• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Did this match because I'm genuinely curious, though only half serious.

Weakest 4D High 3A vs the weakest 2C

Outsider stops time and links Zero's fate with that of a rat, fish, or something equally easy to kill, than crushes it, killing Zeno in the process. Doesn't help too that he has infinite speed and Precognition either...

What i'm reading from the profile seems more like an infinite 3D. In which case Zen'ō stomps

@Kaltias Zeno can't do anything against hax like time manipulation and fate manipulation, him having higher dc and durability is irrelevant, zeno is only a 3-D being with 4-D powers.

Hmm, no. Zeno is 4D. And unless said hax worked against a 4D being, they are just going to be useless.

The outsider is like a overly haxed drawing trying to kill a human. Battle starts, the human destroys the drawing.

I thought Zeno was still bound by the concept of time, evidence being he still has versions of himself in each timeline.

Where do people get this idea that zeno is 4-D? He isn't, he has never been stated to be, just because you can destroy a 4-D being doesn't mean your 4-D.

The Outsider destoys Zeno due to his acausality and superior hax. On thebalance, I see the Outsider winning more often than not.

Wow that necro, this wasn't even meant to be serious, on the question and answers board for a reason.

Back