• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Search for the Strongest 8-A Non-Smurfs

The concept stuff is combat applicable, it's just that it's concept addition (basically creation) resulting in concept-backed effects, rather than just conceptual erasure or anything like that.
Typhon has his conceptual time skip and Susamikado has conceptual sealing (straight up can take away peoples concepts).

But yeah, the Owari no Chronicle guys in this tier are comparably non-broken. The 9-Bs and the abomination that is Noah are the truly broken ones. Against these guys many people still have a chance, although they are not weak either.

The concept stuff is combat applicable, it's just that it's concept addition (basically creation) resulting in concept-backed effects, rather than just conceptual erasure or anything like that.
Typhon has his conceptual time skip and Susamikado has conceptual sealing (straight up can take away peoples concepts).

But yeah, the Owari no Chronicle guys in this tier are comparably non-broken. The 9-Bs and the abomination that is Noah are the truly broken ones. Against these guys many people still have a chance, although they are not weak either.
Their profiles outright say they've never shown the capacity to use their concept manip as an offensive ability

Their profiles outright say they've never shown the capacity to use their concept manip as an offensive ability
They do? Can you quote that part, so that I can either change it or clarify what is meant? Because their concept manip definitely has an effect relevant for combat. Just not "bam, your concept doesn't exist" or stuff like that.

Oh almost forgot to mention that Neo Metal Sonic doesn't have an 8-A key anymore as it has been merged with his game version. So in short he is no longer eligible for this list.

Oh almost forgot to mention that Neo Metal Sonic doesn't have an 8-A key anymore as it has been merged with his game version. So in short he is no longer eligible for this list.
Someone already mentioned that (second or third page I think), is just that no one update the op (reason to why there is never an tangible progress).

I removed Metal Sonic.

Gonna add some stuff for @CurrySenpai, which wasn't clarified.
Crowfather beats Kirito's ass with a 7'8 sword.

No, seriously, that's how tall War is and Crowfather can turn into War.
Crowfather is 682.157 Tons of TNT.
Kirito is 106.783293499044 Tons of TNT.
682.157 / 106.783293499044 = 6.38823712631x. Not enough to one-shot, unless the AP difference to one-shot changed.
I mean he outskills and activates his ice faster I think
Thought-Based Forcefield Creation which blocks weapons and projectiles says hi.
Heart and Bisection are generally less big then decapitation and getting cut in half lengthwise/literally torn apart. Kirito needs better mid to high-mid in order to survive Crowfather Wrecking his shit.
Coughs.
Immortality (Types 2 and 3; Able to continue fighting as long as he believes in himself, no matter how many body parts of his comes apart), Regeneration (Mid; Regenerated his entire lower half from being chopped off and healed from having his heart ripped out of him by Subtilizer)
He also has these which are Passive btw (Reality Warping and Probability Manipulation):
passive Reality Warping (via Incarnation. As with all VR avatars, especially in the Underworld, Incarnation grants all the ability to alter reality via their conscious and subconscious belief and willpower, and can be described as many people sharing a single dream, with greater control of Incarnation being likened to "lucid dreaming"). The primary applications of Incarnation are as follows: Empowerment, Statistics Amplification and Statistics Reduction (Belief in one's own strength will amplify one's own power, however the opposite can happen to the user as well if they are not confident in a matchup), Limited Law Manipulation (If enough people believe that something cannot happen, it will become impossible and vice versa), and Probability Manipulation (If an Incarnation user truly believes that they are weaker than their foe, even subconsciously, reality will be rewritten to ensure their defeat (and vice versa). If both sides are both completely confident in a battle, it will be a battle to see who's mental willpower is stronger than the other)

Gonna add some stuff for @CurrySenpai, which wasn't clarified.

Crowfather is 682.157 Tons of TNT.
Kirito is 106.783293499044 Tons of TNT.
682.157 / 106.783293499044 = 6.38823712631x. Not enough to one-shot, unless the AP difference to one-shot changed.

Thought-Based Forcefield Creation which blocks weapons and projectiles says hi.

Coughs.

He also has these which are Passive btw (Reality Warping and Probability Manipulation):
Piercing damage mate.

Forcefield creation, how cute! It gets shattered

And they're all pretty bad lol, especially since Crowfather's openers can incap Kirito regardless of what a he does

And they're all pretty bad lol, especially since Crowfather's openers can incap Kirito regardless of what a he does
And Kirito's opener is warping reality so that he wins? Passively? Like the moment it starts? I feel like this is being overlooked.

And Kirito's opener is warping reality so that he wins? Passively? Like the moment it starts? I feel like this is being overlooked.
Kirito can barely deal damage, which is demotivating, plus, none of this matters if he's just an ice cube, Crowfather outranges him to hell and back, and also outskills him to hell and back. That's a pretty stacked deck Kirito is dealing with and when he can just be taken out by Crowfather doing normal shit he normally does, especially since Kirito dies to one of Crowfather's ice storms because he can't regenerate the head, or regenerate having like 500 holes in him.

Plus, Crowfather was confident he could do shit on his own when there were literal SEAS of maker constructs, each capable of KILLING him invading his realm. I'd say that invalidates things like Probability manip lol

No, it doesn't because it's when two incarnation users have equal willpower that it becomes a battle of willpower, last time I checked Crowfather isn't from SAO.

No, it doesn't because it's when two incarnation users have equal willpower that it becomes a battle of willpower, last time I checked Crowfather isn't from SAO.
Then rewrite the probability manipulation description because that my dear looks like the battle of wills applies to ALL enemies lol

Goon alert.
I mean it is true, I played very safe making his profile, I could probably have 5x the powers(if not more) and like 20x the resistances added on via CRT if I REALLY wanted to, I just don't really care to do it, especially since, as anyone who's read The Abomination Vault recently would tell you, he's nowhere near as good at Necromancy as Death is, and that's damning for him getting a lot of the other magic in the series lol

Literally a NLF, characters with "i win" powers don't win every time here unless they have feats backing it up.
I don't quite understand what you mean cause if it didn't have feats backing it up it wouldn't be an ability on the page or have the description it has today??? But if you really want to know here are the supporting scans lol.

From Kirito's profile
If both sides are both completely confident in a battle, it will be a battle to see who's mental willpower is stronger than the other
How strong is Kirito mental willpower?

How strong is Kirito mental willpower?
Very very strong. I gave some examples earlier but I will reiterate them. Every event in SAO has led up to the Kirito the people on the list would be fighting which is War of Underworld Kirito. At this point, Kirito had already gone through every single event up to Alicization and the most notable one would be in SAO where he bypasses his death in order to deal the final blow to Heathcliff with sheer willpower alone (he used a form of Incarnation known as proto-incarnation. You can tell by the yellow eyes.)

Outside of that, notable examples in Alicization include:
There's more but these are the most notable I can think of and I don't feel like going into the Light Novel rn so I just picked anime scenes. And once again, Kirito is conscious of Incarnation. He'd know that not being confident in himself will just result in a loss.

I don't quite understand what you mean cause if it didn't have feats backing it up it wouldn't be an ability on the page or have the description it has today??? But if you really want to know here are the supporting scans lol.

I am not saying he doesn't have RW, i am saying his RW needs feats to deal with things like passives and thought based hax (if i got things right Crowfather has the latter)

Very very strong. I gave some examples earlier but I will reiterate them. Every event in SAO has led up to the Kirito the people on the list would be fighting which is War of Underworld Kirito. At this point, Kirito had already gone through every single event up to Alicization and the most notable one would be in SAO where he bypasses his death in order to deal the final blow to Heathcliff with sheer willpower alone (he used a form of Incarnation known as proto-incarnation. You can tell by the yellow eyes.)

Outside of that, notable examples in Alicization include:
There's more but these are the most notable I can think of and I don't feel like going into the Light Novel rn so I just picked anime scenes. And once again, Kirito is conscious of Incarnation. He'd know that not being confident in himself will just result in a loss.
Most of the feats are not impressive tbh, except the last one. But...
using his release recollection to absorb the hopes and dreams of everyone in Underworld and defeat him.

I am not saying he doesn't have RW, i am saying his RW needs feats to deal with things like passives and thought based hax (if i got things right Crowfather has the latter)
Oh, I'm not saying he would instantly deal with stuff like Mind Manipulation or other passives / haxs, in fact mind manip and empathetic manip would be very bad but I don't know how Incarnation would interact with it. I'm just stating how it works which is just reality rewriting itself in his favor as long as he believes in himself.

Back