• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Player fights a different type of zombie (7-0-0) GRACE

King_Dom470

He/Him
Last edited:
Veeery interesting... I really like this sort of match.

The Stalker is unlike anything the Player has faced, with its insane mobility, superior physical attributes, invisibility and telekinesis. The inverse is not quite true - the Player is similar to the Combine in what they can do, in theory. The Player, in fact, might be even weaker physically, which... Does not bode well for them. What they do, however, exceed the Combine is in their savviness, survival skills, and most importantly, considerably superior combat skills and preparation skills.

The Stalker is nasty. The Player would lose any direct confrontation 9/10 times. The Scream, TK and physicals are too much, even if they know what to expect. What makes this different is the preparation. Allowing the Player to prep is dangerous for the Stalker, as they will set up loads of traps and the best possible environment. Sneaking around won't help thanks to the Stalker's enhanced senses, but they can take advantage of the fact that the Stalker will zero into their position without seeing any potential traps that may be on the way.

Still, this is a very dicey match, and assuming that the Stalker is highly-skilled and does the stunts I've seen some players do in that game... I'm betting on it, although it will be a difficult fight. I think that, as savvy and dangerous the Player is, their kit isn't quite as versatile, nor is the preparation time as great, to allow them to pull more victories than defeats from the Stalker. They would win a few matches, make no mistake, but I still bet the Stalker taking this one.

Good match.

I guess the player could blow up the Syalker or something simillar but as EliminatorVenon said the Stalker is just a something the player has never faced with too many capabilities, the player would need a lot of luck as well to get the stalker in the correct position for their traps to be actually effective

Voting stalker FRA

Veeery interesting... I really like this sort of match.

The Stalker is unlike anything the Player has faced, with its insane mobility, superior physical attributes, invisibility and telekinesis. The inverse is not quite true - the Player is similar to the Combine in what they can do, in theory. The Player, in fact, might be even weaker physically, which... Does not bode well for them. What they do, however, exceed the Combine is in their savviness, survival skills, and most importantly, considerably superior combat skills and preparation skills.

The Stalker is nasty. The Player would lose any direct confrontation 9/10 times. The Scream, TK and physicals are too much, even if they know what to expect. What makes this different is the preparation. Allowing the Player to prep is dangerous for the Stalker, as they will set up loads of traps and the best possible environment. Sneaking around won't help thanks to the Stalker's enhanced senses, but they can take advantage of the fact that the Stalker will zero into their position without seeing any potential traps that may be on the way.

Still, this is a very dicey match, and assuming that the Stalker is highly-skilled and does the stunts I've seen some players do in that game... I'm betting on it, although it will be a difficult fight. I think that, as savvy and dangerous the Player is, their kit isn't quite as versatile, nor is the preparation time as great, to allow them to pull more victories than defeats from the Stalker. They would win a few matches, make no mistake, but I still bet the Stalker taking this one.

Good match.
Counted
I guess the player could blow up the Syalker or something simillar but as EliminatorVenon said the Stalker is just a something the player has never faced with too many capabilities, the player would need a lot of luck as well to get the stalker in the correct position for their traps to be actually effective

Voting stalker FRA
Both counted

The Players Wincons:
  • Overwhelming the stalker with slightly superior speed (With adrenaline they can get up to 31.3116153047 mph)/better skill in armed combat (Almost impossible considering the player is weaker and even with a significant skill and speed advantage the stalker is likely to vicious)
  • Stay at a range with a sniper or something and pop it off at a range (Possible since they got marksmanship and their in a place with lots of buildings at the same time the Stalker is slightly invisible so this might be hard)
  • Could easily find things to make bombs, Molotovs and smoke bombs (Since they got the lucky trait they can find stuff really fast)
Some other stuff:
  • The player won’t get scared because of beta blockers nor will they be as effected by pain
  • Resists gas via their gas mask
  • More skilled
Stalkers Wincons:
  • Restraining the player and mauling them (Physically stronger, and has higher lifting strength but with the traps and guns the player isn’t gonna make it easy for them)
  • Teleportation and surprise attacking them (Unlikely considering it would take all their stamina and in which case it would probably backfire and get them killed)
Some other stuff:
  • Will regenerate from the gunshots
  • Can blur the vision of the player
  • The scream could probably seriously hurt or at least stun the player (Although with prep time and prior knowledge this might be negated in some way)
  • Far higher stamina and pain tolerance

Just leaving this here

The Players Wincons:
  • Stay at a range with a sniper or something and pop it off at a range (Possible since they got marksmanship and their in a place with lots of buildings at the same time the Stalker is slightly invisible so this might be hard)
Yeah, the invisibility is the main reason I wouldn't count on it. This could be minimized with good enough conditions, such as a way to knock paint over it, but I find the scenario very unlikely.
  • Could easily find things to make bombs, Molotovs and smoke bombs (Since they got the lucky trait they can find stuff really fast)
That's the best thing they can try and what I consider the best wincon, as explosions are really hard to avoid and very, VERY damaging.
Some other stuff:
  • The scream could probably seriously hurt or at least stun the player (Although with prep time and prior knowledge this might be negated in some way)
I imagine that potent earmuffs could reduce considerably the power of the scream.

I would like to point out that the player could grab a gas mask to negate the stalkers gas manip
Combines have gas masks too and the gas still affects them. This is due to the gas being radioactive since it makes the iconic Geiger counter clicking sound to indicate radioactivity.
Is this Reborn Stalker that we're using by the way? If yes then you can count me as a vote for Stalkman Reuben.

Last edited:
The Players Wincons:
  • Overwhelming the stalker with slightly superior speed (With adrenaline they can get up to 31.3116153047 mph)/better skill in armed combat (Almost impossible considering the player is weaker and even with a significant skill and speed advantage the stalker is likely to vicious)
Some other stuff:
  • The player won’t get scared because of beta blockers nor will they be as effected by pain
  • Resists gas via their gas mask
  • More skilled
Stalkers Wincons:
  • Restraining the player and mauling them (Physically stronger, and has higher lifting strength but with the traps and guns the player isn’t gonna make it easy for them)
  • Teleportation and surprise attacking them (Unlikely considering it would take all their stamina and in which case it would probably backfire and get them killed)
Some other stuff:
  • Will regenerate from the gunshots
  • Can blur the vision of the player
  • Far higher stamina and pain tolerance

Just leaving this here
Combines are skilled in armed combat as well and probably better with guns than the Player, especially when you take into account ones with the Precision upgrade which basically gives them aim assist and reduced bullet spread but less damage in return.

Just gonna point out that the "energy" mentioned in its abilities section is its psychic energy (basically mana) rather than its actual stamina.

Stalker can create fake duplicates that run in different directions to confuse the Player (They even bleed and make pain noises when shot at).
It can also throw the Player around with Telekinesis (The trailer for the game shows it being able to pick up Combines but it can only pick up objects in game for, I assume, balancing reasons probably). It can throw an object with enough force to obliterate multiple Combines, something that normally takes it multiple hits to do physically.
It can be inaccurate with its throws at times though so the Player can try to lure it into an empty confined area where it has nothing to throw and also makes it easier to shoot it when it's running down a hallway than when it's jumping around everywhere in a large space (Literally how Engineer camping strats works).

Other than the points I made, I agree with everything else.

Last edited:
Yes thats the key i'm using, unless thats unfair?
Oh no, it's actually MUCH fairer that way. Classic Stalker doesn't have the feats of ripping armored soldiers apart like he does in the remake/semi-sequel so he's around baseline and his abilities are far more limited as well since he hasn't gone full alien monster yet. His regeneration is basically RNG, his scream seems to only does damage instead of disorient, his gas doesn't kill but it still slows down Combines so that point still stands,... Still voting for Stalker though.

Oh no, it's actually MUCH fairer that way. Classic Stalker doesn't have the feats of ripping armored soldiers apart like he does in the remake/semi-sequel so he's around baseline and his abilities are far more limited as well since he hasn't gone full alien monster yet. His regeneration is basically RNG, his scream seems to only does damage instead of disorient, his gas doesn't kill but it still slows down Combines so that point still stands,... Still voting for Stalker though.
Nice, counted

Since were using the first key that means that the player actually has an ap advantage of almost 3 times, But given that the Stalker upscales from baseline that means that the ap is probably closer than that

Since were using the first key that means that the player actually has an ap advantage of almost 3 times, But given that the Stalker upscales from baseline that means that the ap is probably closer than that
I forgot to mention a few things. He doesn't have Telekinesis in the first game so no possible oneshot and... No Enhanced Senses and Extrasensory Perception either so the Player actually has a chance of killing him with their traps, not that the Combine doesn't use traps against Stalker though.

I forgot to mention a few things. He doesn't have Telekinesis in the first game so no possible oneshot and... No Enhanced Senses and Extrasensory Perception either so the Player actually has a chance of killing him with their traps, not that the Combine doesn't use traps against Stalker though.
Oh bombs would be devastating if they managed to hit the stalker since bombs can severely damage the player they'd upscale from the players value by alot. But the Stalker could probably tp to get past them

Back