• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The perfect organism vs The blacklight virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kars can't overcome Mercer's Regenerationn, so Kars' absorption via acid fails epically.

Meanwhile, Mercer can just absorb him via touch, or accidentally get Kars infected.

This is a stomp.

It says that his cells release acid that can dissolve foes on a cellular level and Mercer's regen is only mid-high

Chronoaiswaifu said:
It says that his cells release acid that can dissolve foes on a cellular level and Mercer's regen is only high-mid
Then you likely have misread it. Mercer's profile says that his Regenerationn is Mid-High, a type of Regenerationn that allows him to survive being reduced to ashes, dusts, smoke, or vapours. He can regenerate from being vaporized. That type of Regenerationn completely dwarfs Kars' Regenerationn, and is not something Kars himself could deal with based on the capabilities in his profile, even with cellular-level acids.

Sigh I love mercer but hes tricky to get matches for, he has solid regen and a few annoying hax that are hard to deal with without some form of infection/disease resistance...

Wait would I be able to change kars with someone else and Alex to his second key or should I just make a new match for that?

Chronoaiswaifu said:
Wait would I be able to change kars with someone else and Alex to his second key or should I just make a new match for that?
Pick anyone that's within Mercer's tier. Make sure that character has a way to get past his Regenerationn, such as having BFR, Regenerationn Negation (enough to negate Mid-High Regenerationn), or any other hax that can be used to incapacitate, etc. Make sure it isn't too unfair though, so that Mercer actually has a win condition.

Also, be aware that there is a possible AP upgrade in process for Mercer, so you'll need to wait until that CRT is concluded.

Yeah spider man lacks a way to deal with mercers regen and while his spider sense can keep him going for a while, he lacks the fire power to kill mercer and if mercer even touches him he's screwed. Though entertainingly he would run off with some nifty spider powers!

That sounds like a very specific suit, how fast can he totally destroy an entity? Mercer is strong enough and has strong enough absorbtion hax that if spidey cant kill him quick enough he get's pasted.

Mercer actually really annoying teir wise his survivablitiy is hard to deal with and his ability to just infect everything within a few miles makes him even more painful if someone doesn't have disease resistance. He really shines with things like gauntlets due to his ablity to gain genetic traits. Alex eating even a single xman is dangrerous as all there mutation supposedly come from a single gene.

Uhuh and is spider man always wearing this suit? It seems like spider man will only be able to win with this specific suit, I repeat does the attack function fast enough to incapacite mercer before he touches spider man?

Ehh it may be acceptable because that suit would give spidy a chance at victory but itd be an incredibly decisive victory in alex favor, as while spider man has a path to victory the chance of him destroying mercer before mercer sticks a blade through him is incredibly small.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back