• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom fights the Symbol of Peace (Princess Peach vs Toshinori Yagi (All Might)) (1-0-0)

koopa3144

He/Him
So I wanted to make a High 6-C Peach match and Both have "Might" in their name Only 10/10 connections here folks.
  • Fight takes place in Mute City
  • Mighty Peach and Weakened All Might are being used.
  • Starting distance is 5 meters
  • Speed is equalized.
  • SBA for anything else.
The Symbol of Peace (557.41 Gigatons of TNT): 0
All Might | GOLD Debates Wiki | Fandom
The Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom (734.87 gigatons of TNT): 1

Mighty Peach - Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopedia
Incon: 0

Last edited:
Okay, so comparing the two of them, initially it would seem that All Might is weaker than Peach. Experience-wise, Peach herself had dealt with Culex and Jinx, although I don't think being an interdimensional interloper really counts for anything in the experience department. Yet at the same time, with a single transformation, Peach would become a kung-fu master, which... Sources vary ranging from 3 years to 10 years for mastery in martial arts, so pretty much Peach can gain 3-10 years of experience practically immediately. The same principles should apply to something like Mighty Peach.

About the one downside is the transformations change Peach's movepool entirely, which is a point against her.

All Might had dealt with All For One, someone who had far more experience in combat as he had seen over two or three human lifetimes. That and, with Plus Ultra (which apparently isn't just some weird saying according to his profile, but what would I know?), All Might can push it further than his usual brand of Detroit Smashes. Of course when you consider that All for One survived the United States of Smash, which was a last-ditch effort from All Might, Peach being a smidge more durable than All For One would very much survive that as well.

Oh, and Peach is an entire tier higher in lifting strength than All Might, so uh, there's that.

All and all, I think Peach takes this one, although she will strain a bit when getting up from a United States of Smash.

Okay, so comparing the two of them, initially it would seem that All Might is weaker than Peach. Experience-wise, Peach herself had dealt with Culex and Jinx, although I don't think being an interdimensional interloper really counts for anything in the experience department. Yet at the same time, with a single transformation, Peach would become a kung-fu master, which... Sources vary ranging from 3 years to 10 years for mastery in martial arts, so pretty much Peach can gain 3-10 years of experience practically immediately. The same principles should apply to something like Mighty Peach.

About the one downside is the transformations change Peach's movepool entirely, which is a point against her.

All Might had dealt with All For One, someone who had far more experience in combat as he had seen over two or three human lifetimes. That and, with Plus Ultra (which apparently isn't just some weird saying according to his profile, but what would I know?), All Might can push it further than his usual brand of Detroit Smashes. Of course when you consider that All for One survived the United States of Smash, which was a last-ditch effort from All Might, Peach being a smidge more durable than All For One would very much survive that as well.

Oh, and Peach is an entire tier higher in lifting strength than All Might, so uh, there's that.

All and all, I think Peach takes this one, although she will strain a bit when getting up from a United States of Smash.
Counted!

Back