• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The person who stalemated with Superman vs The peson who beat him

Niceeeee

I actually like this.

though you know, IMO I feel like Ness would have taken the victory against Supes

I'm pretty sure EXE has fought an Omnipresent being before, yeah? That's good for this fight then. EXE being 2 Universes is a problem yes, but Ness is Low 2-C with 2-C Passive Fate hax that scales to more Universes than EXE. That sounds like an issue, but EXE is no bad guy (though Ness and TOTU don't have knowledge on EXE, and the same applies to EXE). Though looking back at Supes vs EXE fight, apparently EXE starts with Matter Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, and Data Manipulation on a Low Multiversal Scale. This would obviously kill Ness but however, it isn't affecting TOTU (due to AP difference and Type 5 Immortality) in any way and therefore TOTU would be able to change Ness's fate (as he treats death and Incapacitation as a "bad dream") If The Player gets involved, then it can one shot EXE (though I'm pretty sure this requires Ness to use his Telepathy so idk about that argument. But if it happens, then good for Ness).

Typically, Ness opens up with a lot of status effect abilities ranging from Paralysis, Hypnosis (Sleep Manipulation), PK Flash (which is just really strong Light Manipulation that sometimes induce Confusion, Uncontrollably Crying, Paralysis, and at the Omega Level it's most likely an instant death), Poison Manipulation, and Sound Manipulation. Ness can use his shield, but I doubt it'll hold up against a 2-C.

EXE has a lot of status based powers too like freezing, paralysis, confusion, iirc intangibility? (He can also null it), Regenerationn, and an omnidirectional barrier that can survive attacks from Bass.EXE (who, even mid-series, was >> 2 universes).

Looking at Ness' profile, I'm gonna guess before I vote this will be inconclusive...

Ness resist most of these and can heal from status effects, Ness is 4D. Ness can also heal himself from damages (while Fate hax prevents Death and Incapacitation from happening) Uhhh, I don't think Ness has an item that can get rid of shield but does it resist Psychic abilities? I mean, that might be cool and all but TOTU scales to far more universes than EXE.

Ness is the new Thunder McQuee

I don't think that could contend against TOTU AP if EXE hasn't fought anything like it.

Edit: Wait, control people? You're talking about AP, yeah?

Oh, uh Ness's psychic powers is more of energy manipulation then controlling people. He's a good boi. Giygas is the one with the mind haxing skills.

That's sorta what Gemini does? Using electrical impulses in people's brain to make them do his bidding. Not sure if that's comparable

That's something Ness doesn't use nor have on his arsenal, and it's certainly isn't anything on Giygas's level of influence.

Plus, most of Ness's psychic abilities are status effect inducement, so they should work.

Pretty sure EXE wouldn't be affected since he has pretty much everything Geo has (and more) except Noise Manip. Geo has Flash Body (Nulls blinding and confusion), Gravity Body (Nullifies pushing things like wind and maybe TK), Paralyze Body (immunity to paralysis), and Freeze Body (Immune to freezing. Notable since this freezing can work against enemies who reside in Black Holes, the temperature of which according to Google is .0.00000006 Kelvin, meaning it may be AZ)

Really? If that's the case, then this is yet again a Nessconclusive. Ughhhhhhhhh, I swear this kid is never getting a win or a loss.

Thing is, I don't see any of what you just mentioned on EXE's profile. Though I'll trust what you say.

BruceTheBatman said:
This reminds me, I need to play Mother 3 on my DS
Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I plan on replaying it on my phone, that and also need to play Earthbound beginnings so I can find evidence of Fate Manipulation

9╠Â-╠ÂB╠ ╠ÂJ╠Âo╠Âh╠Ân╠ ╠ÂT╠Âa╠Ây╠Âl╠Âo╠Âr╠ ╠Âv╠Âs╠ ╠ÂN╠Âe╠Âs╠Âs╠ ╠Âo╠Âv╠Âo╠Â

Stalker Maggot said:
9╠Â-╠ÂB╠ ╠ÂJ╠Âo╠Âh╠Ân╠ ╠ÂT╠Âa╠Ây╠Âl╠Âo╠Âr╠ ╠Âv╠Âs╠ ╠ÂN╠Âe╠Âs╠Âs╠ ╠Âo╠Âv╠Âo╠Â
Never

Please I'm going to get my head handed to me by Mr King

At this point, Undertale vs Earthbound is now possible

so go ahead and spam Ness vs Frisk or Flowey and crap

F╠Âf╠Âs╠Â,╠ ╠Âw╠Âe╠ ╠Âc╠Âo╠Âu╠Âl╠Âd╠ ╠Âh╠Âa╠Âv╠Âe╠ ╠ÂG╠Âh╠Âo╠Âs╠Ât╠ ╠ÂR╠Âi╠Âd╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Âv╠Âs╠ ╠ÂN╠Âe╠Âs╠Âs╠ ╠Âo╠Âr╠ ╠ÂD╠Âo╠Âc╠Ât╠Âo╠Âr╠ ╠ÂS╠Ât╠Âr╠Âa╠Ân╠Âg╠Âe╠ ╠Âv╠Âs╠ ╠ÂN╠Âe╠Âs╠Âs╠ ╠Ân╠Âo╠Âw╠Â

TheQuirkyBoy said:
Really? If that's the case, then this is yet again a Nessconclusive. Ughhhhhhhhh, I swear this kid is never getting a win or a loss.
Thing is, I don't see any of what you just mentioned on EXE's profile. Though I'll trust what you say.
https://megaman.fandom.com/wiki/Link_Power

Here you go. EXE pretty much has everything Geo has and a shit ton more, just with a different name. More familiar with SF, so that's why I went with it.

Look for Paralyze Body and you should see that and the rest of what I mentioned

I think Doctor Strange would make most sense, well depending on which one you're referring to.

Though lets just chill for now, ok?

TheQuirkyBoy said:
I need to make some revisions for SF/BN characters honestly

Well then, I didn't really want to believe it

But it seems as if this is yet another

Nessconclusive matchup

Good grief...

When will this nightmare end?

Ughhhhhhh Inconclusive FRA

Welp, I'm going to see myself out now. Good day, gg no re, uhhhhhhhhh have a good one? Yes, have a good one now.

I╠ ╠Âm╠Âe╠Âa╠Ân╠Â,╠ ╠ÂI╠ ╠Âc╠Âa╠Ân╠ ╠Âp╠Âu╠Ât╠ ╠ÂN╠Âe╠Âs╠Âs╠ ╠Âa╠Âg╠Âa╠Âi╠Ân╠Âs╠Ât╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âw╠Âe╠Âa╠Âk╠Âe╠Âs╠Ât╠ ╠Â2╠Â-╠ÂA╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠ÂN╠Âe╠Âs╠Âs╠ ╠Âm╠Âi╠Âg╠Âh╠Ât╠ ╠Âg╠Âe╠Ât╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Âw╠Âi╠Ân╠Â

Back