• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok but apparently skins in Garden Warfare have lore, and it's supposed to be canon. Obviously we can't scale them to gameplay for obvious reasons, but we can still scale them to their lore like what LoL does.

Well it's not that rare, if we take that plants can defeat gnomes in combat, even face more powerful versions of the same, and zombies are not left behind, at least gw and BFN versions are declared by the top of pvz/pvz2 versions if we take that supebrainz is no longer a problem for them.

and take that gnomes have at least galaxy level declarations.

Although I'm fine with just plasma pea being universal, but at least the gnome king is way above the traditional plants and zombies which includes plasma pea.

Like I said, if in-game lore states that certain plants with skins are Low 2-C, we obviously don't scale them to anyone but those within the lore.

I agree that any character superior to the plasma launcher should have a Low 2-C key while the lower ones should have a level comparable to the gnomes, since many of the plans of this very thing were frustrated by the zombies.

Even in BFN, the common variants can fight quite evenly with a gnome knight, who is easily superior to the common gnomes.

Sir Ovens said:
Like I said, if in-game lore states that certain plants with skins are Low 2-C, we obviously don't scale them to anyone but those within the lore.
Or the description could just be flowery language

See, that's the thing. If we don't actually look into the lore of Garden Warfare, we wouldn't actually know if it is legit or not. Plus, plant skins are canon counterparts of the regular plants.

is not a flowery language, descriptions very often affirm things from the past of the characters as curiosities or facts about them.

ice rose and his past with the carnivorous yeti.
fire flower and her relationship with fire pea.
ect

"The Plasma Peashooter shoots peas. Peas that are entire universes unto themselves. Peas of swirling, twirling galaxies, home to millions of stars, Peas with enormous nebulae that dwarf you and I, Peas sewn of the very fabric of space time, from which the infinite possibilities of the cosmos are born. "

Thi very much sounds like flowey language imo

Overlord775 said:
"The Plasma Peashooter shoots peas. Peas that are entire universes unto themselves. Peas of swirling, twirling galaxies, home to millions of stars, Peas with enormous nebulae that dwarf you and I, Peas sewn of the very fabric of space time, from which the infinite possibilities of the cosmos are born. "

Thi very much sounds like flowey language imo
Flowery, yes. But clear enough to scale. The statement of twirling Galaxies is pretty clear.

We don't give tier to a character based on assumption, unless it's explicitly explained. In this case, the feat above is not calcable which mean we can't tell how powerful it is by any mean.

I would like to request some changes to The Players profile and his plants.

There should be no limits to where plants can be planted as that is just a game mechanic. In PvZ1, you cannot plant them on the roof without placing a flower pot first because "The Player cannot plant plants on a non-soil surface. " Yet, In PvZ 2 you are able to place plants in areas where the plants shouldn't be. Such as wood, ice, sand, what appears to be a dance floor, and even on top of other plants. I would also like to request speed revisions for Peashooters, Sunflowers, Ice Peas, Melon Pults,and Wall-Nuts since in the comics, the plants are able move around by hopping or using their roots and leaves.

It's seem like the plants is capable of moving on their own after all. Depending on what they have show, the plants will either be Normal Human speed or scale to the zombies.

Maybe they could be average human speed because they aren't dead and seem to keep up with the human characters like Nate and Patrice. Also will patrice blazing and nate timely get profiles?

For the first pic, i don't think they survived the explosive seeing how they just come out unharmed (also the feat was demanded incalculable above so we can't use that), the next two pics are broken. It seem like Patrice did have some good feats so you can create one for her, don't know about Nate though.

Does anyone know how much the plants weight? Patrice carried all of this while riding a bike https://***************.to/Comic/Plants-vs-Zombies-Lawnmageddon/Issue-4?id=57611 Also any durability feats for Patrice? I swear I had one.

Last edited:
Some of the plants are visibly on top of her head in a few panels even if this was just the comic being very inconsistent I think it would still count as lifting feat because she is managing to move the bike under all of that weight.

I made the wiki page for Patrice, does anyone have any notable feats for her?

Some of the plants are visibly on top of her head in a few panels even if this was just the comic being very inconsistent I think it would still count as lifting feat because she is managing to move the bike under all of that weight.
I mean it doesn't look like she's support all of their weight, and she doesn't high LS to move the bike while doing so.

Also I just want to double check, what's the problem with the Boom Boom Mushroom calc? Is it because we don't know the height of the buildings?

Back