• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Operator tries to solo your verse.

For obvious reasons do not mention verses that have 4D and above beings (4D and above hax are fine, but not existances as the operator cannot interact with anything 4D and above).

Nah. Nothing in warframe is above 3 dimensions. They are just fairly haxed 3D dudes. The Operator on his own ain't all that great though tbh. It's when he's controlling ppl like Limbo or Nekros that he becomes fairly haxxed.

TriforcePower1 said:
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Novel Kars exists. GER Willpowers to 0 cause he knows Operator exists in this scenario.
Hmm gonna make the match. Though people don't know about the operator's existence. I used the operator to say that every warframe is applicable so he's not forced to use the same copy of the warframe once they die, but he can use any warframe instead. He's still sitting around the solar system controlling from afar.

Shadowbokunohero said:
how good is the mind resistance?
Universe level?
If you mean me. Then, not universe level, but pretty freaking high none the less. He absorbed the embodiment of void energy, an extra dimensional energy used by most notable people in the series and capable of turning trillions of people from different colonies all around the solar system into corrupted fellas. (this scales to resistance to their mind hax, corruption and soul hax).

Simple, he doesn't. xD Type 2 abstract lol nopes anything.

Methuselah is a type 1 abstract of a type 2 concept

Ok imma start with mine:

Warframe: Hmm Hunhow may be a problem, if not then either clears or stops at The Man in The Wall.

High School DxD: Clears.

Medaka Box: Likely stops at Ajimu and her dream world and the fact that she's banned form debates so lol.

GetBackers: Deals some damage, doesn't get near the top tiers. But it ez clears since GB is under revisions so lel.

Grappler Baki: Clears

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry: Clears

Code Geass: Clears

And he also clears a bunch of others like Death Note, Katanagatari, NNT etc.

This isn't a versus debates. SBA applies to versus debates. The operator will still be fighting through the warframes.

Then you should write that in the OP, as people will assume it's 4km

TriforcePower1 said:
Then you should write that in the OP, as people will assume it's 4km
Meh ok. But as i said, that's when it's a 1v1, now when it's a 1 vs a verse. The operator goes into the verse and tries to beat everyone, that was the idea.

World of Darkness: Caine stands there and laughs

Castlevania: Does a fair bit of work, but I don't see Operator beating Dracula considering the range Dracula has.

Shin Megami Tensei: Nice try

Yeah Drac is third dimensional I'm pretty sure but his range with a number of his abilites is low multiversal, so he can certainly attempt to snipe the Operator from afar.

Stillwinston said:
Yeah Drac is third dimensional I'm pretty sure but his range with a number of his abilites is low multiversal, so he can certainly attempt to snipe the Operator from afar.
Limbo can also snipe Drac, so it could be a nice match.

Well you could make it if you want, I'm chuffed that Drac beat Pennywise at least lol.

Anyhow

Fire Emblem: The only one that can really do anything is Tier 2 Azura.

Doki Doki Lit Club: Lol nah

Umineko: Willard reads up the operator, cool story.

Warhammer: Nah, deals some damage but is defo not gonna clear.

God of War: Folks are still talking about the Greek saga, so I'm not sure about this one.

Star Wars: I think Kenobi won against someone from Warframe, but Luke or Sidious or the Ones can probably do something.

Kenobi won vs Rhino, but that was AGES ago. Luke or Sidious "may" do sth, we need more info on how strong the operator's mind/soul hax is though. So can't make xD

Killer Instinct: Clears I'm pretty sure

Devil May Cry: Probably

Marvel: Nah, does some damage though

Infamous: Clears

DC Comics: Same as Marvel

Hokuto No Ken: Solos I think

Danny Phantom: Maybe Clockwork, Freakshow or Ghost Writer can do something

Back