• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Operator tries to solo your verse.

When is it in character for any DBZ character to just go like "meh i have to fight this guy, might as well start by nuking the solar system"? They would just 1 shot any warframe, then get haxed to oblivion, ofc they could nuke the solar system (assuming the operator's type 4 wouldn't work, since i'd rather not open that can of worms), but that's not what they start with.

I mean once you're looking at this stupid solar system that keeps incapping/killing everyone you just have to think "alright well I can breathe this away, nuke it".

Like I get the "dragon ball loses coz hax lawl" but also like that's invalid.

You're talking about soloing the entire verse, keep in mind. Warframe probably solos a bunch and then someone just sighs and yeets.

Yes, but they would somehow do that after mind hax or deconstruction? I mean by the time people get incaped they can't do much to the solar system.

But people like Demigra still beat it cus of his passive mind hax and stuff, but anyway. Most of dragon ball fails.

Though now that i think about it Dragon Ball may stand a not so bad chance due to ESP. Though i don't think ppl have used it on that range.

PS: Warframe is a TON more anti-hax than it is hax, but ok.

No.

In fact that's not what I said.

I'm saying eventually someone isn't an idiot and yeets the solar system after seeing a fair amount of people die.

Due to AP disadvantage and lack of range Warframe as a verse is sort of at a massive disadvantage to the point where they can't do anything.

Fine by me, like I said Dragon Ball is among my least favorite verses on here.

Stillwinston said:
Boy that almost escalted quickly lol
Any other verses folks got? I'm kinda ran out on mine.
"almost" thank god xD

Yeah with all the verses you mentioned im pretty sure the wiki ran out of verses. xD

Time for round two to get this back on track.

Okage: Shadow King: Beiloune says hi.

Monster Hunter: Probably solos.

Enter the Gungeo: Solos but never kills Lich, continually gets time reset. So... I guess Incon.

Red vs Blue: Absolutely solos.

The Magic Circle: Nah. Nonexistent gg. Other than that and Skyfather's Type 9 they'd absolutely manage it.

The Carpet People: Culaina kills, not even sure they can see the others.

No Man's Sky: The Atlas.

Dead Cells: They solo easily. Verse is practically haxless. The Time Keeper survives but gets incapped.

Clancyverse: Solo.

Titanfall (Verse): Solo.

Doesn't dragon Ball just blitz

Back