• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Roleplay Ideas And Discussion Concept Thread

I'm hoping that this thread can be the thread for posting ideas for a RP, recruiting players to a RP you're going to run, begging someone else to run a RP, getting help with RP systems or half-baked plot concepts, or just chatting about what kind of cool RP you'd like to participate in.

I'll go first. I am considering hosting a role play here.
Okay. Here's the idea: (At this point I sound like an out of touch TV executive)
The Gothic V.S The Eastern (I lack the vocabulary for this idea.)
So there's this feud between East and West in a Fantasy World. The Dark Lord of the West and The Dark Lord of the East have been at odds for centuries, and have caused wars between the East and West for all this time. Players would be the typical English like wizard vs Chinese kung fu master, Elf vs Ninja, etcetera.
The plot might come out to change a lot, especially if the characters discover that the other side isn't pure evil.

Players could be self-inserts but I'd also allow locals from the game world. Self-Inserts and Locals would have their own perks the other character type wouldn't have.
Attack Potency would start very low, maybe even 9B. Characters would start out with one character's profile, and gain more over time.

While we're at it i wanna propose my own idea too.

And that is bleach verse roleplay

Basically the roleplay takes place in the alternate soul society where there's no characters from bleach except probably the captain or the captains will be OC as well, then we as soul reaper newbie will do task like eliminating hollows at earth and work our way up to captain level

There will be antagonist like the "hollow king" or i can make factions like soul reaper factions, quincy faction, and arrancar faction, i think this type of concept rp has a good chance to be fun and interesting

While we're at it i wanna propose my own idea too.

And that is bleach verse roleplay

Basically the roleplay takes place in the alternate soul society where there's no characters from bleach except probably the captain or the captains will be OC as well, then we as soul reaper newbie will do task like eliminating hollows at earth and work our way up to captain level

There will be antagonist like the "hollow king" or i can make factions like soul reaper factions, quincy faction, and arrancar faction, i think this type of concept rp has a good chance to be fun and interesting
Dear god.

It isn't a bad idea, just seems like it'll be a little chaotic cause, yknow, Bleach.

it always cracks me when someone calls possibly the strongest character in bleach as mustache man and kenpachi kenny lol

Well basically, two Dark Lords are deceiving the nations of a fantasy world to unite from one side to the other. West vs East basically. The Samurai vs the Knight. The Wizard vs the Ninja. Etcetera.
It does sound generic but it all depends on how you play it.

Well this is discussion for rp concepts and idea anyway so we can go out and say our own ideo of rp
Currently, I'm only running a single RP so I haven't come up with much for other concepts.

Because I am adamantly committed to finishing this specific RP at all costs and will stop at nothing and I refuse to run any other RPs until I complete this one.

Currently, I'm only running a single RP so I haven't come up with much for other concepts.

Because I am adamantly committed to finishing this specific RP at all costs and will stop at nothing and I refuse to run any other RPs until I complete this one.
heh, i once thought want to join the ragnarok rp but then see the 18k replies with tier 1s and nope the f out

No offense, it just that my brain can't keep up what the hell is going on anymore

heh, i once thought want to join the ragnarok rp but then see the 18k replies with tier 1s and nope the f out
Lol

Learn from my example, kids. If your gonna make your RP batshit crazy, at least take some time before getting there and not like 15 pages.

Its not just 15 pages anymore buddy, it almost make it into 200 pages
I'm saying that I made things too crazy too quickly back when things were in the early stages. I should've tried making things more grounded but I was just naive. So yeah.

I'm saying that I made things too crazy too quickly back when things were in the early stages. I should've tried making things more grounded but I was just naive. So yeah.
Nah don't worry man, we all been there, as i remember my first servant making with dareaperman and you at the holy grail war

Last edited:
Not quite a RP in common sense, but I considered for a while now to do a collaborative worldbuilding thingy with the community here... you know kinda like SCP, just with more focus on creating a whole setting. I.e. cities, mountains, people, countries, gods etc. can also be created by everyone.
Would probably take place in a fantasy world that is created as we go along.
Organizing all of that just sounds difficult... especially if I want to keep things to a single canon.

Not quite a RP in common sense, but I considered for a while now to do a collaborative worldbuilding thingy with the community here... you know kinda like SCP, just with more focus on creating a whole setting. I.e. cities, mountains, people, countries, gods etc. can also be created by everyone.
Would probably take place in a fantasy world that is created as we go along.
Organizing all of that just sounds difficult... especially if I want to keep things to a single canon.
He's trying to recreate SCP, he's to dangerous to be left alive.

Back