• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Universe Buster but Fighting in Network (Megaman.EXE vs Evolto)

New match for this alien upgrade begin

• Both were 2-C but .. (Megeman didn't access his strongest form and Evolto in his series Final Battle/Evolto Arc started with Monster Form)
  • Speed Equalized
  • Evolto is willing to kill and destroy all of cyberworld after kill Megaman and Megaman must protect by defeating him.
  • Location > Where all of Cross Fusions fight Duo in anime? I can't remember its name

Planet Buster Enjoyer (Vote 4 =Chaos Jester25, Veloxt1r0kore,Jamesthetaker, Ned_the_outer_god)
* Pro
  • Black Hole Enjoyer
  • Greatly Buffer
  • Many Hax by contacting

vs (Incon =)

Blue Boi but as a Program (Vote = )
*Pro
  • More Arsenal and Hax
  • Average Both Offense and Defense

Last edited:
I believe it’s through creating a black hole which he could draw energy from, if I’m reading these correctly. Although, this is from a weaker form, so the multiplier is likely higher

here’s the quote that I’m talking about:

• Catastrophe Reactor (カタストロフィリアクター, Katasutorofi Riakutā) - The special conversion furnace incorporated in the chest. It has the role of converting unknown substances contained in Evolbottles into a strong destructive energy. It has the power to forcibly suspend all existing life activities within the influence range, a special attack using the black hole and special reinforcement which raises its own combat ability up to 50 times is also possible. In addition, the burden during transformation increases explosively according to the power of special attacks and the degree of capacity enhancement.

This fight might need to take place in a digital world for MegaMan to even stand a chance.

Do you know how far into 2-C each of them are?
Base Blue Boi defeated Big Dog who wanna fuses 2 universe into one
Then, My alian was processed power of the box which can fuses 2 universe into the new one

Like in BN2's Final Battle event but Final Boss is not a dog

Last edited:
This fight might need to take place in a digital world for MegaMan to even stand a chance.
Wait? The Duo place is not in internet? He still can fight Duo with Internet-Galaxy place while Evolto can absorb the planet-like data here

It's fair for both

Last edited:
Wait? The Duo place is not in internet? He still can fight Duo with Internet-Galaxy place while Evolto can absorb the planet here

It's fair for both
I don't know, I'm not familiar enough with the series to say where specific battles took place.

Megaman actually significantly upscales from baseline.

The scaling chain:
Gospel (The character that casually did the 2-C feat by existing.) < BN 2 MegaMan (he defeated Gospel)<< BN3 Bass (He absorbed Gospel's remains as well as casually stomped BN2 Megaman) < < Alpha (He absorbed BN3 Bass)< BN3 Megaman (He defeated Alpha)<< Nebula Grey (It stomped Megaman and Bass and they needed to fuse to beat it)< BN5 Bass (Absorbed Nebula Grey's remains)< Base form BN 6 Megaman (He should be stronger than BN 5 Bass)< Cybeasts (Mega Man needs an amp to keep up with them)= Beast Out Megaman (Has the power of the cybeasts)< EOS Bass (He absorbed the power of the cybeasts )= EOS Megaman (stalemated Bass)

What's stopping Hub from just shooting Evol once?

Also if you want the match to be added you can't restrict Giga Freeze. If a power is in the same tier as the user it can't be restricted.

Evol starts of his black hole manip which he can use to block attacks. Also what can Hun Form do, cause once Evol creates that black hole, he’ll gain that +50x multiplier

Also what can Hun Form do
Hub Form has thought based Matter and Data Manipulation that allowed him to deconstruct and recreate the entire internet. It would be an instant win button for MegaMan. Hence the reason it's restricted.
Evol starts of his black hole manip which he can use to block attacks. cause once Evol creates that black hole, he’ll gain that +50x multiplier
With how big Hub's scaling chain I don't think the 50 times multiplier would make it a one shot but it would give Evol an AP advantage. Hub is a lot smarter and more skilled than Evol and can become intangible to get around Evol's black holes. Hub also has multiple ways to negate Evol's durability or incap him.

Megaman actually significantly upscales from baseline.

The scaling chain:
Gospel (The character that casually did the 2-C feat by existing.) < BN 2 MegaMan (he defeated Gospel)<< BN3 Bass (He absorbed Gospel's remains as well as casually stomped BN2 Megaman) < < Alpha (He absorbed BN3 Bass)< BN3 Megaman (He defeated Alpha)<< Nebula Grey (It stomped Megaman and Bass and they needed to fuse to beat it)< BN5 Bass (Absorbed Nebula Grey's remains)< Base form BN 6 Megaman (He should be stronger than BN 5 Bass)< Cybeasts (Mega Man needs an amp to keep up with them)= Beast Out Megaman (Has the power of the cybeasts)< EOS Bass (He absorbed the power of the cybeasts )= EOS Megaman (stalemated Bass)

What's stopping Hub from just shooting Evol once?

Also if you want the match to be added you can't restrict Giga Freeze. If a power is in the same tier as the user it can't be restricted.
Ummm.... If you think Giga Freeze don't make a stomp, its ok :V I removed that condition

Last edited:
Oh okay, then what can MegaMan do then. Evolt’s black holes are thought based
In character does Evo create the black hole's on top of the opponents? If not Megaman could become Intangible to avoid the black holes. He also has his time stop that automatically happens when ever he uses some of his stronger battle chips. Megaman could also Power Null Evo for a short amount of time as another way to get around them. To bypass the AP gap Megaman could put Evo to sleep, he could soul hax Evo (this is more of a last resort), he could absorb all of Evo's life force, he could seal Evo with Giga Freeze for eternity . He also has status effects(among other things) to disorient Evo.

From what I remembered, yes, he’s shown to literally spawn these black hole on planets to destroy them. He could also hit MegaMan with a tendril and deconstruct him or even place some of his DNA onto MegaMan to possess him if he does die

Back