• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

I don't see how being 3 faces of something means your inherently equal tbh, like never queen just blatantly exist in a far higher part of the cosmology f.e
My point was that Dan Slott seems to have gone out of his way to contradict both Al Ewing and Mark Gruenwald in this regard.

My point was that Dan Slott seems to have gone out of his way to contradict both Al Ewing and Mark Gruenwald in this regard.
How does that contradict al exactly?

They are faces of creation in the aspect of one being possibility, the other being time and the other being the end, that doesn't really contradict anything inherently

Well, the point is that Al Ewing presented The Never Queen as being a wholly separate previous multiverse consisting of archetypes, whereas J.M. DeMatteis and Mark Gruenwald set up Oblivion as the end of everything.

Well, the point is that Al Ewing presented The Never Queen as being a wholly separate previous multiverse consisting of archetypes, whereas J.M. DeMatteis and Mark Gruenwald set up Oblivion as the end of everything.
No offense, but this argument isn't very good, never queen WAS the fourth of foth cosmos (now she's the embodiment of all possibility) she literally makes possibility possible in eternity, without her only one outcome is possible we are told this several times, oblivion isn't the end of all things in the same sense, he's the end of all things in the aspect he's the nothingness of it, where as griever is the literal end where it stops, nothingness is after

To me it still seems to fit together poorly, but okay then.

Who do you think has the best regen in marvel?
Deadpool, Wolverine, Hulk, Sabertooth,..?
Hulk,

The problem with Deadpool's regeneration is that it doesn't stop healing even if there is no damage, causing the cells to multiply until your body explodes, Deadpool defeated an army of Skrulls and super-adaptoid with Healing powers because their regenerations did not have the cancer to keep them limited

Of all of the street level characters, Daredevil's profile is the most organized in the power and abilities section and I wish to standardize the rest of the street gang to be similar. (I'm aiming to do that with Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Moon Knight and Shang-Chi)

This will stop the gigantic wall of text that usually happens on abilities and makes it easier to find something specific or add new abilities later on. Is that something that I need to create a CTR or not?

Of all of the street level characters, Daredevil's profile is the most organized in the power and abilities section and I wish to standardize the rest of the street gang to be similar. (I'm aiming to do that with Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Moon Knight and Shang-Chi)

This will stop the gigantic wall of text that usually happens on abilities and makes it easier to find something specific or add new abilities later on. Is that something that I need to create a CTR or not?
You would be doing Gods work brother🙏

Thank you for helping out. 🙏

I have unlocked Spider-Man's page for you. Tell me here when you are done.

Thank you for helping out. 🙏

I have unlocked Spider-Man's page for you. Tell me here when you are done.

Thanks, Ant. I've finished with his profile, you can lock it again.

(It was a nightmare to clean it up)

Here's another feat to throw on the pile for Thor from the latest Thor Annual. Fighting MODOK when he has the full power of the World Tree that he used to rewrite reality on Earth. Not only does MODOK outright say he has the full power of the World Tree but Thor says that the power he senses can "change the very rings of the World Tree" too. He loses the first encounter but wins in the rematch. I compiled all the relevant scans but you can read the whole thing yourselves if you want.

Last edited:
Back