• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The princess actually fights the dragon for once.

I didn't really vote, I'm not familier with Necrozma, so I don't know how most of his hax works, or if they are enough to make up for the power gap.

Doesn't look like he has anything good. He has hax by the quantity....quality on the other hand, well nothing really stands out.

I'm gonna say Necrozma edges out the win with Stored Power. The more he uses moves like Automize and Rock Polish the more powerful Stored Power is. And if those don't work, because of equalized speed, he still had Iron Defence and Charge Beam. Charge Beam is a damaging attack that boosts his Special Attack with each hit. He also has Gravity to eliminate Sunbutt's flight. And he has self healing. For me that's normally enough to edge out a victory.

Ingame Stored Power is niche at best, but let's not go there.

Stored Power takes several SDs to even match Psychic.

Necrozma's AP is really...lowballed, for lack of a better word. It scales to the universal lighting calc, which I forget how much it is, but it's a heck of a lot more than 31 Foe

Yes, let's not go there. I'm usually really bad about that.

As for this VS battle, could Stored Power + Charge Beam be considered an exponential growth in power? Do we limit how many Stat boost can be gotten out of Charge Beam? I feel these are questions that should be answered. Or I could be over thinking this. Very possible.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Do we limit how many Stat boost can be gotten out of Charge Beam?
At most (at least in game) Charge Beam can only boost your special attack six times. So he couldn't just boost into infinity by somehow landing a ton of Charge Beams.

Foggysniper said:
At most (at least in game) Charge Beam can only boost your special attack six times. So he couldn't just boost into infinity by somehow landing a ton of Charge Beams.

Ture, ingame six boosts are the limit. My question is, is that limit considered game machanics?

Back