• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Real World Vs Titans

The cold war was like 70 years ago, I very seriously doubt you were even born and not only were no nukes launched it end up with some of the greatest achievements in science. If you were going to try and make such a refrence you should have used one of the many conflicts with the middle east or north korea.
I was just joking. Nukes being a first resort to something like the titans wouldn't be in character. Even if they did manage to overun most military bases.

Something involving the potential or actual death of large numbers of people should not be used for jokes.

Something involving the potential or actual death of large numbers of people should not be used for jokes.
Well at least lemme say that if the titans do overtake the mainland of America. They can't really win the entire fight due to getting stomped by aircraft carriers. They don't have an answer for the navy or things like that.

If I remember the manga correctly the colossal titans in the wall are able to walk through the ocean or something.

If I remember the manga correctly the colossal titans in the wall are able to walk through the ocean or something.
they wont make it far because if they coming to our world, the laws of the world will hit and they gonna be crushed by the weight of the water on top of em if they get deep enough

I have heard that the most rudimentary sonar systems in any navy ship in almost any country can detect whales and their heartbeats and stuff. If true...then even seas won't help titans.

So in short our navy ships, sonar nets, and submarines can easily detect these titans in sea. Especially with their size.

Next we blow them up with depth charges or torpedoes underwater. Or we just wait for them to arise and blow them up with canons and missiles after staking them out.

I have heard that the most rudimentary sonar systems in any navy ship in almost any country can detect whales and their heartbeats and stuff. If true...then even seas won't help titans.

So in short our navy ships, sonar nets, and submarines can easily detect these titans in sea. Especially with their size.

Next we blow them up with depth charges or torpedoes underwater. Or we just wait for them to arise and blow them up with canons and missiles after staking them out.
the ocean itself will get the titan, not even tier 8-7 durability can protect you from what ever hellish creatures live down there or the sheer water pressure crushing you

Admittedly I might be a moron. After looking into it a bit more the wall titans apparently are not counted as the same as the colossal titan. So I don't know if they are actually counted in this fight. If not its a bunch of pure titans and two titan shifters vs 8 billion humans and the titans get destroyed without even being able to put up much of a fight. if the are counted they are able to throw things which is what they do to bring down AOT airships and planes (AOT has tech on par with early 1900s stuff and the wall titans absolutly destroy them).

...if the are counted they are able to throw things which is what they do to bring down AOT airships and planes (AOT has tech on par with early 1900s stuff and the wall titans absolutely destroy them).

Modern Aircraft have a ceiling tens of thousands of feet higher than the airships in AoT, their ability to throw things would be more of a threat for ground forces and not aircraft.

Now we all talking about the weapons and technology against the Titans but not the strategy. I'm pretty sure that any middle-developed countries like Vietnam, Indonesia, India, etc have enough military weapons and experience to combat against most pure Titans and the Titan shifters. The Titans have quite numbers and far superior strength but tactically speaking, most of them were no more than mindless creature. Few Titan shifters won't make up it because there were thousands of brilliant minds to come up with strategy to defeat them.

Our world not only have better technology over AoT but also better politics than them. Sure, there was differing opinions, past disputes, etc but we have gone past the time of war and countries helping others are more likely to happened.

Back