• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

But his recent comic book Incredible Hulk Vol 4 say a lot. Banner and Hulk are back to their "normal issues". He looks as if he can possess people temporary at least to threaten Banner (definitely need more issues to clarify that). He still retains his TOBA/Green Door concept and the big bad is called the Primordial Mother Of Horrors.

It looks like Hulk is a great threat to them and he is key in freeing the Mother Of Horrors.

Seems like the Mother Of Horrors and TOBA are oppositions.

It has this horror as Immortal Hulk run.
Hulk might even get a high tier upgrade if possible.

If staff dosen't reply to a thread in 2 weeks then the changes can be applied, right? Or am i misunderstanding something?

If staff dosen't reply to a thread in 2 weeks then the changes can be applied, right? Or am i misunderstanding something?
What changes are you referring to?

Also, our staff with evaluation rights need to evaluate content revision threads before they can be applied.

What changes are you referring to?

Also, our staff with evaluation rights need to evaluate content revision threads before they can be applied.
I am referring to This thread.

And the rule i was referring to is similar to this one:

"For all content revision suggestions, a grace period of 48 hours should be allowed for the reviewing staff members to evaluate and approve them. This grace period applies to both minor and self-evident revisions, as well as larger revisions that may require more input from other staff members. Until this grace period has elapsed since the time of the thread's creation, the revision should not be applied to the profiles."

Though that's not the exact one i was searching for.

Well, the revision will likely be applied, but Ultima and DontTalk are in the middle of a discussion, and DontTalk has limited available time currently.

Just as I overhauled DC's discussion rules a while ago, I'm planning on doing the same for Marvel, but just as I waited until DC's cosmology split finished, I'm going to wait until Ultima's revisions finish for Marvel. However, I analyzed the MCU's rules first, as they won't be affected, so what do you guys think?
  • Do not make Marvel Cinematic Universe revision threads discussing scaling Captain America to Iron Man from their fight in the "Civil War" movie, as this has been discussed many times before, and strongly contradicts the established scale of their respective feats.
This rule was agreed on in https://vsbattles.com/threads/mcu-captain-america-upgrade.94780/. However, it's outdated now and should be removed, as we currently consider Mark 46 and 47 to be noncombatant armors far weaker than other Iron Man armors preceding them, and they scale from Captain America and Winter Soldier just fine.
  • Refrain from scaling characters to the Hadron Enforcer. The weapon was only ever used on Ronan, and the feat has been deemed too inconsistent to be considered anything other than an Outlier. Scaling characters to this weapon would also cause too large inconsistencies throughout the entire verse.
I'm not entirely sure what to do with this rule, which was agreed on in https://vsbattles.com/threads/moon-level-rocket-racoon-mcu.117805/. It states that Ronan surviving the Hadron Enforcer is an outlier, but https://vsbattles.com/threads/mcu-high-6-a-5-c-upgrades.145315/ later upgraded Ronan's durability to 5-C anyway, which, as far as I can tell, doesn't scale to anyone. Should this rule be removed or something else?

Just as I overhauled DC's discussion rules a while ago, I'm planning on doing the same for Marvel, but just as I waited until DC's cosmology split finished, I'm going to wait until Ultima's revisions finish for Marvel. However, I analyzed the MCU's rules first, as they won't be affected, so what do you guys think?

This rule was agreed on in https://vsbattles.com/threads/mcu-captain-america-upgrade.94780/. However, it's outdated now and should be removed, as we currently consider Mark 46 and 47 to be noncombatant armors far weaker than other Iron Man armors preceding them, and they scale from Captain America and Winter Soldier just fine.

I'm not entirely sure what to do with this rule, which was agreed on in https://vsbattles.com/threads/moon-level-rocket-racoon-mcu.117805/. It states that Ronan surviving the Hadron Enforcer is an outlier, but https://vsbattles.com/threads/mcu-high-6-a-5-c-upgrades.145315/ later upgraded Ronan's durability to 5-C anyway, which, as far as I can tell, doesn't scale to anyone. Should this rule be removed or something else?
You should move this to MCU thread, no in this one

What Oliver said, but yeah, those rules can be removed now

i heard thano's page needs to be reworked

i heard thano's page needs to be reworked
As do literally all marvel pages. And i mean ALL.

Marvel profiles suck some ass. Most of the profiles are so outdated they don't even link feats nor abilities at all.
And some are so outdated they deserve to be deleted.

Anyway, i found something on Marvel's official website regarding living tribunal:

"The living Tribunal also helped fashion the twin cosmic entities the Brothers, each who became the guardian of a different Megaverse, within the larger Omniverse but encompassing more than a single Multiverse."

We cannot scale from crossovers with DC Comics. The property rights do not stretch that far for either of the two companies.

There was a series of crossover between Marvel Comics and DC Comics during the mid-1990s involving a character called Access in which they were created.

There was a series of crossover between Marvel Comics and DC Comics during the mid-1990s involving a character called Access in which they were created.
That doesn't really matter.
They appear a few times in canon too.
Just means we won't scale them to anything in the crossover.

They only appeared for a few comic book panels in a comic book for the old X-Men cartoon, in which the Living Tribunal crushed them, and they were stated to be powerful enough to destroy galaxies. Anything beyond that was invented by Marvel handbook writers and we use comic book canon, not handbooks alone according to our rules.

Also, considering that we would have to consider The Living Tribunal as having created the entities that created both Marvel Comics and DC Comics, as that is what the old handbooks defined as "megaverses", it doesn't make any logical sense with the current Marvel Comics cosmology.

As such I am afraid that your suggestion has been firmly rejected, and I do not remotely have the time to argue extensively with you about it, so I appreciate if you do not continue to pointlessly bother me about the issue.

Last edited:
They only appeared for a few comic book panels in a comic book for the old X-Men cartoon, in which the Living Tribunal crushed them, and they were stated to be powerful enough to destroy galaxies. Anything beyond that was invented by Marvel handbook writers and we use comic book canon, not handbooks alone according to our rules.

Also, considering that we would have to consider The Living Tribunal as having created the entities that created both Marvel Comics and DC Comics, as that is what the old handbooks defined as "megaverses", it doesn't make any logical sense with the current Marvel Comics cosmology.

As such I am afraid that your suggestion has been firmly rejected, and I do not remotely have the time to argue extensively with you about it, so I appreciate if you do not continue to pointlessly bother me about the issue.
As you wish

Yes. Impress sent me some private messages yesterday in which she complained about their current state, apparently due to the exaggerated and incoherent scaling for many of the characters.
yeah but once it's done

then a pretty a big chunk of the wiki will look neat and tidy and accurate of course
I assume this will be done after Ultima's thread is done? It would be good a few pointers of what's wrong just so we do NOT expand upon these "exaggerated and incoherent" scaling and, maybe, even correct it.

What tier would Griever at the End of All Things be?
According to Dan Slott's cosmology, the Griever has been both presented as equal to Eternity and the Never Queen (which are the three aspects of all there is as Slott presented it), and barely more powerful than the Silver Surfer, depending on the story. It basically seems to be some kind of mixed concept between Oblivion and Entropy, but I am not sure,

According to Dan Slott's cosmology, the Griever has been both presented as equal to Eternity and the Never Queen (which are the three aspects of all there is as Slott presented it), and barely more powerful than the Silver Surfer, depending on the story. It basically seems to be some kind of mixed concept between Oblivion and Entropy, but I am not sure,
I don't see how being 3 faces of something means your inherently equal tbh, like never queen just blatantly exist in a far higher part of the cosmology f.e

Back