• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Second VS Wiki Holy Grail War (Season 2)

[@Ramesses: Because right now, more like only me, Artoria, RedGrave and Blah is active. But we can't just simply write everything ourselves and we have to wait for other to take their action. Yet, due to different time zone, it's kinda hard to interact.]

[@RedGrave: She's using Invisible Air... except from her, if you dare to touch her Excalibur under IA's protection, your hand will be twisted by twirling wind. Not to mention, it's invisible, you can't caught a glimpse of her Excalibur under IA...]

[@Monarch: You're kinda inactive recently? Too busy?]

When we're going to Saber's mansion, i see Rani [In case you forget, she's my Master. Emotionless homunculus type.] walking on the street. I tell Saber who is riding the car to stop there for me a little. Then, i go outside to have a little chat with Rani. Due to having blood everywhere on my body, i have to use Hades's Cap and take Rani to a back alley so no one else can see us. Then, i begin with:

- Hello there, Rani. Still working with your experiment?

- Not right now. I've done enough. My professor gave me some free time, so i'm walking around the city. More like, are you alright? There are blood everywhere on your body.

- Not mine, i'm pretty fine. We're going to have lunch. Wanna join in?

- I'm free right now, so i'll accept your offer. But what do you mean by "we"?

I take her to our car and introduce them with each other. Then, we continue to move. Helena doesn't like Rani, i can easily see it on her face. Rani on the otherwise, she has no actual emotion so i don't know. I ask Helena:

- You have something personal with Rani?

- Not really, but...

- She's a student of Mage Association. But i belong to Atlas Academy. Those 2 organizations don't have some good relationship. And we're researcher type, too. So in other word, we're destined to be rivals.

Rani speaks with an extremely cold tone. But, i think she hit the jackpot. Helena clicked her tongue, then turn to another direction. Me and Saber, both of us sigh at the same time. Guess we (me and Saber) can't be ally, this is a very bad situation for both of us. The atmosphere inside this car is extremely bad, not because 2 Servants but because 2 Masters...

We finally get to the mansion. Rider's Master is timidly hiding behind him. Shy girl? Rider introduce her to us, and we take turn greeting her. So her name is Catherine, huh. To be fair, how can a shy girl like her summon a care-free reckless Servant like him? But i am in no position to ask that... And this is... White Lily Mansion? This is huge! So Saber's Master is like a noble lady from my age? Or is she a queen? There are maids everywhere, too. She's in a different level from a girl like me... And i'm covered with blood, too... I can't dirty her place like this... When we get inside, i ask her:

Jeanne: Excuse me, but can i take a bath first? I'm covered with blood, you know...

Saber: Yeah, me too.

Helena: Hmm... Then, i'll give Jeanne a spare room...

Rani: Why don't we just take a bath together?

Rani's idea caught us surprise. She continue while we're being speakless:

Rani: I've done some research about this place before. You have a large bathroom, right? We're all girls, so there's no problem. And from a book of my professor, taking bath together is the best way to understand other.

Now i'm a little worry about her professor... What kind of book did he have...?

Jeanne: No... Bathing together is a little...

Rani: I want to understand you, Jeanne.

Jeanne: What do you mean...

Rani: This is necessary, for my research.

I'm a little blushing, we're both girls, but Rani is way to aggresive for a girl. She even turns to Saber and says the same thing. Just like me, Saber doesn't know how to handle her. And she turns her gaze to Helena. She can't do anything but sigh. Then, she states:

Helena: Alright... We'll use the large bathroom together...

Catherine: But i'm...

Rider pushes Catherine who is hiding behind him to us and says:

Rider: Now now, don't be shy, Master. Take your time with girls.

Jeanne: It's alright, don't worry, we won't eat you. Let's be friend, ok?

She looks at me for some seconds, then nods. With that, we girls move toward the bathroom. Rider yells to us:

Rider: Hey, can i join, too?

Saber: IF YOU DARE TO PEEK OR SOME OTHER PERVY STUFF, I SWEAR I'LL ROAST YOU ALIVE!

Ouch, Saber is a little harsh, but she's right, he's a guy after all.

[Here come, the fan-service ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), but to be continue, will write later ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]

As we walk in the mansion I was pretty amazed to be quite honest though when i heard the girls take a bath I was thinking its a chance to get my master to socialize with them

"Alright... We'll use the large bathroom together..." Wait a big ass bathroom...idk if you were expecting a slumber party or something hmmm

"But i'm..." Catherine is really bad at this despite being 18 so I pushed Catherine who won't stop hiding

"Now now, don't be shy, Master. Take your time with girls."

"It's alright, don't worry, we won't eat you. Let's be friend, ok?" Jeanne reassures her like a mother to her child for some reason i can see Jeanne as a motherly figure for an orphanage or something...saber not so much i laughed to myself

"Btw Helena is there some sort of training ground i could use to wait for you to finish i'll take my own bath after your done"

"It's around the back i think [edit where ever it is] just use it if you wish but don't destroy it"

"Won't do that" Though before I go I MUST tease the s*it out of them first so I yelled: Hey, can i join, too?

"IF YOU DARE TO PEEK OR SOME OTHER PERVY STUFF, I SWEAR I'LL ROAST YOU ALIVE!" Saber is feisty though I just chuckled i expected a slightly softer response not yandere like but can't be helped so I dashed to the ground and arrived there it was big

"Now..." I use my knives and keep throwing them to practice my accuracy so i can cut the lines of death from a certain distance so far i'm doing really fine and practice my CQC doing some tekken moves which i find useful...all i can think about is how my master will deal with the girls I'm not particularly interested in seeing them in a bath together anyway...I need to be ready for a fight though i'm more to just relax for now...

[@Blah, Slightly busy with IRL stuff. Remind me what were the questions? Liz can have the lizards]

[@Monarch: ah, sorry for bugging you with this when you're busy. The questions were: 1. Who actually killed them (they were skeptical about the way your character responded earlier) and if it wasn't Lancer were you hiding it from Jeanne and why? (If you want we can just pretend they didn't ask this.) 2. What should they call you and what servant were you in the previous war? (Basically what can I have them call you, and are you willing to tell them your class?) 3. Is there a way they can observe the war? (In other words will you let them watch through the SNITV?)]

[@Owari thought I should point out that in the meta, part of the reason Birdie didn't go with you all was so that Jeanne'd be able to tell Artoria's characters about Liz and Assassin without him seeing.]

We get to the change room to take our clothes off first before enter the bathroom. Helena told her maids to prepare some clean clothes for us and take care of dirty ones, she's very careful huh. When i take my clothes off, i realize the sword Liz gave me which i'm wearing on my right side. I call out Helena to give her this sword just as Liz's request, but Helena has already entered the bathroom, she's pretty quick. Guess i'll give this to her late, then. I put that sword together with my clothes basket and enter the bathroom. Meanwhile, on the roof of a building nearby, an old man is holding a pair of binoculars and having nosebleed. He keeps murmuring something like "No no no, this isn't a crime. I'm watching them to protect them, as Ruler's order. Yeah, that's right!". Basically, he's peeping on the girl's change room through the window. Then suddenly, he caught a glimpse of a sword which Jeanne left on her clothes basket. After she enters the bathroom, he uses TTBB to instantly get inside, grab the sword and return to the roof where he used to be. He has some closer look at that sword, and says:

- This is... HER sword... But i believe it had been broken in the fight with Ruler 60 years ago... How can Saver have something like this...?

[Just giving Helena the sword is a little easy, so i'm making things more interesting.]

The moment i get inside, i feel overwhelmed with how gorgeous this room is. Gold, gold everywhere. Almost everything are made of gold, and there are rose petals on the floor and in the large bath where 2 golden lion statues are pouring water down. This is, indeed, the true design of Rome [@Artoria: I'm describing basically Nero's bathroom in Fate/Extella, but if you have another idea, just tell me and i'll fix it]. Helena tells me to take a shower first before entering the large bath. Indeed, if i just walk in like this, blood will make water dirty. I sit next to Saber. Our hairs are untied right now, and we can have a closer look at each other. Her hairs are shorter than mine, but we do look the same. I don't really know why. But Saber looks at my chest, then give a big "tsk" and turn away. What's happening with her?

We enter the large bath after we've done. The scent of roses... the hot water... very relaxing... It's feel like i can melt on the water anytime...

Saber: You are a little too much comfortable, huh. We are enemies, you know?

Jeanne: But... this is too good to be true... I haven't experienced this before... What about you?

Saber: Not everyday, but i did in my lifetime.

Jeanne: Oh... so you're a noble or a queen?

Saber: ...I can't answer anymore.

Ah, that's right. It may expose her true identity, there's no way she can tell me about it. I can't just simply ask about it like that, how clumsy i am. Maybe one day we can talk about it like friends, maybe. Then, Rani gets in front of me and asks out of blue: [Fan-service here ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)] [Disclaimer: I don't describe things too much, but i'll leave most of it to your imagination]

Rani: Let me do my research on you.

Jeanne: Huh? What do you... Hyaaaaaaaaa!

She gropes my breasts bluntly before i can finish my word. It's tickling and embarrassing both at the same time, everyone just silently watch us. From that, she slowly move her hands and examine every part of my body, all i can do are moaning and begging for her to stop.

Jeanne: N... no... Rani... s... stop...

Rani: You're pretty sensitive. But i just only begin my research.

Jeanne: N... no more...

Rani: Don't worry. I've read this from my professor's book. I'm very skillful in this aspect, too.

Just what kind of book did she read??? And now i'm even more worry about how her professor is! I tried to push her away, but i can't gather my strength somehow. Despite being a Servant, i can't do anything but helplessly tremble under her "attacK" from every direction. Just after 1~2 minutes, i lie down on the floor, half-conscious and so tired that i can't move anymore. This new experience is too much for me to bear... Then, Rani turn to Helena and Catherine who is hiding behind Helena, with eyes of predator looking at her preys.

Helena: H... hey... Don't even think about it...

Like a squirrel, Rani jumps behind them and grope both of them at the same time.

Helena+Catherine: No... wait...

Rani: Don't worry, i'm a professionalist. Things will end fast.

Rani's face is still emotionless, i can't tell her intention or is she enjoying this or not... Her hands swiftly move to every corner on both of them at a same time. Just roughly several seconds, both of them collapse on the floor and lie there without moving, just like me. With that, there's only one last prey. Rani turn to Saber. She instantly gets to her defense stance and say:

Saber: I... i won't lose to you just like them!

Rani: Hard-headed and tough type, huh... In that case, a sudden attack is required...

Saber: Huh...?

Rani slowly walks to Saber. Saber is still careful to not let her guard down. But, Rani just stand in front of Saber and look at her for a while. Then, in just one moment when Saber take a breath and let her guard down a little, Rani grab her shoulder and pull her close. Then, Rani kisses Saber, passionately.

Saber: Mmmgghmmmg...!

Saber tried to push Rani away, but she holds Saber tightly. Just after some seconds, Saber can't hold it anymore and let go of her guard. Catch that opportunity, Rani starts moving her hands and examine Saber while kissing her. This is too strong, Saber is also helpless against her attack and collapses soon after that. Rani easily defeated 4 of us... now we understand how strong Rani is... she must be the main boss...

Rani: Congratulation, Jeanne. You have the biggest breasts of us.

How can i feel happy about something like that... I don't even care from the beginning...

We get out of the bathroom after some rest. For some reason, we feel even more tired than before we take the bath... But then, i realize that sword is gone. Did some of the maids take it by mistake? I'll ask them later. We change to clean clothes and go meet Rider in the training room to tell him to take a bath. Then, we go to the mess hall and wait for Rider before having our dinner.

I kept training kept throwing my knives faster and faster...i am able to throw 100 knives in 30 seconds at speeds that can cut any line of death though I kept closing my eyes as I memorize every line I can see but missing on purpose to know what to do

"I have to get stronger GAH!" Though i felt tired after throwing all my knives around...better clean up...as i finished and head out I saw an old man outside for a brief moment before disappearing wait who was he?? And he had something in his hand...but i couldn't see it before he left...was he a peeping tom? But its so weird he could be a peeping servant...I met the others as they finished and I rush ahead but Caroline seemed a bit worried when she saw me while the others other than Rani looked tired instead...did they do the girl to girl action or something...Oh boy I'll shut up I don't want to go to Yuri land right now...

As I went to the bathroom I relaxed myself...its been a while since I'm this relaxed but since i'm alone i put a knife with me just in case of something...I took only 5 minutes cause I can't keep the girls waiting though what crossed my mind was who was the old man that beat me easily...He's a goal i must catch on too...So i left the bath with a clean set of clothes to find the girls to eat

[AUO CASTOFF! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]

[OMG Owari! You just... well, to be accurate, your fan-service doesn't have even a single banned word or any 18+ problem, it may be something very simple and innocent but also be some perverted stuff, depend on how people imagine it... This is brilliant!]

[I don't think i can do it as good as you do, so i won't write my POV about the bath scene but maybe when we're waiting for Rider to finish.]

We're waiting on the mess hall. Except from Rani, all of us are embarrassing that we can't look at others in the face... because we've already shown our shameful moment to them... all because of Rani. And guess what, she doesn't even have a slightly trace of embarrassment or guilty by doing "that" with us... This infinite moment of silence is intense. Then, Helena is the first one to speak:

"Saber, can you eat on the same table with Rider?"

"No way! Whenever i see his face, it pisses me off!"

"I see... guess so. Then, come here for a bit."

Helena take me to the back room. Then continue:

"Saber, drink the Potion of Youth."

"No way! I can't let them see my shameful past!"

"And i can't let you destroy my home. We're under temporary truce, and your impatient may cause things harder. In bad scenario, we have to fight 2 Servants at the same time. Not good, you know?"

After some thought, i accept Helena's command and drink the PoY. With that, i change to my Lily form.

"Hwawawa... Miss Helena... what now...?"

"Act like your older self as much as you can... i don't want them to know about PoY..."

Then, we return to other. Just some seconds after we returned, Rider finally finish his bath and get here. With that, Helena ring the bell, and maids bring us foods for lunch. To tell the truth, it's like a party already... looks like foods from 5 star restaurant... Helena does have a good chief of her own, then.

[You think you have it bad... ]

[Writes 3 messages in response to Assassin's questions -> all of them close without replying]

[*Screams internally*]

[Oh hey, the message went up]

[Righto. In response to assassin's questions. The lizards are downstairs in the colosseum. This sensory is called Cagliostro. Using SNITV Cagliostro shows Assassin+Liz the events involving him from last war that explain who he is (ruler command seals on his arm) and why he is still around (getting the infinite mana reactor to siphon mana from), clips of Kirioth pretending to be Lancer and coming out of the disguise, and Kirioth entering Beast form and fighting and being killed by George Archibald Pernificus the 3rd, who I will remind looks exactly like Cagliostro. Seeing as I like playing my cards close to my chest even when there is no need to, Cagliostro does not tell them about any of his abilities or their limitations past what has already been shown/what needs to be shown, nor does he tell them why he didn't tell Jeanne, nor does he tell them that Kirioth was actually ruler and not just a beast class summoned by mistake]

[Lol we have a mercurius in this war RIP cosmic pervert in the house lol]

As I saw the girls i noticed everything seemed ok as we were going to eat idk why Saber seemed different and I can't put my finger why...so i went up to her

"Yo saber"

"Hi, Rider"

Wait Hi??? for the bloody first time she had a normal response with me...ok does she have a split personality disorder or something because I'm so used to seeing Saber going yandere...the world is going to die i swear if saber doesn't have a split personality or something

We went to the dining room and had a huge food platter here but i nudge to my master

"So how was the bath with them??"

"It was...unique...is that what girls do?"

I'm SO not gonna ask what happened in there I just sense that A LOT of girl to girl action happened...so i just responded: "Depends on who you are with..."

"...I see" She just nods though I can't help but feel like it went haywire but I'm more focused on eating though i kept accidentally cutting my food in one stroke...I handle the knife TOO well now though 5 star food its pretty good well then again Helena is a rich person...

[@Monarch thanks, I'll try writing something for the conversation.]

[@Red Saber doesn't actually change appearance with her potion since Avalon restricted her from physically aging or something. Only her personality changes apparently.]

[Oh her personality nvm didn't know that whoops thought the body would have some sort of physical change]

[I'm sorry but i'm busying with my RL stuffs so i'll away for a while. I'll temporary give my character's authority to Blah.]

[Well might as well try to make something happen.]

Going by what I can ascertain by clairvoyance, Jeanne and some other servants/masters should be at a place called White Lily Mansion right about now (or at some point in the near future). I compose a note that reads:

"I'm still waiting on your answer.

-Caster."

I place it and one of the telepathy rings inside an envelope with Jeanne's name on it, and give it to Red with instructions to deliver it to Jeanne at White Lily Mansion.

In the meantime, I head out to search for other servants in Central Park, and decide to stop by the zoo first. If their penguins are anything like Chloe described to me, I'd die to be able to see them in action.

[Here is my slightly delayed POV of everything Cough Cough 3 weeks delayed Cough Cough Anyway I decided to scrap my Shinji master and just make him a stupid idiotic womanizer that's less of a prick compared to Shinji. I'm going to start my killing spree now good luck guys :) ]

"Hey Budget Heracles you still mad I did that?

"WHY WOULDN'T I BE MY NOBLE PHANTASMS WOULD HAVE INSTANTLY DESTROYED THEM IT WAS A PERFECT OPPORTUNITY....

Anyway I forgot to ask, why did you use a command seal? I ask after calming myself.

"Oh I just wanted to try it out for funsies you know, and I wanted you to get more cool clothes like you are wearing right now. Besides it's not like we are in a rush anyway we are set to win anyway amarite.

"Please use your remaining command seals to kill me, I am so done with this...

"As expected of such a minor Heroic Spirit, you are so overly dramatic it's annoying.

Does this guy not understand that I decreased my chance of winning by not taking down two very powerful servants including the legendary Saint Jeanne D'Arc who was said to have created a miracle. But more importantly that Saber is a top tier heroic spirit I'm not sure if I can beat her certainly with swordsmanship alone especially with that invisible weapon. And she might even posses a noble phantasm with immense fire power as well. Losing the chance to kill her is terrible.

"Anyway Archer, seems like one of my familiars near central park zoo has detected a servant. You know what to do.

"Yes, I'll be heading out. But here is a warning... Order me again with a command seal that ruins my chances of winning and I will kill you.

Turning into spirit form I head towards Central Park Zoo.

[Three servants heading to the zoo? I guess Jeanne needs to get to work. I was kinda hoping Owari would be back before anything big happened, and especially before running into Edelweiss, since I have no idea if she actually has an answer or what it would be… oh well. My best guess would be to drag everyone into PS where they don't die. Anyway, here's Jeanne's POV.]

As we enter the mess hall, it's hard to look the other girls in the eye. Not only was "that" embarrassing but it was even done by my master, who I invited here. It's clear that Rani doesn't feel any guilt, should I apologize for her? I stare down at my the table as I think it through. Before I make up my mind Helena and Saber begin talking.

-Saber, can you eat on the same table with Rider?

-No way! Whenever i see his face, it pisses me off!

-I see... guess so. Then, come here for a bit.

Ah, the two of them left. I turn towards Caroline, I should try to strike up a conversation… but she seems even more timid than before. When I try calling out her name, Caroline jumps a little and hides her face. I don't want to look to Rani, so I begin looking around the table.

I can't help noticing the beautiful tableware. There are beautiful candle holders of solid gold, exquisite vases holding flowers, a silk tablecloth adorned with gold threads in the design of flowers and other adornments. The dishes have rims lined with gold and are covered in designs that look like they belong in an art museum, the silverware seems like it may be made with actual silver, and the glasses have the beauty of finely crafted crystal. Is it really alright to eat on something like this?

Even the table is made with expert carpentry and trimmed in gold, while the chairs are the most comfortable I've ever experienced.

Around the table there are decorative carvings of the exploits of various heroes. A muscular archer slaying a hydra with 100 arrows (Hercules), a man holding a beautiful sword and the head of medusa besides a Pegasus (Perseus), an aged man firing an arrow through 20 axe heads (Odysseus), a man throwing a stone into an army of skeletal soldiers (Jason), a boy in his teen years drawing a sword from a stone (King Arthur), a young man walking out of a lake (Lancelot), a magician erecting the pillars of Stonehenge (Merlin), a man being brought to heaven with the holy grail (Galahad), two men fighting one another in a destroyed town with numerous weapons littering the ground (Gilgamesh and Enkidu), and many others. How long would something like this have taken to make?

Right in front of my seat I find a carving of a young woman bearing a flag as she defends a walled city from a sieging army. My face flushes red as I realize, that must be Orleans and… me? Without thinking I sat down in front of a carving of myself? I must seem so narcissistic! I quickly move my chair in closer to try to stop others from seeing. I look from side to side, Caroline hasn't noticed, but Rani… her face is as blank as ever. Does she know?

I try to act as if I'm still taking in the room. The rest is just as ornate as the table was. Framed in the center of the wall there's a particularly eye catching painting. A young man possessing a single faded command seal on his arm with a black haired, blue eyed Japanese woman with two swords sheathed at her sides.

Helena and Saber return. Saber seems a bit more flustered than she was before leaving. I guess the fact that she has to eat with both Rani and Rider has sunk in with her. Shortly after that Rider arrives, and Helena rings a bell to have the maids bring out food on silver platters. I greet, introduce myself to, and thank each of the maids as they come out. Many of them seem surprised by this, while a few just chuckle a little. Ah, did I do something I shouldn't have? I'm never sure how to handle maids and other servants. As we begin eating I instinctively cry out:

-In-incredible!

-Ufufu! What do you think of the works of a five star chef?

Helena then seems to shutter a bit as if remembering something terrible, and mumbles

-I learnt at a young age just how important having good food is.

Afterwards she looks a bit sad.

Meanwhile in Patchwork Soul: Liz sneezes, then continues frying a lizard, thinking about the time Helena screamed in agony begging to be euthanized upon trying her fried lizard.

Back to White Lily Mansio

-Uwa! A-amazing Miss He- erm, Master!

-I'm sure a master from Atlas Academy could never eat something so great.

What in the world? Saber seems… different. It could have something to do with her abilities though, so it would be rude to ask. I turn towards Rani, expecting some sort of response. She's carefully examining the food but when everyone has been looking towards her for several seconds, she lifts her head and says.

-This is something I've personally looked into in the past. After analyzing the tenderness, texture, seasoning, flavor, and presentation, I've deduced that this is something I could have easily made myself.

Helena looks agitated, but Rani still looks stone faced. Seeing Rani completely unchanged seems to agitate Helena even more. Caroline starts stuttering and going into a panic seeing everything. This could be bad! But Helen calms herself after a bit, quietly repeating something. Is it some sort of mantra to help her calm down? I listen more closely and hear "don't destroy the mansion," being quietly repeated. I was sort of right. After hearing this I turn towards Rani and say,

-Let's not try to get her too angry, Rani.

-Don't worry, I won't push her too far.

I'm worried about what she considers too far.

But before I get a chance to voice my concern, I receive a revelation. It tells me to go to the Central Park Zoo with the servants I can bring to my side. Could a fight be occurring soon? If that's the case I need to be able to ensure that they will work to stop the fighting.

I think back on what Liz and Assassin told me, that my Pain Breaker could help both Helena and me achieve our goals. I'm not sure how, but if my Pain Breaker could help grant Helena's wish, she might not need to fight in this war anymore. Sorry you two, but I'm going to need to use this as a bargaining chip rather than a gift.

I call Saber and Helena aside, Rani stays behind as something if a show of good faith to Rider. Activating my charisma unconsciously, I explain to them,

-There's going to be a fight soon, I'd like your help in stopping it.

-You don't think I plan to break away from my goal just because you helped a friend of my family, do you?

Helena glares at me. I need to speak quickly to correct her misunderstanding.

-That's not it, I… think I can help you. You need someone healed? Right?

-H-how… did you know?

Helena's face stiffened, Saber looks panicked.

-Liz and her servant, Assassin, told me. And they said I should tell you… that I should tell you I possess the Noble Phantasm, Pain Breaker. That I can heal any wound as long as the target isn't dead.

The moment I mentioned Liz, Helena froze.

-You said… Liz told you?

-M-miss Helena!

-Yes. Don't worry, she's safe. I'm sorry, I should have told you earlier. But she specifically asked me not to let her family find out so I couldn't say it when Mr. Birdie was there, and with another servant around (I motion my head towards the mess hall) mentioning her would be too dangerous.

-It's okay. As long as she's alright. As long as she's alright it's fine. But what about that body then? Was it-

-It was hers. The organs, the bones, the legs, it was all hers. Like I said, as long as someone's alive I can save them. Even if all that made it out of them was a head. Someone else helped keep her alive, so I could still save her. That person is taking care of her and her servant, protecting them from the war. Liz is no longer in harm's way.

Helena started crying and said

-Thank you… thank you… thank you…

I made eye contact with Saber, and started gesturing towards Helena with my head. It takes a while for her to take the hint. Saber moves over and hugs Helena, saying a mix of calming and congratulating words. After a bit the two calm down, I'm worried we may run low on time, but my revelation told me to get their help.

-Liz asked me to do one more thing. She wanted me to give you a sword called the Sensou no Owari-

-WHAT?!

Huh? This reaction, wasn't it only a sword? Why would she have such a strong reaction?

-Why did Liz have that?

-I don't know. I was just told to pass it on to you. I didn't know it was more than just a good sword. But, well, when we were in the bath I think it was taken with my clothes.

-I'll figure out who has it, and get it right now!

-Ah, wait! Remember how I told you I wanted your help with stopping the fight? I want to make a deal, if you help me with this, I'll help whoever it is that needs healing. Please answer this before you go leaving, time is likely of the essence.

Helena gives it a moment if thought, then responds [Obviously I can't decide for you Artoria, so answer how you like. Also, if there's anything you want me to change in the dialogue, please tell me.]

After hearing her response I tell Rani what's going on. ThenI go to speak with Rider, I sit down next to Caroline. My charisma is still subconsciously active. I try to be quicker this time.

-Rider, I received a revelation that there will be a battle going on soon, I'd like your help to stop it without death. Before you ask, there are two reasons I think this could interest you. First, there's a chance the friends Caroline just made will die if you don't. (Rani nods her head and gives a peace sign with the same expressionless face.) The second reason is that there's no better way to screw with servants fighting intent on winning the war, than to stop them from fighting rather than dying to or killing them.

A bemused expression appears on his face as Rider chuckles. I'm not sure if it was enough to convince him. He gives me his answer. [Same as with Artoria, answer how you like.]

I tell (insert anyone who agrees here) that we're headed to the Central Park Zoo, we change to spirit form and are quickly off.

[Sorry this is so long. The first part was just fun to write, while the second was necessary to move things along smoothly/minimize the chance of me throwing Owari's character to her death. Edit: also, @Ramesses if this is giving you déja vu, don't worry. The majority of those who show up shouldn't be trying to kill you. Unless Edwell (who has a wonderful pfp by the way) decides to no longer go along with Owari/Jeanne's "plan".]

[I'll be kinda busy in the weekends so I can write my POV on Monday sorry it just is like that]

[Wait ffs I just realized what exactly Vishnu Bhuja is]

[Does Ramesses get all the weapons that were given to Rama? There are some hax weapons. There are some weapons made by the power of Vishnu & Shiva. Ramesses is going to be so damn broke. He pretty much has

> A Weapon that can poison you with no cure,

> A weapon that can calm down enemy if angry,

> A weapon that can dispel sorcery around the area it strikes,

> Truth lasso,

> Brahmastra

> Questionably a weapon of Gilgamesh. Since lore-wise Rama has the weapon of the earliest Ruler of mankind(Manu in this case)]

> Something that causes rain to appear out of nowhere. Rain of water to rain of arrows.

> A chakram that rotates way too fast.

And this is just the tip of the iceberg. Wow Ramesses Wow]

[@Llama really? How did you find this? In the beginning we were told that the weapons were normal weapons without special abilities, and their pages say that they individually only approach the level of an NP, rather than actually reach it.]

[Uh those abilities are the abilities of few of the weapons that Rama got from Vishwamitra? I'm not sure how they'd apply in fate, but since Ramesses is always like "50 A-Rank weapons" I thought this would be why]

[I was under the impression it was just like 50 normal attack NPs, but I didn't realize they'd all be A rank. That seems strange seeing as the type-moon wiki page says they were approaching the level of an NP and his lower divinity also means he's further from Shiva than Rama was reducing the number and I'd assume strength of the weapons]

[Oh then I'm not too sure of that either. Need Ramesses/Monarch to confirm]

[And yes being less divine would put him further away from Vishnu, reducing number of weapons. Strength, not sure]

[Didn't Ramesses take the same Divinity as Rama? So he'd be able to use them all as she would]

[If he didn't, I would say the weapons would be less powerful rather than less numerous (I know I'm bending canon, I'm sorry) seeing as without knowing what every weapon is we can't say which ones would be missing, but we can say they are all B rank instead of A rank. If everyone is ok with that]

[@Red if you see this and have time, would you mind telling me if you plan to agree to Jeanne's proposal? Starting Monday I won't be able to be here much if at all for a couple weeks. Medical issues. So I need to know if I can leave Jeanne in anyone's control until Owari comes back.

Someone with little motivation to win would be best (so it would be ideal if Artoria's characters no longer need to win to achieve their wish), but if that doesn't work out I'd at least like to have someone who would be allies to avoid having too heavy conflicts if interest.]

[@Monarch lots of weapons tbh have bee named, but the abilities are unclear from my knowledge of the lore. I could try and help with that if Ramesses needs any help]

[@Monarch he only took B divinity, both Rama and Heracles had A but he chose B instead. And if all 50 of them together are B rank, would they still be B rank individually?Also the Rama page on type-moon specifically says that each weapon is individually close to an NP rather than equal to one, so how would that effect their power?

[@Blah Don't know. I'd never heard of Heroic Spirit Rama before Ramesses chose Vishna Buhja]

[@Llama, if you could work out what weapons there are with Ramesses, that would be great]

[Fifty weapons, not really, don't think the lore mentions so many. But the thing with this is that I mostly have only names of most weapons, abilities are somewhat unknown, unless you can decide what it does by its name]

[The weapons by themselves are pretty good, but not enough man wish I had a technique noble phantasms that would let me use them as A+ rank anti unit/army/fortress noble phantasms]

Back