• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

In Quasar, it's explained that, out of all the universal Abstracta (including Eternity, Oblivion, Infinity, etc), only Anomaly could survive if universal expansion was reversed until the universe became a single, anomalous point with no real dimensions.

Basically, being able to survive the end of the universe/multiverse is doable for certain Abstracts, especially under certain conditions.
She is an aspect of Oblivion whose purpose is to exist up until the last light of Eternity is snuffed out, and possibly even after, as well as a Multiversal Abstract, embodying the very concept of entropy across all existence and fated to be the last entity standing once it ends

Last edited by a moderator:
Your scan doesn't work.

But it doesn't matter anyway. Being able to survive the death of Eternity doesn't make her more powerful than Eternity, as I've repeatedly explained.

Hell, Entropy in the Seventh Cosmos survived the death of the entire 7th Eternity at the hands of Genis-Vell/himself and became Eternity (with the help of an initial energy source from Vell's mook blaster) because he was all that was left. Yet Entropy was far less powerful than Eternity prior to all of that.

Last edited:
Your scan doesn't work.

But it doesn't matter anyway. Being able to survive the death of Eternity doesn't make her more powerful than Eternity, as I've repeatedly explained.

Hell, Entropy in the Seventh Cosmos survived the death of the entire 7th Eternity at the hands of Genis-Vell/himself and became Eternity (with the help of an initial energy source from Vell's mook blaster) because he was all that was left. Yet Entropy was far less powerful than Eternity prior to all of that.
Should her profile be like this?

But you can’t have Matt’s arch nemesis as over 100 times his strength.
1: Kingpin's current profile sucks and should not even be considered at the moment.

2: Matt's strength has been, somewhat, consistent 9-B, unlike Kingpin, who has fought pratically every single street level character from 9-B up to High 8-C.

3: Matt only got into High 8-C after getting enhanced by the Fist ceremony and even with that, he needed to punch Spider-man with all of his strength. (And even with that, Peter was only a little hurt and he wasn't even trying to fight Matt, just trying to talk)

So no, base Matt is not High 8-C.

Last edited:

Even though I opened CRT for Knull and Black Winter, there are still characters with old or terrible profiles (especially Nightmare). Does anyone know when Ultima will open the new title?

Even though I opened CRT for Knull and Black Winter, there are still characters with old or terrible profiles (especially Nightmare). Does anyone know when Ultima will open the new title?
Not for a long time, brother.

But my Marvel magic revisions (which are ongoing but since the sandbox's visual editor isn't working for some reason they're briefly on hold) will give much needed P&A revisions to old profiles such as Strange, Nightmare, Dormammu, Clea, etc.

But yeah, people like Mephisto will definitely be High 1-B.

32.jpg
33.jpg

The new Moon Knight just arrived. 🔥

ABLVV870ptB0Bxt-JqSTqXSMjfs_R_wCSP0ltn5GBdz_MFPOSGlhs1xM5yFVKSm4tinyqs8-0EH3DHBPsrQBjr5aIFcXUj5M-hMffqn_-djcBkkYthZb1Hg=s0
ABLVV87V1DvJNpmwVB1WCDPAO6_SmP4IaowvwOt1-W6QVFmXSXKS_CKAt4KYARhY_Hh0uYdAWgPV7lZYyLAC2QNymKRAPhN16NBV_A8e-p1R55cNt8dO8pQ=s0

ABLVV84J34Vc8cM1rWFLAlLTA5NC6MteTREUoFUpDWwu8pt3kEPZGzncH6SDUFifvZLscpZsD3LaHHDPQiXHZESSioKgeVj3c5aJQaYhwJ6xLzxSX6USxpA=s0
ABLVV845OWs0cQ-Mq3ABHuw6BCpbcMw1a4ulcyS8GTrfJ-jMk9nzwuObfpLfCf_joL3N44eCURoxt3c2uWrZ58aNtCAubp28CHeAS9NXBZcP1-_RgBiFTDk=s0

Vengeance of the Moon Knight Vol 2 Issue 1 has released a few days ago and Hunter's Moon was able to send two demons (Mr. Smile & Mr. Sulk) back to the Dungeon Dimension by praying to Khonshu.

This is limited BFR?

Question, what makes Marvel's higher dimensions transfinitely larger? I've only seen one mention of them being infinitely larger and more dangerous.

Or is it granted qualitative superiority because the higher dimensions see the lower ones as small, like shadows or paintings in a cave?
1. The examples provided in Ultima’s blog should be enough. Higher dimensions are stated to be infinitely larger on top of having something akin to an R>F difference over lower ones. Seeing as the cosmology is composited, we don’t need qualitative superiority for every little higher dimensional statement, just some general statements for higher dimensions being infinitely above lower ones in Marvel should suffice.

2. Qualitative superiority between higher dimensions stops mattering once you reach infinitely many dimensions, I believe.

1. The examples provided in Ultima’s blog should be enough. Higher dimensions are stated to be infinitely larger on top of having something akin to an R>F difference over lower ones. Seeing as the cosmology is composited, we don’t need qualitative superiority for every little higher dimensional statement, just some general statements for higher dimensions being infinitely above lower ones in Marvel should suffice.

2. Qualitative superiority between higher dimensions stops mattering once you reach infinitely many dimensions, I believe.
So they equate an infinite superiority with a transfinite one?

And the transcendence R > F is not a Qualitative Superiority?

Question, what makes Marvel's higher dimensions transfinitely larger? I've only seen one mention of them being infinitely larger and more dangerous.

Or is it granted qualitative superiority because the higher dimensions see the lower ones as small, like shadows or paintings in a cave?
Asides from the above 2 statements:

1. Dormammu, a higher dimensional entity, views 4D space-time as "little" and "dirty".

2. 3D beings can only interact with a shadow of a 4D construct.

3. That higher-D being who views Spider-Man like a cave painting says time cannot contain him.

Back