• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

Yeah I was thinking of doing something for Magneto myself if nobody else was planning on making his profile up to snuff since as you said, it's pretty mid.

Yes. I always had the impression that Jack Kirby was a much greater artistically creative force behind Marvel Comics than Stan Lee was, but Stan was a much better self-marketer, and received massive amounts of money, whereas Kirby received very little.

That said, Stan was treated terribly by the people surrounding him during his final years.

Now that Marvel has kabbalistic concepts i hope we see stuff like Atzmus who is a god even above ain sof and duality of infinite/finite.

Could This be used for something?
it says there are infinite alls which are described as "infinity beyond infinity" stretching to Oblivion. They are also described as beyond Eternity and Infinity. This should be referring to Multiversal Abstracts not Universal.

You follow the exact URL pattern that I used above.

• For keys in existing profiles, and equipment files, one only requires at least 15 appearances across comic books, as opposed to 20.
Yeah, he definitely warrants a key.

And i head he is more powerful than living tribunal
Nah, not even close.
His best was beating a celestial armored Stark and Thor together, destroying the rainbow bridge, fighting Thor.

But his recent comic book Incredible Hulk Vol 4 say a lot. Banner and Hulk are back to their "normal issues". He looks as if he can possess people temporary at least to threaten Banner (definitely need more issues to clarify that). He still retains his TOBA/Green Door concept and the big bad is called the Primordial Mother Of Horrors.

It looks like Hulk is a great threat to them and he is key in freeing the Mother Of Horrors.

Seems like the Mother Of Horrors and TOBA are oppositions.

It has this horror as Immortal Hulk run.

Back