• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Rake's greatest ability here, mind manip, is something Slenderman can also use. In addition, this version of Slenderman has better hax and combat potential + experience (from what we know about both) than the Rake. Slenderman takes this.

Ah...That is a good point...I'll keep my vote with Slenderman for now, but I'll think on this.

I'm going to vote for Slenderman. He's got just a bit more versatile hax arsenal compared to tge Rake. I could assume their mind manipulation could cancel each other out, Slenderman still has things like teleportation and BFR.

Though aren't the parameters of The Rakes mind manipulation is that it messes with their minds leading them to harm themselves and altering what they see. If so, I don't see him forcing Slenderman to kill himself or anything that he couldn't do back upon realizing his opponent is in his head.

That...isn't how the Rake's mind manip works. If you are the target of this version of the Rake, once it has you, you are entranced. You are unable to do anything aside from killing yourself. You aren't able to think or act in any other way. You are in its control. Slenderman doesn't have any resistance to mind hax so once the Rake is in, he can't do anything. Slenderman wouldn't notice the Rake being in his head, as that isn't how the Rake's ability works.

Thus why I said a stomp. In the grand scheme of the fight, Slenderman wins by doing something completely out of character, which is his only way of winning. But he's in character so won't do the only thing he can to win (which is use that kind of hax). But The Rake instantly goes for his hax to make Slenderman kill himself. So in theory Slenderman basically loses every time so long as he's in character.

Possibly? Tbh matches similar to have this have been add iirc though can't name one off the top of my head. SM is also stronger and more durable.

There's probably better version of Slenderman to use here, but if Rake leads with hax then I see the Rake winning fairly easily with speed equalised

Back