• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God Quarry Thanos and Thor-Force Thor actually met in a one-on-one confrontation and actually fought against each other in this Thor (2020) Vol 6 #34 for a brief while. How do I know this is Thor-Force Thor and not just Worthy Thor? This is the same volume where Thor faced off against Black Winter but different issues, so we all know the title of this YouTube video isn't lying this time.

Last edited:
Knull doesn’t seem to appear in the 6th volume Thor comics, he’s mainly prominent in some Venom comics and the “King in Black” event. Also the fight seems to short to know if Thanos really is comparable to All Father Thor but I will rewatch the video and read the issue just to get a better grasp on what exactly is going on.

Knull doesn’t seem to appear in the 6th volume Thor comics, he’s mainly prominent in some Venom comics and the “King in Black” event. Also the fight seems to short to know if Thanos really is comparable to All Father Thor but I will rewatch the video and read the issue just to get a better grasp on what exactly is going on.
So it wasn't the Thor comic that Thor faced off against Knull? Darn it!

God Quarry Thanos and Thor-Force Thor actually met in a one-on-one confrontation and actually fought against each other in this Thor (2020) Vol 6 #34 for a brief while. How do I know this is Thor-Force Thor and not just Worthy Thor? This is the same volume where Thor faced off against Knull but different issues, so we all know the title of this YouTube video isn't lying this time.

You should use an actual comic book scans not a YouTube video.

So it wasn't the Thor comic that Thor faced off against Knull? Darn it!
Correct but it is the same volume when Thor had the odinforce and power cosmic and became herald of thunder to Galactus and fought the Black Winter, a multiverse eater, however these events spanned from Thor Vol 6 #1 to #6 so I’m not sure if Thor had lost the odinforce after #6.

1. Odins’ power varies greatly between 3-C and 2-A
2. The Phoenix Force has an unknown tier normally and hosts of the Phoenix vary greatly on power depending on the individual. Also I think the computer was referring to Earth 14412 Phoenix, the same Phoenix that empowered Old King Thor, who is 2-C.

Back