Liz make the sound effects. Now if only she could tell who the figures were, I wish I had proper detailed figures. [hint hint.]

[Still not back, but I found some time for something short.]

[I still check by regularly, but Artoria's still MIA and Owari's seemingly took longer than expected on whatever she had going on irl. I can move Jeanne for Owari, but we kinda need to hear from Artoria to do anything with Saber. And since the next event is either a giant show down or peace negotiation, depending on how much Rama and your character are willing to listen, it would be wrong to move without her choice.]

[So, a thought comes to mind]

[Would anyone be willing to start another version of the war (do it in a parallel world if you need justification as to why it doesn't take place in the main continuity), so the people who actually are still here can have a game?]

[I say someone else, because I'd like to participate as a character without risking causing screw-ups and controversy the moment I do anything other than "watch the servants", which means I can't be Ruler]

[New characters. I can create the stats. I'd remove the "linked to your legend" restriction on choosing NPs seeing as most of us are just wanting to have fun comboing NPs and creating stories, and we'll just vetto anyone who decides they want things like CCC or Ars Salmonella]

[inb4 all this waiting and Jeanne somehow diffuses the fight…]

[I guess I forgot to mention that I'm back, so I can join in, just my schedule is much more cluttered than before, and I can no longer try to stay up until 5AM to have decent activity with others. So I'll be less active than I was in the first game/early second.]

I liked her! She just didn't really need to, I could probably have just allied with her, oh well 20/20 hindsight's a bitch needed to die for my plan to work

[I'll be here for the new game as well as if this one starts back up. I actually already had some combinations I wanted to try.]

[Btw, how are the stats made anyway? Do you use like a formula?]

[Nah, generally I'll set a powercelling which Red always breaks with his damn Ea or MEoDP combined with Gae Bolg or GoB. The I decide the stats from there based on your 3 chosen characters stats and fightingstyle and overall feel of how overpowered the others are.]

Ramesses the Sun King said:
[Nah, generally I'll set a powercelling which Red always breaks with his damn Ea or MEoDP combined with Gae Bolg or GoB. The I decide the stats from there based on your 3 chosen characters stats and fightingstyle and overall feel of how overpowered the others are.]
[Lol...um i mean feel bad for u man]

[Basically we gonna do a parallel world Grail war without the restriction of having the Noble Phantasm be connected to you. So why are we doing this you might ask, Well because our two most important characters in this war namely Owari and Artoria is MIA and we are bored out of our minds. This will be a separate timeline where the Monarch Ruler wasn't summoned and messed up everything also it may or may not steal the premise of Fate/Strange Fake.]

Ramesses the Sun King said:
[Ramesses mind as well do Die Ewigeit go hadou pervert snake mode OVO]

[Ahhh i'll join ofc (inb4 time to reserve all the broken NPs ftw this time OVO) but i think we should keep this thread JUST in case they come back so they don't be wtf happened]

[Yeah we are keeping it until they eventually comeback. I'm going to set it up, registration with your noble phantasms and personal skills will be on my message wall.]

[Can ya link the thread in MW when done? and is basically ANY NP and PS allowed with what limit in numbers?]

[@Monarch Liz probably would have gone along with your plan, her goal was to cause an apocalypse as well. Though she wanted it to be one that would force people into opportunists that would do whatever it took to get ahead, by wiping out everyone in power in the world (major governments, magic associations, extremist groups, secret societies, major businesses, centers of major religious groups, etc). A bit of charisma, a slight deviation from your original plan, or even just some lies/trickery could have brought her to your side.]

[@Ramesses, so this is a reality where Monarch never intervened? Then is this going to be an alternate universe's version of our first war, or an AU's second war set after you and Llama wiped the floor with everyone else and got your new Roman Empire going?]

[As tempted as I am to go with the second one, I'm going with the first one. This is going to like Fate/Prototype. I'll come up with a good reasoning for why this timeline is different. Anyway I asked Monarch to handle the registration since I'm doing a full playthrough of Fate Extella due to revisions.]

[That's too bad, guess I can't bring back psycho Liz after all. Then I guess I'll have to have a different psychopath master, well I have something in mind.]

Back