• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

Alright so I know Thor has better feats then this but when he was fighting Zeus apparently they messed with time or whatever due to there lighting so I’m wondering if this would be a ap feat, a hax feat or both?

Scans for the feat?
9409677-img_1835.jpeg

9409678-img_1836.jpeg

large-9661302.jpg

For the Infinity Watch event, Moon Knight will fight Star for the mind stone.

"INFINITY WATCH” PART SEVEN! A strange sleepwalking plague has swept through the city and it’s up to Moon Knight to solve the mystery! But when his investigation causes him to clash with one of the newest Infinity Stone Bearers in a previously-unseen adventure, it’ll be all Moon Knight can do to survive the skirmish—let alone try to keep the Mind Stone out of nefarious hands! Strap in, True Believers, things are about to get rocky!"

Bad news guys, my Imgur account got completely randomly shadowbanned. Like... I can go to my gallery and see all my images, but I can't actually open them without seeing a 404 error, so all my scans across 30+ profiles are dead😑. I've contacted Imgur and will hopefully get a response, but I may have to end up switching to another image host and going through the dread of replacing all those images. The one upside is that I've been pedantic about sourcing everything, so at least it won't be hard to replace the scans.

Bad news guys, my Imgur account got completely randomly shadowbanned. Like... I can go to my gallery and see all my images, but I can't actually open them without seeing a 404 error, so all my scans across 30+ profiles are dead😑. I've contacted Imgur and will hopefully get a response, but I may have to end up switching to another image host and going through the dread of replacing all those images. The one upside is that I've been pedantic about sourcing everything, so at least it won't be hard to replace the scans.
Praying for you, hope imgur fixes your situation. 🙏

Thanks a lot for helping out. I hope that this situation will be resolved for you in a positive manner. 🙏

this thing deep-rooted inside my mind for days, who's probably the most haxed character or things in MC? IM trying to make like a thread in notion to this but i don't read a lot of books. I've tried to swim searching it on this site hoping there's a thread discuss about it, but i only find like an old thread, sorry my searching-ability is mediocre.

this thing deep-rooted inside my mind for days, who's probably the most haxed character or things in MC? IM trying to make like a thread in notion to this but i don't read a lot of books. I've tried to swim searching it on this site hoping there's a thread discuss about it, but i only find like an old thread, sorry my searching-ability is mediocre.
I'd say Dormammu is one of them, thanks largely to the magic revisions.

1. Has his own stuff on his profile (Low-Godly Regen, a bunch of Immortalities, Type 1 Abstract Existence, Low 1-A Chaos Manipulation Hax).

2. Likely has Hell-Lord hax, as he has been considered a Hell Lord on a few occasions, giving him all the demonic goodies like Power Null, Death Manipulation, Void Manipulation, etc.

3. Faltine Physiology (Types 1 & 4 of Acausality, High 1-B HDE, BDE Type 1, Incorporeality, and a handful of neat resistances) and Faltine Magic (Void Manipulation/Existence Erasure, Power Nullification, Law Manipulation, Death Manipulation, etc.)

4. And of course, Sorcerer Supreme level magic (Layered Basic Magic P&A, even better Fate Hax, Invulnerability and Invulnerability Negation, Time Hax on par with the Infinity Gauntlet, BFR with High 1-B range, Low 1-A Absorption/Summoning, and some more nice resistances).

Currently, it has to be the Beyonders.

In the far future though, it will likely be Chthon. My guy has:
  • Demon Physiology
  • Great Old One Physiology
  • God Physiology
  • Elder God of Earth Physiology
  • Hell Lord Physiology (Since the Hell Lords emerged from the primal energies of the Elder Gods of Earth).
  • Passive Powers of the Darkhold
  • Spells of the Darkhold
  • Sorcerer Supreme Level Magic
  • A monumental number of abilities from the demon races that Chthon fathered.
Then probably something else I'm forgetting lmao.

Currently, it has to be the Beyonders.

In the far future though, it will likely be Chthon. My guy has:
  • Demon Physiology
  • Great Old One Physiology
  • God Physiology
  • Elder God of Earth Physiology
  • Hell Lord Physiology (Since the Hell Lords emerged from the primal energies of the Elder Gods of Earth).
  • Passive Powers of the Darkhold
  • Spells of the Darkhold
  • Sorcerer Supreme Level Magic
  • A monumental number of abilities from the demon races that Chthon fathered.
Then probably something else I'm forgetting lmao.
Hot damn.

If you want to get more hax for him, just check out Doctor Strange: Sorcerer Supreme #90

Anyone read about Carbonarium? It's some apparently unbreakable metal, Avengers academy mention it and the other marvel metals
Yeah, Moon Knight's suit was made of both adamantium and carbonadium.

Like others said, probably a heavy skilled magician like Dormammu or Chthon (if he had a profile).

the queen of never states that scarlet witch is above all other nexus beings as she is the ultimate nexus, able to manipulate all realities including the destruction of all creation. and scarlet witch fought against moridun, she was able to defeat him with one shot, she absorbed Moridun entry into herself is this H1-A scarlet witch

main-qimg-8ddb8fc6d39e91f952bae8e4a53e1a59

main-qimg-3ac5e9f937cc30d8b20da896d2984261

Last edited:
the queen of never states that scarlet witch is above all other nexus beings as she is the ultimate nexus, able to manipulate all realities including the destruction of all creation. and scarlet witch fought against moridun, she was able to defeat him with one shot, she absorbed Moridun entry into herself is this H1-A scarlet witch

main-qimg-8ddb8fc6d39e91f952bae8e4a53e1a59

main-qimg-3ac5e9f937cc30d8b20da896d2984261
Hope QS gets another big moment

It's Eternity. He have all the powers of the characters inside of him. The heroes, villains, demons, Gods, abstrasts, all the Magic, etc

Well, it at least qualifies for what we currently rate Marvel Big Bangs as, whether that is High 3-A or Low 2-C, but I do not know if collapsing the timelines would be a 2-A feat in terms of raw power or due to a chain reaction (by retroactively causing them to never start diverging). 🙏

Well, it at least qualifies for what we currently rate Marvel Big Bangs as, whether that is High 3-A or Low 2-C, but I do not know if collapsing the timelines would be a 2-A feat in terms of raw power or due to a chain reaction (by retroactively causing them to never start diverging). 🙏
What do you think about the "uncontrollable mystical energy across all planes of reality" part? Do you think that, plus Zarrko's machine, is enough for 2-A? Or would it just be High 3-A?

What do you think about the "uncontrollable mystical energy across all planes of reality" part? Do you think that, plus Zarrko's machine, is enough for 2-A? Or would it just be High 3-A?
It seems like a 2-A feat to me, but the "big bang" mention somewhat contradicts it. However, explicitly displayed scale should be prioritised over flowery language allegory, so 2-A seems more reliable. 🙏

It seems like a 2-A feat to me, but the "big bang" mention somewhat contradicts it. However, explicitly displayed scale should be prioritised over flowery language allegory, so 2-A seems more reliable. 🙏

Is 2-A an outlier or enough to upgrade Heralds to that level?

What counts as "significantly affecting" for Tier 2 stuff? Like does being the source of all winds count as significantly affecting the realms?

Back