• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Operator tries to solo your verse.

Final fantasy: Does decently. But the top tiers should take it. Prolly stops at Ultimecia.

Mario Bros: Nah, Rosalina does some universe stuff.

Soul Calibur: Solos

Darkest Dungeon: Not sure about Ancestor

Bobobobo: Gets slapped for even trying

Mortal Kombat: Elder God's are an issue

Smash Bros: Master Hand can probably take it.

Hellsing: Can Operator affect Post Schrodinger Alucard?

How do they deal with the rez and Bloodnorne's passive mindhax and invis?

Wokistan said:
How do they deal with the rez and Bloodnorne's passive mindhax and invis?
Hmm inviz is not a problem since they have ESP.

Rez is not even a factor due to mind and soul hax.

Passive Mind Hax, not only does the operator have mind hax at least in the billions or trillions (solar system), but they usually fight with the warframes who are immune to mind hax either way.

...except this mindhax doesn't fall under normal mindhax.

Cognition based madness hax.

So no.

No resisto.

As for Dark Souls, all the PCs res from no soul/body and they function fine as mindless beings so yeet.

Immunity.

From what?

To be clear, this is not Mind Manipulation.

Old Ones have Madness Manipulation type 3.

That is not covered by resistance to mind manip.

Entirely different fish, Earl.

No i mean the warframes are actually mindless on every level. It's like saying madness type 3 that works on your keyboard.

And the things controlling them I s'pose are mindless, too?

Mr. Bambu said:
And the things controlling them I s'pose are mindless, too?
They are not, but do they even have the range needed? (The madness is passive no?)

Also about Dark Soul. Warframes can just datalyze them or send them to another dimension.

It's just looking at them.

Return from the dimension by dying, resurrect.

Mr. Bambu said:
It's just looking at them.
Return from the dimension by dying, resurrect.
Yeah but the non mindless ppl won't be looking at them. Only the mindless peeps will (the warframes), the operator never actually fights on his own (although the operator would also have resistance to madness manip but im not too sure).

The dimension has time stop. And again datalyzing works.

Idk if the synthesis scanner should be used in versus matches or even listed on the profiles. Its specifically shown to only work on those that Simaris wants data on. It literally doesn't work on anyone else

Well that's more like Simaris saying "i need this guy, you can kill the rest". That's because Simaris wants people he has no data on. That's just game mechanics for reputation reasons.

Dark souls actually does have interdimensional teleportation via invasion stuff. Invasion orbs also allow them to get to the operator.

Wokistan said:
Dark souls actually does have interdimensional teleportation via invasion stuff. Invasion orbs also allow them to get to the operator.
Yeah but the other dimension is like perma time stop by limbo so not much chance of escaping.

Firephoenixearl said:
Hellsing: Idk, i think so.
Post Schrodinger Alucard has the following

All the Abilities from before along with Non-Corporeality, Regenerationn (Low-Godly, exists as long as he knows he exists, came back from the disappearance of his physical body after taking care of every single Soul he possessed), Omnipresence

Speed is Omnipresent, don't know if Operator can cope with that regen and non corp.

Anyways:

Dark Souls: Contentious

Magic: The Gathering: No

Bloodborne: No

Berserk (Verse): Probably, besides the Idea of Evil since I don't think human extinction is in Operator's best interests

Cthulhu Mythos: lolno

Darkest Dungeo: Probably not, the Sleeper doesn't play nice with time and the HoD isn't exactly the only Eldritch horror about. Also madness and thought based much better AP.

Destiny: No

Warhammer 40,000: No

Salt and Sanctuary: Yeah

Hotline Miami: Yeah

Hollow Knight (Verse): Yeah

Super Smash Bros.: Tier 2s are there, others yeah

The Legend of Zelda: No

DOOM: Yeah

GER'd was losing up until the thread died. Only Kars can put up a fight (which reminds me i rly gotta get back to the Limbo vs Kars thread).

It doesn't have that immunity though. The operator is still observing it, even if only by proxy. There's also many, many beings like that. Also the Odeon which is entirely disconnected from the world.

So I wanna ask, if Post Schrodinger Alucard is Omnipresent can't he just snipe Operator eventually? Can Warframe handle Non Corp and Low Godly Regen?

Warframe can handle low gody through deconstruction, the non corp depends on the level. I don't think they can do much to an omnipresent dude though. How can Alucard put the operator down though?

Cause Omnipresent apparently means he is everywhere, whenever and nowhere, so he could maybe snipe Operator at any point.

Stillwinston said:
Cause Omnipresent apparently means he is everywhere, whenever and nowhere, so he could maybe snipe Operator at any point.
Wait no. Omnipresence gets divided into types. Example spatial or temporal omnpresence, or limted by showings. I don't think he ever showed temporal omnipresence, only spatial one.

Though still can he even put down the operator?

Why does the operator get deconstruction from the synthesis scanner

It works on certain targets only and other targets just get info scanned

Paul Frank said:
Why does the operator get deconstruction from the synthesis scanner
It works on certain targets only and other targets just get info scanned
Game mechanics, we disucssed that in the last CRT. If everyone got deconstructed it would break the meta of the game (1 shot any enemy), and it would make rep farming more of a joke than it already is. Simaris requires info for targets he has not enough info on, so outside of warframe logically any character would be good enough for Simaris. If it works on targets like those there is no reason it wouldn't work on others.

Well if he somehow shifts over to the exact place where Operator is Alucard could just shoot some bullets into the guy while he sits there. IDK its prolly just Incon.

Their profile lists them as unknown in AP and dura though. Unless my eyes are going for some reason. I'm still just gonna say Incon on that one

Stillwinston said:
Their profile lists them as unknown in AP and dura though. Unless my eyes are going for some reason. I'm still just gonna say Incon on that one
Unknown, i mean did you read the justification?

Unknow (The Warframes act as restraints on their power)

Warframes:

At least Small Town level+, likely Small Country level (Comparable to the likes of Inaros who was capable of performing this feat), possibly higher

Well I still call Incon

Moving on lol

Bobobobo - I legit don't know, I think the Operator ends up going "Wtf is going on?"

Blazblue - Does some damage but isn't soloing, can get past the tier 7s at least.

Bayonetta - I think Jubileus can take it

Guilty Gear - The top tiers might be an issue.

@fire

I missed that crt then because I would have fought that there

It only deconstructs targets simaris wants thats not game mechanics thats the purpose of the scanner, to synthesize his targets that he wants in the sanctuary not to synthesize random enemies

Elder Scrolls - Nah, maybe beats Eternal Champion at least.

Ed Edd n Eddy - Solos

RWBY - Solos

Street Fighter - Solos

Puella Magi - Top tiers flex

Melancholy of Haruhi - I legit don't know prolly not

Doctor Who - Lol nah

Dragon Ball - Nah

Kingdom Hearts - Can probably do some damage but may not clear.

> Due to hax

Can't like

Any of the really high-tier people just paste the star system

Like I dislike Dragon Ball greatly but I feel like the literally insane AP gap means a lot

Back