• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Promised Neverland Discussion Thread

I created this thread for three reasons:

1. For its fans and the latest manga sales it hit (The Promised Neverland - 4,180,039)

2. I like the serie and it,s characters.

3. I like to explain the Demons and the World with in this thread so Massive Spoiler Warning for those who havent read the Manga update and Anime only Watchers

Spoilers do not read this if your not update with the manga

Demons Origi
Demons are Formless Monsters. No one knows what their orignal shape was but what is imporant to note is that they can evole in one or two ways Mutation or Horizontal Gene Transfer. They evolve by cosuming. They absorb the genes of whatever they eat. Inherting their form and nature. Example are when a Demon eats a insect they become insectoids. Over time they Demon acquired many different traits trough eatning and they evoled into many different forms. Until they ate Humans and acquired Humanoid shape, Culture, Language, and Advandce Intellect. Humans became the most prized Delicacy of Demons. Eventuall Demons surpassed Human abilities and became their Natural Predator. Demons, Monster, Orge and even Gods these beigns had many names.

Demons Power/Abilities and Weakness
Superhuman Physical Characteristics Demons surpassed humans in every way by evoling rapidly.

Adaptation They evolve by cosuming. They absorb the genes of whatever they eat.

Longevity Demons can atleast become 1000 year old example Lewis and Bayo.

Fusionism Through Cannibalism Demon minds become one example of course are the Noumas.

Immortality Type 3 and maybe 6 if you consider the Cannibalism stuff and 4 according to this: Demon bodies can Resurrect.

Weakness: Crush their Eye in the middel and the Demon dies sounds easy. If Demons dont eat they lose their shape and their reaso. And most demons are arrogant and have a complex.

Demon King, Him
While most is still unknown about the God of Demons expect for the Promise that was made between Mankind and Demon Kind so i am gonne most focus on his power and tier.

Tier Low 2-C possbily higher The Demon Transcends both time and space and is a Higher Dimmionasal Being.

Ray stuff to back up this evidence write it all down is a nightmare so please read it:

Power/Abilities:

Time Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, and Physics Manipulation Lets play, possibly Quantum Manipulation Ray state that may not follow the quantum mechanics, Reality Warping Higher-Dimensional_Existence (Emma state this), Fate Manipulation (Ones you make a promise with the Demon king you are caught in a whirlwind of destiny and your descendants too.You cant escape this Fate).

And thats all i hope we can all enjoy the series sinds and support it

2-C TPNL!!!?? Nani!!!!?
7701A6FB-D845-420F-B669-E826AABE9992

I'm like probably 30 chapters behind but I'll catch up today. I'm just putting it off for some reason man

That is the most funny thing i have seen thank you. Btw i did say spoiler warning so its your own fault not mine.

The Demon Queen should also receive a page given that she appears to have at least High-Mid level of regen and at least 8-C Ap according to some attacks from her. I'll see if i can get some scans.

Tincan123 said:
Welp, her AP could scale to Lord Byron since she appears to be as strong as the strongest demons show until now, at least until we get a better calc of her AP.

Back