• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

If he withstood it nearly point blank, sure.

Speaking of Nova

would he scale to annihilus or no?

(i’m referring to that scene where he actually rips annihilus’s intestines/throat out)

(he did kill him just the way he did it sounds like he might not scale to him)

I think that full-power Richard Rider Nova likely scales to Annihilus, yes, but Annihilus was technically very weakened due to having endured a tier 4-A attack from Galactus right previously.

Yes, that is true. He shared his power with other Nova Corps members afterwards.

I wanted to bring Thanos up because i remember this scene between him and galactus

2159-BAD9-8863-493-A-9-E75-A98-A44734567.webp

was galactus at his weakest here and do we scale Thanos to him or anything or no?

IMG_6672.webp
Question would this have scale peter to large island level since doc ocks arms tanked this
IMG_6676.webp

Also when the thing matched grey hulk in strength he was amped which I think disproves the statement of the thing being planet level and the hydraulic press feat is not as good as Spider-Man breaking something that nothing on earth could which is a better feat
QI74VNf_d.webp

gyOXmyE_d.webp
dmb1ypS_d.webp

Does Thanos scale to a weakened galactus?

I know he would never stand a chance against full fed or moderately fed galactus but what about galactus in a weakened/starving state.

IMG_6672.webp
Question would this have scale peter to large island level since doc ocks arms tanked this
IMG_6676.webp

Also when the thing matched grey hulk in strength he was amped which I think disproves the statement of the thing being planet level and the hydraulic press feat is not as good as Spider-Man breaking something that nothing on earth could which is a better feat
QI74VNf_d.webp

gyOXmyE_d.webp
dmb1ypS_d.webp
@Antvasima

If you calc the feat and it reaches Large Island level, then sure
Also when the thing matched grey hulk in strength he was amped which I think disproves the statement of the thing being planet level
  1. There is no statement of Thing being explicitly Planet level
  2. Grey Hulk's Planet level feat is far beyond the Small Planet level feat on Thing's profile, so even if we don't scale Thing to Hulk, he would still be Small Planet level
  3. On Hulk's profile, you can see a scan of Thing matching Savage Hulk, who is regularly said to be stronger than Grey Hulk

If you calc the feat and it reaches Large Island level, then sure

1. There is no statement of Thing being explicitly Planet level
  2. Grey Hulk's Planet level feat is far beyond the Small Planet level feat on Thing's profile, so even if we don't scale Thing to Hulk, he would still be Small Planet level
  3. On Hulk's profile, you can see a scan of Thing matching Savage Hulk, who is regularly said to be stronger than Grey Hulk
Ok I swear though Spider-Man has matched the juggernaut in strength and and professor hulk I really do believe Spider-Man is as strong as the thing and hope I could prove it to you and like I said the thing does have a lot of comparable or sometimes even better striking feats but Spider-Man has comparable scaling feats and better lifting feats so they are even and some ways strength wise and better in other ways strength wise

Yeah, world Breaker Hulk

you're not the only one with time travel powers

image.png

image.png
(KLOL put this out a while ago in a Discord server)

one day of difference
i have a question though oliver

could a match between scp-682 and doctor doom work?

that hard to kill lizard is definitely hard to incap but could this match work with doom? (doom's a supergenius)

Back